twitter.com/AnonBabble

I could probably forge a +2 longsword on that jaw

She's a neuroscientist. Massive nerd

Six was hotter.

You mean jew

fucking disgusting

Another leftist dingbat.

eww

She ain't that big of a nerd if she realized TV pays better than any professorship anywhere. You could literally cure cancer and maybe make as much in a year as someone on TBBT makes in one or two episodes. Our society sure is fucked up. We pay "TV nerds" more than the real ones?

Meh, you don't exactly go into a hard science job just for the money

That's what I'm saying. She ain't that big of a nerd because if she was she would've continued her science career. Not that I'm saying I'd do it if I was her. Academia sucks.

Opinions.
I'd love for her to give me a sockjob while rambling in her 90s teenspeak.

I like it. But then again I do take not giving a shit about money to the extreme

Kaley Cuoco is probably the least attractive of them all to be honest, especially now at 30ish. She's going downhill fast. I can just tell that she eats a bunch of crap foods and works out in the gym too much.

Reminder that she also had a nose and boob job.

I fucked her before boob job heil Satan.

>Kaley Cuoco
she not very good looking i don't get why most guys say shes the hottest woman ever

>She's going downhill fast
>works out in the gym too much

That ain't how that works. Not saying I think she's a 10/10 or anything, but her body is banging.

what the fuck is this

Melissa is hot as fuck. I'd do her until she explodes into pieces

you're mother

no, you are wrong, clearly wrong, op
you are delusional

+1

>you're mother

FUCKING HOT AS FUCK

This is now a Melissa Rauch appreciation thread

I need to give her a titty fuck

+2

no, not at all

stop it

you should have gone to specsavers

She eats crap foods like fast food and other processed stuff. I personally believe that working out too much puts stress on the body and actually ages you. I can imagine her having this typical Western, American mindset where she thinks more is better. She'll not have a clue about how we're supposed to be eating. Only what the mainstream magazines say. Her body isn't looking nice nowadays. Very muscly and manly looking.

I also remember one time where celeb gossip websites were praising her for eating a big mac before going onto a red carpet.

Never faggoooooot

+3
They make her look nerdy but she beats Kaley hands down.

What the shit what kind of niggery is this, that was supposed to be Rauch

Same people?

Praise Kek

Looks like this thing.

the classic

Jew women vs white women debte

Which do you prefer?

Um... no

This crazy liberal bitch is fucking ugly

Shut up nerd
/sage

OH FUCK YEAH!

Dead tooth.. with a diamond in it.

Less attractive than OP's hideous bitch? I don't think so. For once, you are wrong, Satan.

Says the scrawny little beta faggot to justify his Beta cuck basement dwelling life.

I think her face looks odd in this pic but she is super hot, especially when in character.

yes

>Her body isn't looking nice nowadays. Very muscly and manly looking.

That's a more reasonable thing to say. I can see what you mean there. It's in vogue in America to work out a lot. Here, it's a signal you have a lot of free time which means you live a leisurely lifestyle. Not applicable everywhere but that's how it is here. It's like how at an earlier point in time it was in vogue to be fat because it showed you had the wealth to keep food available constantly. Sign of the times.

Nice chicken lips.

You'd be kissing teeth.

fuck off out of here with that ugly bitch

ugly man feet

That bitch is gonna have the most fucked up skin in the world. Give it 5 years tops. Even if she manages to stay out of the sun

The Jew is angry guys.

His chicken lipped Jew midget is getting BTFO

I know Mayim personally, I'm one of her closest friends. And I can confirm, she is hot, and she's also REALLY, REALLY cool. No I won't say who I am because this place is a moldy shit hole. I don't even know why I'm still typing.

Is that Adam Scott?

Where is her top lip?

hnnngggg does anyone have the fappening pics of her?

yuck

i got a boner dam you op it was no fap February

checked

Do people still do this shit?

Based Kaley BTFO Jew womanlets.

Checked

She's much hotter than they make her out to be on that shit show, I'll give you that.
She's easily the hottest after the redhead girlfriend and the short squeaky one with the huge tits. The main blonde is nothing special, I don;t get what the fuss is about tbh.

cancer cunt,cunty cancer... gas this jew

real bummed that i was only able to get a creep shot, but it was just a hookup. Cute, tits nonexistant.

Kinde reminder that, despite being a "neurosurgeon", she's an uneducated anti-vaxxer.

sorry this was in the wrong thread

Who dat?

Sara Rue?

just fap to Joanna Jedrzejczyk basically the same girl but hot

All of my yes; every day of the week.

??

She's not bad either, little roomy but certainly doable. This is the one I meant.

EWW

vomited

OP don't try to pretend that you like women.
that's the way to show anybody here that you are a faggot.

Holy fuck, the virgins in this thread lol
Acting like you wouldn't cum in your pants if any of the women in this thread turned up and said 'fuck me'. If you're so simple as to let a mundane little tatt like that one stop you from savegely tongue punching her stunning little fart box then best of luck to ya, moar for me.

One on my shoulder.
One not on my shoulder.
And one really not on my shoulder.

youtube.com/watch?v=4952LbMfijY&spfreload=10

i have had sex more then 40 times but that bitch is ugly and that tattoo is really ugly

Cube Headed kike, props for how smart she is though

Hottest in the thread

nice tits wish she had better nipples tho

bluebeam. you edited that shit in blue beam

childhood ruined

i need to fuck her bad

looks like that woman from spice girls