Err... why the Black Ranger can't be an afro american anymore? Why the Blue Ranger can't be a white gay nerd anymore?

Err... why the Black Ranger can't be an afro american anymore? Why the Blue Ranger can't be a white gay nerd anymore?

American directors are really silly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eO0qEemqrIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't you think for a second that you might be the one that's silly for even remotely giving a shit about the colors being switched?

Even in terms of LE SJW JEW CONSPIRACY MENACE this is a fucking retarded thing to whine about

He asked a question, dear, no need to get triggered already.

Find some passion in your life, OP.

Find something real to care about.

>ask retarded question
>get response
>WHOA EASY TRIGGERED MUCH?

Alt right kiddies seriously need to be euthanized

>Blue Ranger can't be a white gay nerd anymore

He was definitely jewish.

I just like fidelity when someone make an adaptation of some work/tv show, even if Mighty Morphin Power Rangers was already a Sentai Adaptation with american actors instead of japanese ones.

What are they trying to achieve changing everything about MMPR when people who probably will watch this are the old fans who want some nostalgia bait and Jason David Frank appearing again?

David Yost was gay, not his character.

black characters in the show have been different Ranger colors over the last 20 years.

The original cast were all Asians.

You're a moron crying over something really stupid and inconsequential but LOL EPIC MAYMAYS right?

>What are they trying to achieve changing everything about MMPR when people who probably will watch this are the old fans who want some nostalgia bait and Jason David Frank appearing again?

Fuck off, Tommy.

They want a new audience.

Nostalgic fans are just a bonus.

who fucking cares

Hey OP, remember when the Turbo Rangers were baked into a pizza?

That's the show you're defending with all your might.

>I just like fidelity when someone make an adaptation of some work/tv show

The Black Ranger was a black guy for literally one year out of the show's 23 year history

Is the yellow one asian at least?

no

of all the things about this movie to complain about, this is what you pick?

>they want a new audience

Worked out for Ghostbusters lel

No, she's a feminazi or a lesbian now. Look at her hair.

At least she's pretty cute.

This isn't leading with a "fuck the old fans" marketing campaign.

For the same reason they probably won't be calling Hermione a filthy mud blood in that Harry Potter play.

Remember that little kid?

Turbo was crazy, but I liked it.

Space with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crossover was great too.

fuck off tumblr

hah, good luck with that

You mean that Walter Jones being black both for real and as a character was a coincidence?

TRIGGERED

LOL I know right?

Be real, michael bay is in his own league with his own audience.

Billy drowned in pussy, human and alien.
Yost was gay.

I really don't see how you don't get this.

Blue Ranger can't be a white gay nerd cuz they didn't want OP to be in the movie LOL

People don't see it because it's Bay.

Most fagts drown in pussy, it doesn't mean they make use of it. And PW being a kid's show Billy was never shown banging a girlfriend either.

That's only in our sicrit and few other movie enthusiasm clubs though.
The general population loves baysplosions of murrican flags over boobs in the setting sunlight. Hence why he really his in his own league and I say that as someone who boycotts his movies.

Billy was very obviously straight, the character persued women on several occasions.

Actor =/= Character

>Actor =/= Character
Explain leslie jones

But they don't see it because of the name Bay is my point. They see it because its a big dumb action film with just enough plot to justify the next fight.

Power Rangers will be the same.

Worse actor than a power rangers star. Rare I know.

>they don't see it because of the name Bay is my point
My post explain clearly that were were. Even if it's subconscious, it's still the reason.
>power rangers will be the same
You can hope, so could I. But dumb and loud aren't guaranteed box office hit, see Pixels and now ghostbusters.

Isnt it more logical to have the BLACK ranger played by a BLACK person? Im getting the feeling thats why he even was the BLACK ranger to begin with.

Turns out the originals were neither (all actors were originally to be white). It "just happened".
All more the reasons not to change anything, if it wasn't racist to begin why why would you go full racist to change it pretending to fight racism.
Ho wait, typical SJW hypocrisy.

People like a style, they don't care about director. I've literally overheard people that thought Independence Day was "done by the same guy as Transformers and GI Joe."

Hahaha thats the most racist comment in this thread

It was PERCEIVED to be racist then.
It may be PERCEIVED to be racist now.
They are doing this to avoid SJW backlash.

>Power Rangers will be the same.

You mean Power Rangers COULD be the same

>It "just happened".

Oh please user, don't tell me you believe this corporate backpedaling

Yeah exactly, but that's dumb. We've seen during the past year that catering to SJWs demands were making your movie bomb on a systematic basis while going head on against had no negative effect whatsoever.
This with barely any information let alone a teaser only months before release makes it like they actually want it to bomb.

>The black guy is now the beta and the white guy is now the alpha
Why are you mad again?

>Implying Power Rangers won't be a big dumb blockbuster with just enough plot to justify the next fight.

It ain't gonna be introspective body horror.

That's the general consensus from actors, screenwriters and directors 20 years later. Corporate meddling in Power Rangers deals in very different areas, mainly reducing the budget to $5 a season.

The blue ranger was never gay, his actor was.

Yeah Saban is a jewish zionist but whether I believe it or not is irrelevant, that's the only information we have about that.

>Catering
I'm not catering to a hornets nest if I refuse to kick it.

The funny thing is that in Japan the White Ranger was a kid. He used to perv on the pink ranger and use his powers for panty shots.

What a dumb analogy, if anything the kicked hornet nest is the fanbase. They're changing shit around BECAUSE of SJWs. That's catering.

I'm a fan, I don't give a fuck. We aren't all Linkara tier Spergs about this adaptation. Most power rangers fans
a) knew about this months ago
b) see it as a total non issue
And even as afan, I'm not so deluded to think we hold ANY sway like a group of angry SJWs would.

why can't they all be asian anymore?

This ain't your senpais zyurenjaa.

>fans
>a) knew about this months ago
yeah, old so we can't talk about this ever again
>b) see it as a total non issue
because you represent the fanbase for sure.

>I'm not so deluded to think we hold ANY sway like a group of angry SJWs would.
you (we) are still the demographic for this movie regardless of the weight of SJW groups, and they aren't going to see it no matter what. Even if it upsets a tiny portion of the fans but pleases the majority of SJW loud mouths they're still going for box office loss. See ghostbusters.

What are you talking about, the original Japanese franchise is still going.

>Japanese footage shows cool ass Tommy jumping like a child
One of my favorite "oh, that's Sentai" moments.

>because you represent the fanbase for sure.
Another fan here. I don't give a fuck. And neither should you after Samurai/Megaforce.

>Fans ar the demographic.
No we aren't you deluded autist.
The demographic are Hunger Games and Maze Runner tweens. If you had followed anything for the past few years you'd know that.
>Power Rangers is as popular or well remembered as Ghostbusters
Holy fuck kid, you're insane.

Joke's on you I stopped caring much before. But that's supposed to be a reboot. Isn't rebooting supposed to right your wrongs to make mad cash? How does it work if they just add more wrong on top the the wrong?

A reboot is literally just a fresh start for new customers.

>for new customers
Worked out so well uptil now.

What are you even saying? That reboots DON'T attract new customers? That Ghostbuster fandom and power rangers fandom are the same size?

>New Ranger series made most years, toys still sell ok
Seems to work OK, yeah. Kids still like this kids show.

>That reboots DON'T attract new customers?
This.

So, everyone who saw The Fly were fans of the original. Everyone who saw Transformers were fans of the 86 film. Everyone who saw Total Recall or Robocop, fans of the first ones. Every fan of The Thing was into black and white space carrots. Everyone who watched Power Rangers as a child were avid bilingual fans of Zyuranger.

Yeah, makes sense.

Reminds me of Laura from SF5

>24 power rangers seasons as of today
>literally every race was every color at some point
If anything, you should complain about they keeping the MMPR names. I'd rather have different names to be honest. Well, whatever. Where's Tommy though?

It's an MMPR reboot, why wouldn't they keep the MMPR names?
>Tommy
They plan sequels.

Why can't the Rangers be all japanese anymore?

American TV show producers are really silly.

youtube.com/watch?v=eO0qEemqrIE

SPD was great better than the sentai counterpart, i wish that they made a conection with Time Force

Nice strawman faggot.
The fly is originally a novel.
Transformers was animated and never got live action before.
Total recall and robocop were indeed in majority seen by fans and bombed for this very reason (fans tend to say to other fans not to go see a piece of shit that's nothing like what they wanted).
And the thing was just expertly done. I'm not against reboots as long as they are done right, here I'm complaining it's going wrong.
And this finish you off, power rangers is saban's spawn, he bought the right to use props and footage but still had his own thing done.

Curious how aside from your impossible to prove claim about TR and Robocop, none of that challenges the fact that reboots can and do attract new customers.

>it's going wrong
You have zero to base that on.

They actually did a link with Time Force, at least as an easter egg.

really?
CGI coated putties, those awful suits, rita being a lizard and SJ pandering.
You're right, I must be out of my mind!

>CGI in a modern film
>An opinion
>What is the green power coin
>NIGGER RANGERS
Frankly, yeah you seem pretty fucking loopy.

Trailer when?

>Err... why the Black Ranger can't be an afro american anymore?

Because that's racist obviously.

The colors of the Power Rangers is completely irrelevent.