Are no go zones a myth in Europe?

Are no go zones a myth in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=39&v=riafWuWatEA
youtube.com/watch?v=sEeXd9b01uY
google.nl/maps/@52.3216851,4.9707825,3a,75y,63.73h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sI2USGbU32OnWEvxaEPJdDA!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=I2USGbU32OnWEvxaEPJdDA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=196.32874&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656
google.com.ua/maps/@49.9412842,36.3653157,3a,75y,271.48h,83.24t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s4-As6Prrm4YPJIV2Uc4MQQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
youtube.com/watch?v=xVP1R1dRnW4
youtube.com/watch?v=SSpca7B1_as
youtube.com/watch?v=lhFG2HqRw8k
youtube.com/watch?v=yg548I-h86k
youtube.com/watch?v=MoBbw-_mbFs
youtube.com/watch?v=n4N2aBMPMqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is getting shot a myth in America?

Was electing your PM a myth?

Sort of but even if you could go there you wouldn't because aside frop being poor there is nothing interesting to do there

nigger areas here are no go's.

No go zones exist in the same way you wouldn't want to go to certain areas in places like Chicago in America

you mean detroit? chicago is a nice place

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=39&v=riafWuWatEA

you probably haven't been keeping up with what has been habbenings in chicago :DDDDD

>you mean detroit? north chicago is a nice place

ftfy

parts of chicago is the worst in the us

potus wanted to have a special thing set up in chicago to deal with the crimes there because he thinks the local police aren't doing their jobs or whatnot

even if detroit is much worse on average chicago is much more important

Yes. No such thing as "No Go-zones" in Sweden atleast.

It's a severe exaggeration of what the police call "Particularily Vulnerable Areas". The idea that the police doesn't go to these places is complete fabrication; what they might not do is send lone patrol cars on calls and rather send a pair of them. Their presence in these areas is pretty palpable. (most crime is gang-on-gang and you know how difficult they can be to handle, "no witnesses" etc)

here in italy no.

retarded nigg

No go zones are a thing for France, UK, Sweden, Belgium, and Netherlands

Is detroit being 3rd world a myth?

You're in denial cucklord
youtube.com/watch?v=sEeXd9b01uY

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE FOOLIN NAAOO

NAOOO

>Netherlands

Lmao no

google.nl/maps/@52.3216851,4.9707825,3a,75y,63.73h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sI2USGbU32OnWEvxaEPJdDA!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=I2USGbU32OnWEvxaEPJdDA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=196.32874&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

This is the """worst"""" area in Amsterdam. See for yourself and walk around. Not saying there aren't any problems with youth there, but you can perfectly walk alone here at night.

>falling for the meme

you people are fucking retarded

you call this a no go zone?

google.com.ua/maps/@49.9412842,36.3653157,3a,75y,271.48h,83.24t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s4-As6Prrm4YPJIV2Uc4MQQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

>Belgium
Nah

>tfw no no go zone roach gf

youtube.com/watch?v=xVP1R1dRnW4

Nah not here
I live in London and have been to a so called "no go zone"
It's just poverty and ANCAP stickers everywhere
The corner shops sell booze and poles sit around drinking
Muslims here a beta manlets

Yes, here it's called the Old Kingdom (Vechiul Regat)

>meme
fuck off you filth.

go watch paul joseph watson you retarded manchild

Dude i saw a fucking video of morrocan shitskins sthrowing stone at police and journalist in Amsterdam

stop being in denial

Mollenback, Schaerbek and ALL BRUSSELS ARE AN AFRO-MUSLIM NO GO ZONE

stop being in denial

South London is an African No Go Zone and East London is a Paki No Go Zone

Rotherham and Birmingham are also Paki No Go Zones

stop being in denial

Nigger your country literally has areas where police doesn't dare to go and you dare to call out other countries on having no go zones? As I said, of course there are areas with problematic youth, but there's literally no area in the country where you can't walk safely at night or where the police doesn't dare to go.

this guy speaks the truth.

he's full of shit too. south and east london are the mildest fucking "ghettos" I've been to

No GO Zones are a myth invented by some dishonest media (mostly right wing, but some left too) for 2 main reasons:
1. Create sensatiolism
2. Explain the aggressive behavior of some inhabitants when you show up with a crew of 5 people, giant cameras, a giant van, and private security.
tl;dr Poor people anywhere in the world do not appreciate having cameras pointed at them because they know deep down they are being used as entertainment for the rich. The French have even a saying about this: Just mention "Thoiry".

Everywhere that's not your mummy's basement is a no go zone for you

We have a huge no-go-zone named NRW

I don't deny it unlik you, powerless cuck

>being in denial will fix thing

Remind me of the name London's mayor pls ?

>Russia

Your country isa massive shithole and is already doomed we europeans must try to not become like you

>calls me a cuck

>doesn't dare to even walk in an area with a few muzzies because he thinks he will get beat up

lmao

I'm not aware of any in Austria but that's probably because we literally only have one big city. In other countries, absolutely. I visited some friends in Berlin and there are a few parks that are literally filled with niggers selling drugs, there is nothing else going in there and you'd probably he attacked if you tried to use it as a normal park.

Your being a pussy who's too scared of muslims to leave his house doesn't mean no go zones are a thing

>no go zones
memes aren't real m8

>Be me
>Think i'm speaking with Dutch and Anglo
>Both are shitskins
Are they any Dutch and English left in your countries kek

anyway

>r/sandniggers

video related
England
youtube.com/watch?v=SSpca7B1_as
youtube.com/watch?v=lhFG2HqRw8k
youtube.com/watch?v=yg548I-h86k

Dutchland
youtube.com/watch?v=MoBbw-_mbFs
youtube.com/watch?v=n4N2aBMPMqs

No. The gopnik rayon in my town is a no go zone.

You'll get bullied by smoking kids.

Yes but not in USA

Looks comfy, desu. Reminds me of home.
Lucky bastards.

Largely yes.

Yes, it's full of blacks and Arabs everywhere. Fires and smoke as far as the eyes can see, cries of both women and men being raped, Muslim calls for prayer from loudspeakers, you never go near the windows when inside because a stray bullet might hit you, nobody knows what time it is because all phones and wristwatches are being stolen on the spot, the sun is hidden behind a thick layer of dust from the burning Bibles and bodies of white Christian folk...

t. went to Sweden last summer

No.
They are real

Kek. Nice prose user.

Yes there is. It's called Naples

As long as you stick to the light blue regions you'll be fine.

you're not fooling anyone

not a meme, you can't go to some parts of Warsaw and leave without a knife in your back

no-go zones are a myth created by beta 16 yo racist virgins