What other albums have had to change something about them because of a tragedy

what other albums have had to change something about them because of a tragedy

What tragedy?
And what change?

9/11, new york city cops was removed from the us release

americans are prudes so they had to have this cover instead

Oh wow, I always thought it was just missing from the copy I downloaded, I never knew they actually removed it

Is it a knee?

>Is it a knee?
no, a shoulder/armpit

this cover is better even julian thinks so

Pennyroyal Tea was gonna be the third single from In Utero but Kurt died before the planned release date and they cancelled it because one of the b-sides was "I Hate Myself and Want to Die"

New drummer was considerably worse than Tim Hartwell and didn't even last half the songs recorded so with replacement drummer doing the b-side, this sounds much more disjointed than it could have been.

You just throat fucked my mind aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

When it started replaced New York City Cops on the US release.

I think New York city cops is better but I like When It Started also. Think they wrote it in like a week or something because they wanted to replace New York City Cops

bait but in case not

Can't be shoulder cause then it wouldn't be white in circle 1

Can't be knee/ armpit cause it's to round and the hand is tiny as fuck in that case

>Can't be shoulder cause then it wouldn't be white in circle 1
take a look at your armpit m8

Regardless of 'prudishness' it sums up the feeling of the album better and just looks better.

It was well under way when his son died, then tone obviously changed when the rest were added.

The hand is on the booty senpai

Shit Sandwich

POD's second album was delayed because 9/11

it's just amateurish photoshop vomit
the ass/knee is a lot more iconic, clever, just a better design

pic

yes this is correct

more like this

u r baiting right?

no, it's clearly a woman's hand in glove holding him by the upper arm while they have sex

>album is almost entirely about girls
>a picture of subatomic particles in a bubble chamber is better than a picture of a girl as the cover art

thank you for this

no nigger if you hold your arms straight down is your armpit a 5 cm gap away from your torso?

How the fuck is that weird psychodelic shit more representative of is this it than a crude image of a naked girl being touched?

>no nigger if you hold your arms straight down is your armpit a 5 cm gap away from your torso?
obviously he's not holding his arm straight down... why did you even assume that?

>it's just amateurish photoshop vomit

It's a fucking photo of subatomic particles.

Jimmy Eat World had to change the title of their album Bleed American to a self titled album and the track Bleed American on some releases was renamed Salt Sweat Sugar. because 9/11.

I'm not saying that.

But judging from the picture he has a gap between his armpit and torso that no person has

I mean, this is rock's most famous example.

Are you retarded it's a girls ass

>But judging from the picture he has a gap between his armpit and torso that no person has
please go look in the mirror m8

that's what im saying

you stupid fucks the photographer said it was his girlfriend's ass. are you retarded?

paint how the fuck an armpit would achieve that gap

it's actually madlib's ass

Nope the ass is waaaay better.

>being touched

always assumed the girl was wearing the glove

Art. I am framing this.