Trump Voters will you snowflakes please tell us why you voted for a complete lunatic

Trump Voters will you snowflakes please tell us why you voted for a complete lunatic

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-are-young-liberals-known-as-snowflakes
youtu.be/jBipMHCUXjo
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/503316125405700096
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're not snowflakes! Libtards are snowflakes! Fuck you!

Because they think politics is a joke

>why you voted for a complete lunatic

because he's a complete lunatic

lulz

I did it for the lulz

you are the snowflakes, lead by the king of snowflakes that cant stop whining because even that nasty cunt Clinton got 4 million more votes than trumpelthinskin

Because if Hillary had won, we would keep only imagining what our new lord emperor would have done, non stop.
But hey, he is great, and it´s so fun to watch the news about the president again! He is quite the show man, you know.

>implying that the majority of these people didn't just stay home on election day

aww. childish name calling but you're not thin skinned.
no way man

this.

He is pretty stupid. Also I see conservatives in real life complain a lot more about liberals than I've seen liberals in my personal life complain about trump. Obviously I'm not counting or defending the retarded regressive liberals, but it seems to me that conservatives get triggered a lot and start ranting about intellectually empty/dishonest thing and have all their jimmies rustled just like the crying liberals. Two sides of the same coin that hate each other because they think differently, but really act the same.

not at all, just an observer on the side line

Lol I'm an observer too. These idiots get triggered when you call bullshit where you see it on both sides. You either get called an ignorant woman hating mysogonist by annoying liberals or cuck/libtard by conservatives. Once again proving that anything countering their mental gymnastics to perpetuate their narrative is immediately reacted to the same way by both sides. They are all so easily triggered. My other post above was talking about it

Because we didn't agree with Hillary who is also a complete lunatic

Can you all stop bitching for real?

>waah Trump said mean things about Muslims I can't believe you voted for him you should have voted for my candidate and party that actually killed Muslims waaah

For real

Quit bitchin so much

Feel the Bern!

because

Cause we are tired of your shit.

Now fuck off.

lol

Because they are a joke

The US is a business, we need a business man to run it

holy fuck you must be queen of the snowflakes!!!

do you know what the original swedish title of the book the girl with the dragon tattoo was? thats why i voted for trump instead of hilary. it was a really simple choice for me.

Pretty sure both parties killed Muslims retard nice bias. Bush started it and Obama continued it. Also any time that trump is called for being the tard he is I always get this
>oh muh Hilary's corrupt was
Yes unless you're a retard you know she is evil
>oh muh crying liberals you're just butthurt
Ok great so two statements to deflect criticism and draw attention away instead of addressing the criticism at hand used by people who could barely scrape enough brain cells together to get to the booth.

Edit don't feel like reposting that
>oh muh hillary's corruptness*

cause since we're such weak stupid pussies we want somebody with a pair of balls to lead us after 8yrs of a dickless cuck and his tranny dominatrix.

Yep blame Obama and blame liberals/Hillary instead of saying actual reasons why you voted for him. Mostly I'm guessing because you're angry at Obama (I was too) and stupid enough to fall for his empty populist rhetoric (which I was not).
>inb4 oh stupid Hillary supporter.
Fucking hated her too

you should have picked someone not giving up their Hershey highway to Putin

Iran, China, Russia, and Israel are already trolling his ass. Hilarious.

ITT:
Children of Morons

Because he was promising drastic political reform and a fresh policy in office.

Now that he's here, it's basically same shit different day except he has no political practice.

Hang on gotta check my investment portfolio...........yep....glad I did vote this brilliant billionaire real estate tycoon with a huge heart and love of country into office!!

Because they are sexually threatened by brown people.

Let's pray he lays down the law and shows them America is no longer a stepping stone and sanctuary for western hate!

I think this has been a season for both sides to vote against a candidate rather than for one. Which is why Bernie was great, he's completely unhateable and sincerely good.

God is fake

Ok....that's funny right there.. thanks I needed that on a end of work week friday!

>completely unhateable

kek

there he is, get him!

For the sole purpose of pissing off SJWs tbqh

childish?! ha! look at your fucking president, you fool!

snowflake detected

where is he
where are you
res ipsa loquitur nigro

And when Obama drew the red line and they mocked him with red crayons and string....oh but I bet you forgot about that

made in china

snowflakes? liberals and your projection
quora.com/Why-are-young-liberals-known-as-snowflakes

I'm noticing there are less and less people defending Trump on here since the election.

Will be a great day when we recycle our own steel and resell to people like me at a competitive price!

>tfw you realize you're doing exactly what they tell you to do by being this divided over something that doesn't actually mean anything considering the banks and corporations that still control more than a president ever will

Keep fighting. The nothing that your effort amounts to continues to grow, with or without your comprehension of the bigger picture.

Why on earth would it be awkward for the moron if she ever had a epiphany?

>putin isn't the pair of balls i was talking about

No idea what you are referring to. Must have only been covered by Faux News

See pic......he's talking about you

And you don't try to save money to better your situation?.?.. take advantage of what's available to improve you and your family. Let's make it so, to better ourselves is to better each other first and not foreigners first

shilary voters please tell us why you cant sack up and accept defeat?

FOR THE LULZ!!!!!!!!

'If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain.'

Easy to spot a troll and a retard.
>believing bullshit libtard

Because my mom, who is my aunt. Fucked my dad, who is my uncle. Home schooled me, because smart people are tearing this Great Country of ours (I mean whites only) apart. Trump 2020! You Obama lover. ← the new way of saying "nigger lover".

Its not like they will have regrets about that later on

>responses

Churchill a fine war time leader that one

Because it was really, really, funny.

youtu.be/jBipMHCUXjo

youre going to be extra butthurt when his second term starts lol

If we voted hillary, we would of voted a complete lunatic

That guy has life and his goals all figured out.

Because I fucking hate the left and everything that you stand for. Seeing Trump piss you guys off fills me with so much joy.

I hope Trump burns down everything you hold dear and from the ashes we libertarian-conservatives will rebuild.

A vote for trump wasn't a vote for change, peace or understanding of the other side. No. A vote for Trump was a vote for destruction, one way or another.

Casualties be damned.

Yea I will. especially after 4 years of getting fucked in the ass by him. Good thing he plans on fucking us all. so I wont be alone. :)

Edgy

Is that a man or woman, been trying to figure this one out

I had a nightmare last night. Hillary Clinton was president and conservatives literally lost their minds and started rioting in the streets. Burning down businesses are physically harming people just because they voted Hillary. Celebrities started publicly denouncing Hillary and actually calling for people to revolt, resist and riot.
A liberal news editor was going to speak at a college, but a protest turned into violent riot where they beat up and pepper sprayed people that voted for Hillary. The riot breached the college, threatening the life of the speaker and she had to evacuate, cancelling the show. The rioters and celebrities rejoiced, knowing that their violent actions did indeed stop freedom of speech that night. They were so impressed by the results they encouraged others to follow suit stating, "The resistance works! Join us! Continue it!"
Freedom of speech has ended.
Democracy has ended.
New laws were being shouted over a bullhorn, repeated throughout the streets, covered in burning debris and bloodied civilians.
"Your vote counts, only if the resistance agrees with it! You're free to speak, only if the resistance agrees with what you say!"
Then I woke up. Thank God something like that would never happen here in America. Dreams can be weird.

19,2 times more fun than the alternative(s)

Why does the left keep using a word that is aimed specifically at left extremist groups such as feminism? The word is used to indicate someone feels they are special so they shouldn't have to listen to other views. Trump has listened to other views and retorts against them. The other use of snowflake is simply racist, are the left racist? Perhaps they are.

-An Irish leftie

lol

IN 2014 EVEN HE KNEW HE'D FUCK THE WORLD UP

REAL TWEET

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/503316125405700096

At this point the left are burning everything down themselves, i.e, Starbucks. The irony is great.

KEK

Did you get your parents permission to go on the internet?

because people are dumb.

Go figure, the internet got dumb abut the same time Smart Phones came out.

I wounder why?

I think it's a chick, but have the feeling they'd be triggered by your inquiry.

I love turning on the radio in the morning and hearing about all the protests still going on. Between Trump and that caker Milo, the liberals are in full on conniption. It's been a fun 11 days.

because I thought it would be funny.

It amazes me that people don't realize we need drastic changes in our government and foreign policies throughout the world that weve been neglicting, causing an increase of illegar/criminal immigrants and weakening our national security. The changes and proposals trump has made goes to shows no changes were going to be made by hillary bcuz of the backlash she would have received. So she was just going to be an extension of Obama administration with no new ideas. Just meddling and dealing with middle eastern politics benefiting them as well as our own politician, basically ignoring the real issues we are facing and neglicting the needs of americans. At least trump is stirring things up and get things rolling, albeit in a bumpy way.

Starbucks example-priceless

Personally, I think the left holds a lot of responsibility when it comes to words being fucked with. They seem to have a way of manipulating the meaning of words, censoring them and creating pointless new ones.

the king of namecalling is immune to the petty squables of the simple people.

until you mention his tiny hands.

You will bend the knee.

All of them have donated a pretty good sum of money. I'm guessing more than you have ever even made in your entire life.

Because it was funny

thing's gotta get worse before they can get better.

time to hunker down and ride out the next 4-8 years and wait for that glorious new dawn.

well not sure if I like word play or strait talk. Sometimes it like WTF did they just say. :)

>hiding for 8 years. it's not like I been hiding for the last 30 or so on the net already.

hope the wall keeps the lib-cuks out