So, she's just been confirmed as the new Blade in the reboot. And let me guess, you are all going to make fun of that...

So, she's just been confirmed as the new Blade in the reboot. And let me guess, you are all going to make fun of that, too? Pathetic!

>AYYO, I'MMA KILL ME SOME VAMPYRESS AND THEN GO TO PRISON FOR TAX EVASION

pls this be a bait

She's so dumb, not a shred of intelligence and entirely unashamed.

She doesn't necessarily seem to be a bad person but that irresponsible stupidity is very irksome. It isn't even the good kind of stupid, it's a genuine fucked up stupidness that just has no excuse.

>confirmed as the new Blade in the reboot
Any proofs? I need to know if I kill myself today.

do it, I know this is trolling, but fuuuuuck imagine it. do it. yesterday you said today, don't let your dreams just be dreams, do it.

Marvel's Bladeā„¢ by Netflix

all my moneys

Are you nuts? This sound fucking amazing!

>this is considered an actress to american

so she's a black american, got it.

so harambe is gonna kill kids and vampires this season nice

Blade returns._._pretty tyler perry was cast right, blade is the remake train yisss

Not bait. She is going to have a 'street smart' kid protege as a partner (J.S) who will eventually take over the franchise. Screencap this.

She'll do a great job!

Snipes could still pull of Blade he's barely aged. He and Mel were the only good parts of Expendables 3

WE WUZ VAMPIRES AND SHIT

YO TYRONE WHERE'S MY DAM SWORD

HOL UP YOU PALE SHIT WHITE MALE BITCH ASS SUCKER VAMPIRE

I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S A VAMPIRE THANG OR A LADY THANG

He will no longer play ball with the Hollywood players so he's been dropped. After the success of Ghostbusters, the team working on the remake snapped her up. It was initially going to be another younger black actor taking on the main role but he wanted to work on a new series instead. Right place, right time.

Did they let your balls go, Bill?

And, yes, it is going to be 'a more comedic take'.

Are there going to be fart jokes? Or jokes about what vampires should suck?

> SHE JUS WOULDN'T, KNAWWHATAMEAN?

- From Bladerella

Dem niggaz raping muh childhood!

Seriously though she has to play it straight-- non of her racist bullshit. That stuff might with the Ghosbusters but not my Blade.

It is going to be primarily a comedy. Ricky Whittle was going to take the lead in a more violent reboot but then Ghostbusters. That's Hollywood, folks.

the movies will suck regardless because they are fucking reboots and/or unnecessary sequels to established movies, the shitty female actors are only the icing on the shit cake.

Who is this