Okay Sup Forums

Okay Sup Forums
Long story short, I've got a pigs head!
Now i want to get the clean skull out of there in order to mount it! Was going to bury it somewhere to let worms and other critters eat the flesh away, but the ground is frozen solid...
Anybody got a better idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Dermestid beetle breeder
youtube.com/watch?v=lXxuuxhc308
youtube.com/watch?v=vhJ-elGBrIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eat it

/thread

Make head cheese

If you do it, attach it with a rope or a chain to avoid any animal stealing it

Leave it on the door step of your local mosque.

put it in your butt

In the pooper

put in a garbage bag full of water and let it sit for a few months. It will stink real bad but it should get the job done

OP
The head is quite old now and not suitable for face bacon!

Fuck it!

tie it up in a tree where larger critters can't get to

cum on it.
Dubs will show, right is mine!

Leave it in bleach water for about a week and then rinse.

Boil it till all meat falls of idiot

checked

now op has to cum on it on live on twitch

Or put it in coca-cola and post the results

that doesn't actually work that well , even after a solid 40 hours of boiling there's going to be bits to pick out.

op's best bet is patience and letting nature work its magic

If you're serious about it, I can help.
The easiest way is boiling it with a lot of water and for a long time. Meat will just fall off given enough time.
If you don't have a way of boiling it for enough time, ants and stuff like that can help, but fire is your best bet. Bones won't get affected.

I have a pelican head that i want to do the same thing too. I buried it about a month or two ago.... Still nothing.

No, that would damage the bones. Strong acids and bases mess with them.

a) slow cook it
b) leave it on top of some anthills, come back 3 days later, it will be clean
c) put it wherever there are beetles
either somewhere you know

FUCK IT

Good point, stand corrected.

that way does work, but it takes a long time still

i had a buck fall into an old well on the property where i hunt, the well dried up and then filled with water while the deer was in there, when it dried again a couple weeks later there was nothing but clean bones and a bunch of black goo in the bottom

Ants will do the trick, just make sure no large animals get to it.

Check'd
OP MUST DELIVRAR

Won't the skull fall apart after the meat and tendons disappear while boiling? I want to be sure to find every single bone! Ants are sadly nowhere to be found until spring, or that would be my best bet!
My second option was to put it in a large enough bucket and lower it into the water, but somehow it feels uncertain!
Fire you say? Just putting it into a fire pit?

Boil it. The end. Yeah it stinks but meh, a couple of hours you'll have a clean skull once you clean it.

this

Also, how long do I need to boil it if that's my game plan? I work in a restaurant kitchen and we have a big old pot perfect for that! I work about 10 hour days, enough time?

Stick it on a pike in your front yard to ward off minorities

your best bet is a 5 gallon bucket of water with a good cover and just put it somewhere outside

you're going to need like 20 hours, and the bone is going to be very brittle if you do it that way

THIS IS BADASS EVEN WITHOUT THE RACISM

Find large ants nest. Leave for a few days. Problem solved

>Find mosque.
>Donate it to their Thrift Basket.
>Wait for warmer weather.
>Acquire another pig head.

Problem?

Cut most of the meat off then boil, it won't take 40 fucking hours.

There are no ants, too cold outside atm!

Not really m8.
A stag will take about eight hours at simmer, not boil.
Pig cartilage breaks down faster than deer so six hours of gentle simmering should be fine.

just cook it with 2 sticks of cinamon for the smell ... after sum hours it just peels off ...

That black goo is actually oil. You could sell it and make bank

Boil in water outside for hours. I do my deer skulls that way and works great. You do have to get in there with a knife and carve out as much as you can first tho.

Go buy some

I see, thanks for the info! It's a no-go then!
I think the idea of putting it in a water filled bucket is the best one, and easiest to access! Anybody got an idea how long that would take?

No, a skull holds on its own without any meaty parts. Boiling it is totally safe. The only part that might be separated is the lower jaw, but that's not a problem, just pick the two parts.

I don't think a place with people is right, it will smell. Can't you use a camping gas or something like that and boil it far from people?

I've worked in a meat plant where edible pigs heads were done (yeah it's a thing and they are delicious). Cooked in vats at less than a boil for 3-4 hours. Meat just peals off. I don't know where people are getting 20-40 hrs boiling from.

Lye dissolves tissue but leaves the bone. just be carful as it will dissolve your tissue just as easily.

This guy is right. It might need more than 4 hours depending on size, though.
I'm from Spain, we eat every part of the pig, and the head is very appreciated by some people. The usual way of cooking it is just that, boiling it for around 5 hours. It smells a lot (not bad, but intense, depending on how the pig was fed), and the bones are perfectly fine afterwards. Bones can withstand even direct fire without much damage. If you have a pressure cooker, those are damn effective.

I've never boiled anything outdoors, and i've got no camping gas or related items!
I could always borrow a large pot from work and make a fire, will that be sufficient?

that's to get the shit from inside the nose and the brain to dissolve.

sure op can boil for a few hours and peel the meat off the outside, and then have rotting brain sitting on his wall

Perfectly fine, if you don't mind keeping an eye on the fire. The pot doesn't need to be much bigger than the head, just make sure it has enough water all the time (some will evaporate, just add more) and that it can move freely inside.

You want to boil the flesh away from the skull, which makes an awful smell/soup

Then clear the brain cavity through a little hole with wire

Then you can bleach it to white with hydrogen peroxide bleach

And give it a clear coat to protect it
Use low sheen

just boil it in vinegar for a while, if you have a big enough stew pot. The vinegar should also bleach the bones nice and white for you.

Nice, thanks for the good tips! I'll keep it in mind!

Not true. The brain is one of the easiests parts to get off, man. It's not attached to the bone as other parts, and you already have a hole for it to flow out, because you've already separated the head from the spine. You can help it with a spoon if you want to, but I don't think OP will need to do it.

rolling for this

Burying it would be a terrible idea and would probably take forever. Just soak it in water, then bleach.

>Long story short, I've got a pigs head!

Do they call you Porky?

make head cheese

op don't do this it makes mustard gas

It actually makes watered down, meaty bleach.

trips

They do now!

FUCCC ITT

Op what you are going to do is.
>get head
>get bucket
>put head in bucket
>get 18M Hydrochloric Acid
>get bleach make sure its Sodium Chlorite
>pour both bleach and hydrochloric acid in
it will clean the head right up for you

Wrap it in several layers of chicken wire to stop animals eating it and breaking the bones, then find a secure place outside where you can leave it to rot and the insects devour it without larger scavengers attacking it, then once it is cleaned of flesh you will need to bleach it to get it nice and white.

Used to do this a lot when I was a kid.

As a few others have said, low boil for 4-6 hours will loosen everything up to just about fall off. Anything left you can pick off easily. We do giant batches of Brunswick stew and every batch gets its own head.

You're an idiot, fire will fuck it up.

Thanks a lot for the tips everyone! Been very helpful and now I know what to do!
Going to try boiling it, and if that won't work, just soak it and leave it outdoors!

This! Head Cheese is delicious

what country are you in?

Sweden! Got this after the traditional christmas dinners, "julbord", where it's used as a centerpiece!

>Sweden!
>Yes Sweden

How difficult would it be to find a rapefugee convert center and drop it off there?

Here she is in all her glory!

get a homeless guy, give him a bunch of bath salts, and dont interrupt him until hes done chewing its face off

That's actually pretty neat.

Huge pot. Boil it with water salt and vinegar 2-3hrs. Meat will fall out

Burn it

if you burry it put a giant rock on top or something so the coyotes don't get it

put enough vinegar in a pot to fully cover the head, the acid will take care of the flesh
you'd have to keep looking at it in case it affects the bones too

Thank you! That is actually just the meat section, about 25% of the entire thing, but that's the only picture i had right now!

How many people does that type of feast feed?

Boil it

Ahahaha for fuck's sake user do you want to clean a skull or blow up a city?
Don't listen to him OP, I'm a chemical engineer and can confirm that's a dangerous thing to do :^)

>find on page: dermestid beetles
>0 of 0 found

Son, I am disappoint.

A sack of beetles isn't exactly a household item.

75 every night, because of seating capacity! With all the backup meat and things we had we could easily feed 800!

lmgtfy.com/?q=Dermestid beetle breeder

Wow, how many nights does it last? I'm used to single evening affairs, it must have been massive.

Make it suck your cock and post pic.

We ran it for about three weeks in december! Yes, it was rather huge, big fish section and also many desserts!
Another christmas I worked at a place which served 1000 people in the afternoon, then 1400 more in the evening! Really wish I had some pictures of that feast!

Looks delicious.
And the pigs head is actually really cool.

Yeah, it's damn cool as decoration! And most important part, apple in his mouth!
In earlier days, the head was eaten with the rest of the food!

Take a big pot of water outside and boil off the flesh(that's how bones are usually cleaned, innit?)

Boil it you dumb fuck... problem solved

Freeze it, and buy some dermestids from bugsincyberspace.com!

Get a big pot of water, throw it in there with some bleach, boil until all the meat comes off.

youtube.com/watch?v=lXxuuxhc308

youtube.com/watch?v=vhJ-elGBrIY

maybe don't boil bleach