If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

All girls must study and get good grades:

1st offence: Must study after school.
2nd offence: Letter home to parents.
3rd offence: Placed in remedial classes until grades improve.

/bread

absolute madman. is that the girl from college students react? that jawline looks like it

Hi

I see this being posted a lot u must have some good teen feet to share??

some OC from school?

barely legal i mean

Post what gets u hard I love feet

Id love you're oc

Fuck, who is this semen demon?

Dont block the face come on man

dude i know people that come on here
>protection m9

Cant fap to this

Repost with face please

Must have awareness of complete bullshit spread by media. From politics to communism, anarchy and main stream bs.

Monthly check-in for this kind of thing

First offense/first 3 times: quick rundown of why things are incorrect in that direction and how to convey an argument without bullshit like, I just don't like them.

2nd offence/next 2 times: same and 1st and a letter home to legal guardians w/ appointment.

3rd offense: transfer of 1 class in the simester to take a full course of differentiating bullshit from reality.

4th offense: heavily considered transfer of schools.

Dont be gay

un wanna know the best bit?
i came in her heels, cleaned most of it up but left a little bit on the inside. she never found out and saw her walking in them bout an hour later.
shit was cash
>pic semi related, not hers but look like them

shit 4got pic kek

All clothing on the lower body must provide direct and visible access to the pussy and asshole. No visual obstructions allowed. If you come to school without holes in your clothing, holes will be cut for you.

Offense 1- this same rule will be applied to your nipples; requiring visible nipples at all times.

Offense 2- you must change in the boys locker room for the rest of the year and remain naked whilst changing until all other boys have dressed. You must use the boys bathroom as well, completely naked and cannot shut the stall door.

Offense 3- males can freely fuck you in the bathroom, locker room, and between classes. Any male interfering with this rule is automatically assigned a female gender identity and must crossdress and abide by girl's rules the rest of year. Any female interference automatically escalates them to the 3rd offense.

dubs gets face reveal

what being posted a lot?

I love it dude please be cool I willblow a load for her if u show me but don't be gay

not including mine lel

Just be a wizard about it

uuugh fine
>pretty disappointing tho

cant remember the link but some user posted a fb link a few weeks ago, full ablum of pole dancing pics w/feet like this one

bump

Very nice you're magic is strong

user gone for a wank?
>kek

how would boys treat girls in the 2nd offense?

Now more;) ill rub one out for this cutie

want me to try to find it?

omg found it
>omfg

I want u to post more good zir

see?
whole album of pole dancing

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY PRONOUN?

??? Im loving herr more post all pictures please I will cum

My rule would be that girls wouldn't be allowed in schools and instead would be arranged married good and young. All girls would be married by time they're 15 but most younger averaging at 10 and some as young as 3 or 4 if her father wants to marry her off then.
My fetishes are arranged marriage/child brides/girls being bred as early as possible/girls being uneducated.

anyone have foot rules?

other grils?

still here?

thats all folks!
>feetchan out

Mmm omg im so hard more is that the one you creamed her heals??

sorry for the blue balls mate, im off

to meet her btw

Lies lol

Get her to send u pics lol

whats lies?

You're not meeting her

we both go to universiity together, 3rd date now.
last time she came round mine we played some vidya and she put her feet on my lap and rubbed my dick,my shit got so hard it was embarassing

Are you the foot fetishist again?

Omg I wanna believe post more please

shes coming to my place after dinner, im hoping for a footjob. shes so fucking horny all the time, teases me in public aswell

All students must wear school uniform. Not using it once is a warning, second time you go home and get changed, third and on you get suspended for a day. Being a school director is good, this kind of shit makes me diamonds.

teases my for liking feet, like we could be walking together and a hot chick in sandals walks past and shell be like
>oh user, arent her feet nice.i can see your >hard on already. why dont i help you with that.
but when we get to my place she just fucking teases and blue balls me.
turns me the fuck on but lowkey kinda frustrating

Really u this beta go for it eat that pussy trust me dude just go for it pull her pants down and eat

the thing is i already fucked her but she keeps teasing me with her feet ever since she found out i like them

i think she's the one from Teens react. Jeannie Mai

Why do you fags keep reposting this girl? She follows me on IG

It is. No idea why everyone here has a hard on for her all of a sudden. She's like a 4/10 compared to other Asian girls in LA. But she follows me on IG so there's that

only 4/10? who would be a 10/10?

Teens react to... rock hard cocks!

IG link?

obey my rules
punishment for not obeying my rules:
obey my rules

Jeannieelisemai or some shit