Is brexit good or bad?

Is brexit good or bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVoNcTS4Rb4&t=1253s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mixed bag, i predict it will be mostly bad. However it's very easy to be proven wrong about these sort of things until it actually happens.

Haven't you been listening?

Brexit is Brexit

No one knows, anyone who says they know is full of shit.

Bad, especially being Scottish. Our country is being fucked in the ass by England and it's government.

Only poor people voted for it because
>they don't travel
>they don't buy stocks / fx or have investment accounts
>they own one property
>they don't understand how EU law has protected and improved their life compared to how the UK used to be decades ago

Ironically, it will only be bad for them, others will find a way around it

Is self determinism through democracy good? Fuck off back to the middle ages just for even asking that shit you fucking mong.

You had your chance to escape and blew it.

So now you are destined to spend the rest of your life bent over with your pants around your ankles while Theresa May lubes you up

did he ask if the being able to vote for brexit was good or bad? No he fucking didn't.

>Google reported record numbers of "What is brexit" searches within britain within 24h after the results were announced

What do you think Brexit was over? Engage your brain if possible.

Good and hopefully enough countries will follow suit that the EU collapses. It will get worse before it gets better but with the EU the way it is now it needs to die.

>EU forces the UK to take in even more niggers and muslims
>UK votes to exit
>WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO EXIT THE EU, WE PROTECT YOU

oh, really?
-wales

>EU forces the UK to take in even more niggers and muslims
They only move to poor areas though. Unless you live in some shitty council flat in a shitty area why would you care?

Nah in london there are loads of muslims. Remember anjem choudary. He was in east london.

The poorer areas like scotland or up norf in england are like 99% white.

People not wanting to be ruled, or having their destinies decided by people outside of theoir country is a win. The EU is pretty much dead, but nobody declared it yet. The only ones butt hurt over losing is the same people who are pitching a fit in the US, and I am not speaking about the protesters in the streets, but the globalists with our elections.
Part of the reason for the Uks decline was their Pound Sterling being scrapped as the World Reserve Currency. Which will happen to the US as well. The same person is a part of that George Soros.

and who's taxes do you think pays for them to live in the shitty areas?

They move in to areas and make them poorer, and then they expand.

>2017
>not paying bare minimum tax regardless of income
>ishygddts

Don't worry, we'll be better in the end.

Continental Europe.

Thats because Soros is with they Illerminaty.

It will be excellent for the rest of EU, we finally got rid of these faggots who were getting way too many advantages out of it

As for the UK, kiss your 3 million jobs in bank/corporate/insurance goodbye, they are coming to Paris and Amsterdam to access the EU market
Also enjoy having to lose your border control anyway if you want to have a trade deals with every country.
You basically voted to get back something that will lose again anyway. Oh and to lose millions of jobs

UK was stealing Europe from the rest of us. These faggots were litterally blocking every decision they could, so fuck Brits and good riddance.

London had millions of muslims way before the EU, nobody forced you to take in millions of shitty pakis, that was your problem.
Blaming it to the EU just proves how retarded you are

>Britfag pretended to be Eurofag

Nice language you're typing in there, good luck with that.

I know, but his people voted differently.

We accept refugees you know.

Neither, a few will lose their jobs, some stuff is going to change, but my bet is that once baby boomers die off and millenials are in full control they'll rejoin the EU.

I'm not a brit, so my english isn't perfect. But it's ok, we don't like you anyway :)

You're talking shit, London didn't have millions of muslims before EU you moronic nigger cuck

Scotland is too weak and too poor to leave the UK. You have actual representation in the UK, we pay your debts and fill your pockets. We protect you with our military, we protect you with our navy.

The EU will do none of that. You have 56 MP's in Scotland. You will have no representation in the EU.

your last point is the most important one. it makes me weep for humanity that people chose to believe what Murdoch's empire tells them, the EU is the last thing stopping this government just rounding up the poor and summary executing them - but they went ahead and voted for that anyway

this is typical Brexter response to anything they don't like, to instantly start swearing as the result of a blood pressure spike - which is also, paradoxically, why they're 100% incapable of educating themselves when it comes to politics and economics. most of them have never even fully read one of the newspapers they allowed to persuade them to behave this way.

Your english is fine, we might even take you in when the EU imposes Shariah law and you're fleeing for your life :)

not sure if brainwashed or just ignorant
I was in London in 1998, it was already full of sandniggers. You're either retarded or full of shit, in both cases, fuck off

well...
in short term there will be some improvement.
but in long term there is huge chance to be fucked.

>Economically-
We have been stagnant for years now.
The only nations benefiting are the shitty nations in Eastern Europe, and Germany who reaps all the rewards from EU.

Pound falling increases our exports, which will boost the economy. Our exports are up.

Now with Trump in the white house, a man who seems to want the dissolution of the EU, we are in a good situation. He will give us a good deal to persuade unhappy France to leave the EU along with us.

>Politically

Bad for our position on the global stage, specifically in Europe, but as we are siding with the US, building our military, and becoming close with China, we will be fine.

>Sovereignty-
Great. We was tricked into joining the EU, and the EU imposed a court upon us which is higher than our own Parliament.

Heath told us joining the EU wouldn't affect our sovereignty, but that was a lie. Here is a quote from our own treasury who tried to warn Heath not to join the EU;

>"It should be noted at the outset that the plan for economic and monetary union (EMU) has revolutionary long-term implications, both economic and political."

>"EMU would, however, lead to the UK and other EEC nations becoming as interlocked as those of the states of the US".

>"Indeed it could be argued that the independence of the members would be less than that of the [US] states, for the latter have more autonomy over their budgets. The degree of freedom which would then be vested in national governments might indeed be somewhat less than the autonomy enjoyed by the constituent states of the US.

Fuck the EU.

>The EU countries are:

>Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.

When it comes down to it you can't have one set of rules for all these countries which when you step back they are nothing alike. All those hundreds of small UK businesses that had to closed down because of the EU pettiness.

We have way less mudlsimes in my country than in yours. You're literally drowning in pakis. You'll get the Shariah wayyy before us :)

>verbatim daily mail

kill yourself

>London had millions of muslims way before the EU
We were 99% white when we joined the EU.

>nobody forced you to take in millions of shitty pakis,
You're right. They did force us to open our borders to 500 million Europeans, though. This created a labour surplus, meaning Britons could get undermined by Poles who work more hours for less.

Nice strawman.

You're probably right. I couldn't understand what you were saying with all that lofy vocabulary so you must be much smarter than me. Cunt.

that's old news, what's the point?

probably elements of both.

Best of luck Britain.

>We were 99% white when we joined the EU

Now this is what I call shitposting

>They only move to poor areas though. Unless you live in some shitty council flat in a shitty area why would you care?

Fuck, user... Being poor sucks as it is. No reason to make their situation worse.

you're using that wrong. which explains why you like the daily mail, I guess

Who cares?
Fuck brits

Bad; prices are all going up due to FX, will settle at a poor rate unless something drastic happens and we're now have restricted access to a large market...something which has been used successfully in a world going through severe globalisation over the last 10 years.

Not sure how the country will recover

accurate

Londoner here.

Watch this. It's honestly amazing and really says it ALL.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVoNcTS4Rb4&t=1253s

the thing the little englanders who voted for this are failing to realise is that in an ever changing world of work, the EU is their only hope of support unless they want to be entered in to bare-knuckle fights with the machines that are going to take their jobs once their workers' rights have been pissed all over by the type of people that like to burn £50 notes infront of homeless people (google bullingdon boys club)

good because the EU is a mess.
bond issuance and other things were pretty fucked, lack of a strong central bank was an issue (less for UK but still). lack of sovereignty, lack of control on trade policies ect.
basically some of the shitty stuff England has done to the rest of the UK was being done to the UK by the EU
Bad because it imposes some restrictions on an already largely cucked populous. the exchange rates have dropped and the pound has devalued (which would be good for UK manufacturing if UK manufacturing wasn't already irreparably shit). there is also a lot of EU buthurt for leaving the cool kids club so expect some trade retaliation.
in short its probably more bad then good in the short term but potentially (potentially!) more good then bad in the long term depending on how the EU does.

It all fueled the fire.

Brexit, what's that? I was just taking a nap.

>Joined the EU/What it was called then in '73
In 2001 we were 92% white.

In 1971 we had a net migration (minus)27,000.

The first time Britain experienced mass non-white migration was in 1972 when the Ugandan dictator General Idi Amin expelled 80,000 Africans. Many of whom came to Britain.

Those poor 2%
Spoken like a true Thatcherite

why do people talk about the empire like it's a source of pride for us? having the biggest empire in history also means we've lost more than any other country, retard

You're a fucking clueless arrogant prick do you have any idea how much the eu tariffs on our imports and exports cost everyone even them poor people as you call them. One free trade deal with the u.s wipes out all of our import export concerns. We can now deal with the rest of the world without restriction
>biggest projected growth in population
> = Asia
>uk traditional trade partner's
> can now trade again with Asia unrestricted
>look at 5he big picture not just your own

Because we were the only ones capable of doing it. Really makes you think.

as if Britain hasn't been sold up the fucking river to China enough already

>they don't understand how EU law has protected and improved their life compared to how the UK used to be decades ago

Bollocks, I do remember how the UK used to be before EU, we did ok for ourselves thank you. Now we are swamped with non natives and no one gives a shit about the country anymore.

thats really not something to be proud of

Hi, not really part of this thread. Just saw your post at the top of page 1. Wanted to stop by to tell you you're a fucking moron.

Neither is being gay.

welcome to globalisation, nationalism is dead

this

I bet the dude spouting the bullshit figures about whiteness is probably only about 19 years old, lol britain gained the vast majority of its non-whites in the 60s and 70s - and they didn't come from the EU anyway, now there's millions of fully british non-whites who are born here and citizens from birth meaning it doesn't really matter what political shitstorm you create as a scapegoat, you're not going to be able to do anything whatsoever about the number of non-whites short of genocide - and an attempt at genocide would just see this country wiped off the face of the planet.
i bet his dad is bald, wears England shirts and suffers from heart disease.

Scotland has a stronger economy independently by all measures than the remainder of the UK. There is a margin of uncertainty with all economics, especially on large scales, but most analysts agree that Scotland would be on pretty good footing if it broke off right now -- a "hard Scexit."

As far as geopolitics and trade goes I have no idea whether a schism of that sort would add more or less stability given the EU's general unifying power (i.e. now the Balkans can split into as many semi-autonomous microstates as they like and it won't really mean anything as the whole violence situation is being managed by both EU and NATO.)

>when your 17 and the nuggies came a the wrong time

The only types of people against Trump and Brexit are the ultra rich and the young/gullible.

When you start growing facial hair and pay some taxes you will understand.

it really does not make one think unless they're a total blithering idiot who cannot understand the concept of loss, you fucking melt

did The Sun tell you to think that?

Kek, you think eternal mediocrity is a virtue? Fuck oneself back to the Stone Age.

you're just using random words aren't you

lol

> Scotland-san dont leave me
> w-w-we love u Scotland-san
> If u leave then EU will not want you
> you will be back of queue with turkey and algeria
> Okay we stay

mfw

and you really think invading a third of the planet then giving it back is a virtue?

Welcome to the common people voting for nationalism in two countries in 2016.

>also means we've lost more than any other country, retard
So?

The Empire meant that we are responsible for more scientific and technological developments than any other nation.

The Empire is a source of pride.

We did great things with that Empire, and without it, the world would be irrevocably different;
>Caused Industrial Revolution
>Caused an agricultural revolution
>Made steps forward in social security
>Won two world wars
>Undermined and destroyed the Ottoman Empire in WW1.
>Reclaimed Jerusalem for a Christian nation.
>Turned parts of Africa from a deserted wasteland into thriving cities.
>Won great battles against great odds.
>Created the computer
>Steam engines
>Exported cars all across Europe
>Destroyed an ancient dynasty because we needed money for tea.
>Built incredible cities and coutnries whereas before us they were desolate wastelands (Australia, Hong Kong, South Africa, Rhodesia, New Zealand, Canada, America)
>Invented television
>Created the world wide web
>Created the telephone
>Created first toilet
>Invented lightbulbs
>Hydraulic Press
>Electric Motor
>Cement
>Revolutionised the sewage system
>Invented the tank
>Jet engine
>Created world first antibiotic.

Losing this isn't a source of embarrassment.

We lost our Empire because we stood up to Germany when they expanded into Belgium, and 20 years later we stood up to Germany when they invaded Poland. We could have backed down and let the world fall to Europe and maintain our Empire, but we risked everything to restore peace and civility to Europe.

Canada was a mistake, I'll give you that.

Could be either, the terms of the exit determine the outcome.

As for faggots who lump the brexit in with Trump, geeze stop being fed by MSM propaganda. It is perfectly reasonable to think the bureaucratic control from Brussels was getting stifling.

Wanting a trade agreement doesn't mean you need to have you judicial and regulatory system controlled by unelected foreign cunts.

why do people think theresa may is responsible for anything? the bitch is the daughter of a vicar. the reason she's in the position she's now in is because everybody know she's excellent at conveying bullshit that doesn't make sense without questioning a damn thing or doubting anyone at all

like her childhood with her religious nutjob father. she's basically a political megaphone, but because she's not as comical in appearance and demeanor as boris, nobody can fucking see it.

>Scotland has a stronger economy independently by all measures than the remainder of the UK
Wrong. Oil is currently cheap as fuck, and that is really Scotland's only export. Without us you run into an even bigger deficit.

>but most analysts agree that Scotland would be on pretty good footing if it broke off right now -- a "hard Scexit."
No. No they don't.

So far, noone knows how the exit will happen. NOONE! It's likely hurt the UK economy as well as the EU economy but not as much.

this is how brexiters get erections

political fucking hentai.

you moron, the only reason Scotland won't leave is because the Spanish would keep them from joining the EU independently. They don't want to give the Basque separatists any ideas.

Fookin' 'ell you are stupid.

>ban EDL march
>5 muslim men raped girl

Recover from what??
We haven't went down in any way financial figures are up,no job losses and guess what we can trade with whoever the fuck we want to without one single eu imposed tariff. Stop listening to fearmongering bullshit and open your own eyes. Even the back of England who opposed brexit have just in the past week admitted our trading looks like it's going to benefit from not have eu tariffs imposed on every import and export

>common

you mean lesser evolved?

>"hurdur having the worlds largest empire and significantly contributing to the world is embarassing"

>Politely correct you and point out you're chatting shit

>"hurdur stop living in the past stupid brexiteer. You corrected me, how much do you care, ahjahahha you retard"

>2007 wants it's opinion back

At peak oil/gas privces sure. But scotland is running out of oil & the price has plummeted. You didn't get the memo.

>Scotland is a shithole and would be poorer by itself.

did you live under a rock during the whole of 2016 or are you just stupid?

that's the best laugh this thread has given me

i was definitely right about the erection, wasn't i

Have you not seen the currency drop? What do you think we buy in? Fucking magic beans?

It's not fearmongering, I work as a trader buying goods from the Far East. Prices up by on average 15%...large corporations won't just absorb this. Leads to job losses, increased prices and zero benefit to anyone.

There could be potential benefits from singularity trading...but other countries will always focus on the biggest prize...that won't be the UK

you've overlooking one crucial thing, my friend of perpetual virginity:

we're talking about what's to come in the future, and all you can do is justify a huge loss in the past. this is why you brexiters are retarded.

ask your mum about it tomorrow

Reasons?
Let me guess you don't agree with facts?
You're a clueless prick
You've had a shandy and turn into mister angry
Your family are well off and your an arrogant cunt who looks down on the less wealthy UK citizens
You know the ones who have always fought in wars for their country
No ill settle for you're a prick

> Westminster doesn't publish Scottish accounts because it would embarrass Scots
> Tories want Scotland to stay because they're such charitable people
> Moved Sea border night before Scottish parliament opens because respect for democracy
> Ignored Smith commission recommendation and made Sewel convention non-legally binding because love Scotland too much
> 12k ppl n Malta have twice the MEPs than Scotland because Nigel Farrage has got your back
> Threaten hard border and trade embargo if Scotland leaves because just love so much
> Pay to connect Scottish power to grid because Scottish power just so overwhelming
> Keep nukes in Scotland because they're our most valuable asset and we trust Scotland so much
> Don't worry about the EU, Scotland. The UK is the only trade union you need.

mfw