Please post here adorable girls being slaughtered !

Please post here adorable girls being slaughtered !

goddammit this is hot

true

CHECKD

bump

they want to die. all they have to do is lift their head or curl their stomach FAKE AND GAY

Why not doing some rp ?

Do people fap to this or what? Like what the fuck is the appeal behind this.

I don't know why, but this turn me on. Sadism to the highest level. And it's less fucked up than rekt threads

please don't reproduce

let's make this shit really happen in trump's america. make america great again.

holy quints

Dear God... this is sick shit. It's extremely twisted, almost to the point where I can't stand it. I actually feel BAD for reading this stuff...
Good for me that I love graphic shit like this! I love when something makes me feel so uncomfortable, that there are artists out there still pushing things to the extreme, and that there are people out there who are also willing to support these sorts of things.
I'm not disturbed enough for this stuff to turn me on, but I am just disturbed enough to appreciate it and find it entertaining.
Still... rotisserie death after watching your older sister get skinned alive? Oof.

the worst thing is that maybe this shit actually happens.

My side , can't help but watch out of curiosity .
But why this shit even exist

Checked

checkem

wow didnt think Sup Forums's standards could go lower, i was evidently wrong

>Sup Forums
>standards
newfag detected

Newfags getting upset.
This thread is shit.

what would happen when you'd force a lot of water through the rectum?

The aliments and gastric contents will probably flow up to the mouth causing a forced puking. It will also probably be really painful. Since the bowels aren't probably resistant to such a treatment, it would probably be severely wounded, adding a strong amount of blood to the puke. Water would then flow in all her body, causing damages to internal organs. She will probably die from this, and it would probably be a lot more painful than roasting

that sounds fucking awesome.

what's your favorite torture method?
chwck the trips, btw

Not Newfriend here. I still think you're a bunch of fucking autistic sicko's even 10 years later. Go kill yourselves.

i've been around for a while, this is new stuff and yes, even Sup Forums has standards. if we move to daily dragon raping cars threads that will be new lower standard

what the fuck is this shit.

>Been around for a while
SInce summer, huh?
Summerfag detected
Go ahead find the meaning of it, newfag

I'd like to tie up a girl, put her an electrode on her neck, and present an electrified spike near her urethra. She will painly struggle to avoid peeing, before being electrocuted when she'll finally do so.

>i've been around for a while, this is new stuff and yes, even Sup Forums has standards

Clearly you haven't lurked long enough.

Yuval i know you're there

Does anyone have the strip where the older girl is just being cut into? Like when the knife is being driven into her stomach or something

Actually ive seen these threads for years now