Who's your pick Sup Forumsitches?

Who's your pick Sup Forumsitches?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MMKFIHRpe7I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_heavyweight_(MMA)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll take Who's Younger And Fitter for $500, Alex.

Trump has more weight to throw around

Obama is fit and athletic. Trump is obese and elderly. This isn't hard, fag.

Cause we all know it's the fatasses that dominate the ring.

Moron

trump is already a wwe champ

Donald Trump is obese. Literally medically obese. It wouldn't be a fair fight. Obama's fit.

Trump of course Obama is a lightweight as best, but then again the coward would run away so we will never know

Black man takes the crown.

They do actually. Heard about sumo wrestling?

This isn't a contest to push each other out of a circle, dumbass.

In boxing, mma, etc being a lard ass, unmusclular fat shit won't help you win a fucking fight.

Lmao, this man gets it.

Stop jerking off. Trump wouldn't do it because he wouldn't be able to tweet at him. He's a giant pussy.

Obama could just tip Trump over and he wouldnt be able to get back up without exhausting himself.
Then Obama could tip him over again.
And again.

Not a very interesting fight.

You apparently do not know anything about combat.

>Obama: 6'1'' 175 lbs, age 55
>Trump: 6'3" 236 lbs, age 70
As if Obama's scrawny arms could even damage the god emperor in any way. Trump just has to sit on him, easy victory, also old man strength.

Fair fight? Obama, he's got mad reach

Prison rules? Obama is kenyan, Trump would break him in half

Combat? As in military? Well, we all know that the best and most effective combat soldiers are fat fucks. Yep, real life totally demonstrates that fact.

Or how about MMA. See a lot of sumo grade fat asses dominating that sport?

Isnt there like weight limits? Dunno anything about mma

weight limits to what?

Athletic, younger, built, BLACK man

Or

Balding, fat, no exercise, small handed, old white guy.

Obama hands down.

Now i'm not saying basketball and basic exercise will make a 55 year old man a killing machine but trumps fucking 70 with a laundry list of health conditions.

America. America wins.

> but trumps fucking 70 with a laundry list of health conditions.

This gives me hope

Like I said you don't know shit.

Depends on the situation. There are weight classes for a reason.

Kill yourself, basement dweller

The weight limit is the fatties either don't get very far or get enough exercise in the process that they cease to be fatties.

Just cause someone has muscles does not mean they can kick some ass. If you cannot see that it takes more than physical talent, you are an idiot.

built like a 13 year old girl

Been dead for years mate.

One has been in WWE, the other has not.

youtu.be/MMKFIHRpe7I

No upper weight limit in the final weight class.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_heavyweight_(MMA)

Still not dominated by sumo tubs.

You say that but you don't back it up. Go fuck your hat.

Like I said above. Final class has no limit. Still no sumo grade fuckers dominating the sport in that class.

But if someone has no musclature it does mean they're going to get raped in combat sports. Only mall dojo faggots believe otherwise.

One was a legitimate president, the other is not.

You're both yo-yos. Shut up you yo-yos.

This fat fuck will have a myocardial infarction before the fight would even start.

Obama is in better shape. Trump looks like he'd go full on nerd rage and tire his ass out chasing Obama around.

Obama in the 4th round by tko

Do they get prep time? If so Trump wins.

>WAKE ME UP!
>WAKE ME UP INSIDE!

Make me, faggot.

obama

trump is bulky, but i cant see him doing anything. he seems pampered. obama seems like he might have gotten into a fight as a child. he also would have longer reach and quicker.

Both won elections, both are legitimate. Don't cry.

Also, leave Starbucks alone. They're on your side.

Lmao you sir are an idiot.

or, you dont get it.

dumbass

easy to say, hard to back up.

Faggot.

>Not a very interesting fight

But extraordinarily entertaining in that "look at the tard" way.

Good one. Return to reddit.

>You apparently do not know anything about combat.

>both are legitimate

T O P K E K

Donald's a fatty and I'll cry if I want to. The right did for eight years, why can't anyone else?

Obama not pampered as a child?

At least KNOW about the people you are discussing first

if this is true we should probably get used to hearing "president pence." Trump's hearts gonna give out before he finishes the term.

Like I said, you are an idiot.

easy to say, hard to back up

Faggot.

Idiot

You sound defensive.

Literally 2 years ago. He actually picked up a relatively serious exercise routine due to his generally declining health that occurs for men his age.

Even then he's fitter in that picture than trump who's been told by doctors not to walk to fast or to far too often per day let alone ride a bike.

Trump would win.

>"Oh you have a gun, do you? I'll put down my weapon. I'll put down my... HAHA I GOT A SECOND SWORD YOU MORHERFUCKER!"

This guy gets it.

This guy is it.

Obama is way younger and seems to be in much better shape. He seems to be eating much healthier as well. Trump is a bit taller, but I don't think that would help that much.

Go suck his dick why don't you.

Oh please the only thing Obama ever fought was a pickle jar with those scrawny arms, Trump is taller and has over 50 lbs on Barry. There's literally no way for Obama to win except prance around the ring hoping Trump gets tired chasing him. Judges would disqualify Obama for such a shameful display.

your retard. imbecile.

Obama is a literal pussy so Trump would just grab the shit outta him and RKO him.

oooh, aren't you clever

Because the right crying doesn't involve oestrogen led riots and violence.

Judges in a fist fight?

Been fun bro, I'm out of here to enjoy my night. I sincerely hope you have a great day, our little debate made me smile.

Probably the guy 20 years younger...

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

M U H D I C C
U
H

D
I
C
K

>lower attendance
>must not be legit

Get over yourself SJWanker

Not really at 6'3" that's within the healthy weight range. >239 is where it's a concern

>Obama punches Trump
> Wig flies off and he lets his guard down
> Knockout

It caused people to shoot up 'liberal' churches and on one occasion a democrat campaign office In Arkansas. But keep lying. That's all you guys can do.

who wins?

I do.
epic keks

Trump can take a punch, Obama couldn't beat up his daughter

Dancing around and letting your lard assed opponent tire himself out is perfectly legal in boxing.

no, that's borderline obese.

That's what happens when nobody gets knocked out.

Is this a real question? Trump is too fatigued for phone calls and too scared to walk down the stairs.

Right on bro. I hope you pick up massive pussy with your mad obesijitsu skills.

wow what a great ass - it would feel good to press my pelvis up against that nice fucking ass

I think obama because he's much healthier, he's 6'2" and 175lbs, meanwhile Trump is 6'2(1/2)" and 15 pounds heavier, being a pretty tubby guy. He's probably not in good shape, I wouldn't be surprised if he smokes, or hits the bottle.
>Obama ftw

Who said I'm right-wing?

lol trump is NOT 6'3

175 to 180lbs, 6'2", he's a light heavyweight yo.

6'3" 230 pounds of muscle is a lot different from 230 pounds of fat

source: am 6'3"

that perfect form

I stuck around just to read your reply and I was not disappointed. Give your mom a kiss for me

We noted Tuesday that Donald Trump eats poorly, does not exercise and is badly overweight. Today we learned more about what now appears to be a very unhealthy lifestyle for a 70-year-old.

Depending on what news report you choose, Trump is either nearly obese (236 pounds) or quite obese (267 pounds), meaning a body-mass index of more than 30. Trump, just like he did on taxes, promised to reveal his health records and now has reneged. The Post reports:

Donald Trump discussed his personal health during a taping of “The Dr. Oz Show” on Wednesday morning and shared some of the results of his most recent physical examination, according to the show, not long after top campaign aides told reporters that he would not release any records on set and planned to talk about general wellness, not his personal health history.

Trump admits he doesn’t even play as much golf (his only real exercise) as he likes but considers campaigning to be exercise. (Umm, no.) He defends his fast food diet because you know what’s in it. (Umm, no.) David Plouffe has a point when he argues, “Here’s Trump — you know, ‘Dr. Feel Good’ [Dr. Harry Bornstein] put out a one-page letter. He’s 70. He’s the heaviest president we’ve had, candidate we’ve had, since William Taft. There’s a legitimate issue.”

Lol your stats are way off. Trump is over 50 lbs heavier and 2 inches taller.

one of trumps little cock sucker boys.

>actually he is pleb

He lies about his height too