Any one else worried about mass immigration...

Any one else worried about mass immigration? I believe in then next 50 years we will loose control and a Muslim party will gain power in government. Then to avoid opposition a potential bill for sharia law will be passed likely through threats and violence. It's widely known Muslim families produce far more than Europeans so at are current rate Europe may already be lost.

Europe is lost. When you have 10,000 a day entering Europe looking for free money and a free house, you've dun goofed

We won't know until it happens, I doubt it will happen anytime though, Shariah Law won't be accepted by major superpowers but other European countries... we just won't know

first generation immigrants generally fail to let go of their pasts.
their children will, however (and despite the best parental efforts) naturalize to the accustomed lifestyle of their new homeland.

while we may have something to worry about in the next 20 years or so, beyond that we can pretty much assume that muslim kids today, will not be the muslim adults of tomorrow.
they like western toys and lifestyles, things their parents are largely ignorant of.
what the parents don't realize is that once off the farm, there's no going back. they will watch and moan as their children become more and more westernized, drift away, and become whatever nationality they wish, other than a muslim one.

if you really look you can see it happening, just as it has been for hundreds of years since the reconquista.

islam has had it's day. that's why they are so violent in their present takeover bid, because they know the chances of failure are far greater than the chance of success.

they're fighting a losing battle on all fronts. i wouldn't worry too much, but i would remain on guard.

>sharia law will be passed likely through threats and violence.
then be prepared to answer in kind.

Surprising number of Sup Forumstards who know what they're talking about tonight. Kudos.

>their children will, however (and despite the best parental efforts) naturalize to the accustomed lifestyle of their new homeland.

No, that doesn't happen.
The children are the ones that radicalize even more.

Belgian faggot out

Yeah most of the muslim kids that I went to college with acted like any other normal douchebag.
They each had their cars, they drank, and they talked like anyone else from New York

There literally like human parasites raping any culture they come across

shillbot

You're 14, but I kinda get what you're trying to say.

the Muslims form communities over here, they even have Muslim schools where they speak anything but the native language. The shops are Muslim, the schools are Muslim.

Do i even need to make a drawing? They will not integrate.

this is just wishful thinking with nothing to support it, on the other hand all terror attacks in Belgian where from radicalized children from Muslim immigrants

He right, you know.
The parents moved here to work hard and earn a better life. The kid, living this easy life on his parent's backs, does not know what they fled from and invites to join them again.

> The mudslimes are poison.
> Islam is poison
> The EU will start vomiting them up or die in the next 5 years
> The US electing Trump has shown that you can fight against the mudslimes
> The liberal nations are more worried about hurting feelings than the people being raped.

why are these ....dutch muslims's (?) signs in english?

sure, the kid will radicalize because he feels that he isn't at home in this country and his parents keep talking about the great Allah and the mosque and the Muslim school. They always talk in their own language.

And that's a fact, because a lot of 2nd generation Muslims still can't speak this country's language, because they stay in their own communities and view everything outside their committee as a threat.

And the refugees now are ALL MALE OF WORKING AGE. Don't tell me that they intend on working, since all they do is leach, rape and threaten to kill everyone in the name of Allah.

they refuse to learn dutch

I meant the rare actual refugees that left to escape the terrorists. The bulk comprised of north African assholes aren't going for a second generation unless you count half-white rape babies.

The only escape of Islam is death faggot, never heard about their honor crimes?
It's not something for a Occidental with your broken families with your pussy father and your hore mother understand, but family is for life, defines you more than anything for the good or for the evil.

I think if you check modern history, Europeans are clear on exactly what it takes to eradicate an undesirable, invasive population. I'm just waiting for it to happen. If the awakening continues through the French elections and they invoke article 50, EU will collapse. Then, goodbye shitskins.

Its not about accepting or not, its about how big is the muslim population.
Russia has police officers with polygamist child brides because those chiefs keep the muslims down.
They had mass riots and have massive problems with muslims.
America is flooded by muslims from canada and some towns are completely taken over already.

This guy speaks the truth all other anons speaking against him are muslims.

yeah op you're fucked. why do you think since before even islam europe (well the greeks) were trying to keep people from that part of the world out.

Unless you all pull a Ferdinand and Isabella in the next couple years you got two generations at most before they're the voting majority.

You have your faith i have mine, you will never join mine and i will never join yours

The real refugees get murdered by the arabs.
Christians where thrown in to the sea etc.

confirmed
from life in N Af, Spain, France, Italy

>its about how big is the muslim population.
indeed
this is how political domination has always worked

Islam is a mighty cancer in the mind of the human race, and for the betterment and safety of our entire species it MUST be contained and, when the opportunity arises; removed with proper education,

Even if that happens, what are you, in your 20s? In 50 years you'll most likely be dead. Why would you care?

>Any one else worried about mass immigration?
Yes. Sadly, I live in Holland and it is no longer Holland. Nearly all of Europe has it this bad.

Apparently only the U.S. has the balls to elect a leader to do something about it. I gained a ton of respect for the U.S. when they elected Trump. Wish we had him. I fear it is too late for us.

Ga slapen, je komt veelste dicht bij huis. i just ignore the world and pretend holland never existed.
Maybe one day i will butcher muslims and niggers.
i might even go look for a girl to breed with but going outside sucks and girls in bars dont want to breed but party.

It probably end up like we ended up in south africa.