Fluffing intensifies

>fluffing intensifies

>egg
>breathe in
>plant

is that a new face of the spiderman autism?

fwuffy wan no-nos

it's a work in progress

ty user keep the good work

>Searching for posts that contain ‘fluffy thread’ and that are only OP posts. 1616 results found

I am a pacifist by nature, in the most sincere sense. Yet seeing these small horse-like animals be tortured is cathartic to the extreme. Please continue posting, so that I don't kill myself while I am drinking.

I respect the dedication to shiposting you and Mr. Kweh have. Why target these threads over those promoting actual violence against real people, though? IE, loli, shota.

It is because fluffy threads consistently react and that validates the spam.

>why fluff threads

because they need it the most

Hilarious, you'd figure that people posting violence against human-similar animals would have thicker skins.

Interesting, what makes you say that? If the answer is simple preference of spamming these threads over the supremely more active pedophilic threads, I can respect that.

No, sorry it's not

>Male privilege
Come on user.

>what makes you say that
user it doesn't take a shitposting guru to see the difference between right and wrong

I'd argue fantasy violence is different that actual violence - which is depicted in guro threads relating to humans, and promotion of pedophile present in loli and shota threads. If you choose to make your stand here, I don't have an issue with that. The booru is always open and never spammed, so Sup Forums threads relating to fluffies are typically futile.

In short, I'm saying you're providing a valuable service, but your efforts would be much better spent elsewhere.

>fantasy violence
when you're as young as these posters are it can hurt your development, fluff is by definition the worst sickness that a child can imagine

the determination of fluffers to defend their sickness is just fuel to the fire

but that's not the reason I post here

>fluffy boysu lovru

Sane and reasonable - but I still assert that those threads which promote child abuse are still more damaging. Fluffy threads are rather less frequent, and less populated though - making them easier targets for spam. Either way, cheers.