>demoralizing us
heathen detected

Moral incoming

I was just thinking this.
Though I prefer heretic.
Thank you user
For not being a fake wannabe

Fuck Istanbul.
Do you know how many big turks there are now?
Two many brother.
The holy land is always on the cards though.

this is fucking gold!

It's all good. Saracen works too

One must always fight the good fight.
I fucking hate those turban wearing curved sword welding faggots.
I can't wait for the holy war to really start.
I'd ban ranged weapons and firearms.
That's how I roll.

DEUS VULT!

Fucking towelheads, onwards!

>thinking a crusade would leave any turkroaches alive
>thinking the pope wouldn't just settle his veterans there
>thinking anyone but reformed convicts and zealots would be in the first few waves
Do you know how crusades work?
They're not like war.

I haven't keked this hard in years. The only con to finally retaking Jerusalem will be the lack of deus vult memes.

Thinking I can be fucked to comprehend your opinions?
As doubtful
I'd be in the first wave. For glory.
Craven.

Onwards to final victory!

G O L D E N
O
L
D
E
N

For gloooray

February 9th-12th is the Open beta, where you can pledge your sword to Knights, Vikings, or Samurai, then fight for your faction alongside your favorite generals!" it says

I always wondered if I had a chance at a Crusade. Now that the left has shit its pants re: Islam, it doesn't seem possible, but back in 2014 when everyone was really upset with ISIS and it hadn't been politicized I think there was an opportunity.

You could have gotten a decent force of hipster cucks upset about destroying historical artifacts and rapes, and an equally decent force of mentally unstable ex-military and conspiratards who just wanted to kill Musselmen. Start a GoFundMe, load up on an old oil tanker or something, swing by Africa or something and blammo, you're in the Middle East. Spend the trip drawing cool fucking coats of arms on the tabards or surcoats you have over your body armor (if you're a privileged little white boy who can afford cool toys like body armor) or doing basic target practice, then disembark and start Deus Vulting.

And yeah, half of us would die in the first month, probably after hours of torture and Mohammedan buttsex, and the rest would turn tail and run back to the states, but I think that's pretty worthwhile. It would be such a famous, crazy, controversial event it would be remembered in pop culture, and there would be enough survivors that after ten or twenty years there would probably be lots of movies featuring veterans of the Retard's Crusade. They'd be like rōnin or Vietnam vets, portrayed as crazy wanderers who will use way too much violence to solve a town's problems when they aren't suffering from flashbacks.

Quentin Tarantino spends every night bitterly masturbating to the thought of having that much influence in American pop culture.

Edit: You're swinging by Africa to pick up cheap guns and maybe mercs, nobody's going to go to Africa for fun and their Muslims are just regular tribal booga-boogas instead of actual Aye-rabs with a plan.

>/k/town was almost a legit thing
>had a legit supply network for years until gubment shut it down
>legit talks from time to time at the quiet meetups about how crazy awesome crusading would be
>half the people who'd have joined up would have already been stationed in or nearby and could have looted various goods we couldn't ship using shifty freighters
I cry not because we might have but because we COULD have.