Do americans really do this?

Do americans really do this?

That's disgusting. Soylent when?

looks awesome

>it's a "euro doesn't understand the vast differences between the states and thinks flyover country is indicative of the American experience" episode

Who was really in the wrong here?

Shitpost on Sup Forums with repetitive bait threads? Of course. We invented that.

I'm seriously going to vomit if I see this picture one more time. I hope Gordon murdered the nightmare creatures responsible for that abomination.

that looks fucking good. That puff crust is best crust

>its a euro dosent understand that fat adds flavor episode
end yourself poorfag, snack on some celery LOL.

I still can't fucking get over this.

Not everything has to be top quality food you pretentious fuck. Sometimes you just want to stuff your face with some nice greasy junk food.

I often wonder if most of the resaurants he helps closes because everything has to be nice and pretty overpriced european food and people just want something simple and tasty to stuff your face in while bantering with your bros.

why did he use 4x the dough needed to make a good pizza?

>I love to eat shit

>Sometimes you just want to stuff your face with some nice greasy junk food.
That shit looks "nice" to you?

It looks like entrails of a small child.

I literally just left /ck/ because it was all shitposts this morning. God dammit

Do you have to eat fucking monalisas everytime? Food is not for your eyes bitch, its for your mouth first and nose second.

F O R C E I T
O
R
C
E

I
T

Spoken like a typical wheelchair-bound jew nigger feminist tranny.

Hang yourself.

Except eyes are important, especially when eating food from the wild, dumb fuck.

>denver
>flyover

i wish. all of you californian and new york shitters need to stop moving here. you destroyed your own states, now you've come to destroy mine.

>there are going to be human beings that have existed on this planet for at least 18 years that will say this unholy concoction of grease, cheese and tomato sauce qualifies as a "pizza" to any sentient being in this galaxy

where is all of that grease coming from? i buy cheesy 'zas all of the time but they're not THAT greasy

Ive worked in restaurants before. I'm not a foodie, shit, I drink water out of a garden hose if Im thirsty.

That pizza is shit. I'd eat it in a pinch, but I sure as shit would not serve that to a paying customer, and if I was served that, I would pay, leave a 20% tip, and never, ever go back.

Have some fucking standards.

The size, cheese amount or thickness doesn't bother me.

But no matter what food, if half of it is uncooked and looks like boiled intestines swimming in grease, then it's nasty.
If he baked it a bit longer so the dough is done it would have been so much better.

>it's pretentious to not want to eat literal trash

even a $5 pizza from little ceasers looks better than that pure unadulterated shit.

you're still just giving the equivalent argument to "just turn your brain off bro".

why are you even here?

>perfect looking sausage
>nice gooey melty cheese
>soft and seasoned crust
>very generous portions

HOLY FUCK THIS IS THE PERFECT LATE NIGHT/HANGOVER FOOD. im jelly as fuck a local place doesnt serve pizza like this

the meatballs

That crust has got to be rock hard right? It has to be to hold all that cheese a grease.

>3 days old meatballs
>way too much artificial cheese
>raw dough

enjoy your diarrhea

>Not everything has to be top quality food you pretentious fuck. Sometimes you just want to stuff your face with some nice greasy junk food.

t. Americans

IT WAS CLEARLY THE OVERTHICK UNDERCOOKED DOUGH M8

What is this reddit mentality that eating shit is okay if it's done with company?

>would you also like a tasty batch of popcorn with that pizza sir ?

no, the toppings slid off like they were on ice.

The toppings were barely cooked and the dough was uncooked. There is a "conspiracy theory" that this dude just went on the show to get an expensive makeover/advertising. This guy cooked pizza's for 20 something years. So I'm inclined to believe it was intentionally shit.

T. Some cookfag who's made literally thousands of pizzas without a customer complaint. Shit aint rocket science.

Yeah it's weird because you can go look at reviews of the place before the episode and people say that pizza was great with thin crusts and everything.

Yes, but please, hold the popcorn.

Goddamn, you're making me hungry and it's past midnight here.

You know, if you take care of your body and eat right and exercise most of the time, sometimes, you can enjoy a greasy, tasty mess.

It's weird that you fatties think eating a bag of popcorn or a pizza like in this thread even once is going to make you fat. No, it's your shitty lifestyle that's made you fat.

if i worried about diarrhea I'd never have god tier chinese/thai/indian/mexican food

JESUS

THAT FLOOR BETTER BE STEEL REINFORCED

They do. I'm a bong but I've lived in America with an ex and they really do eat like fucking pigs. They talk about food all the time and they don't give a shit if you just scarf your food like a pig because "heyyy mayn good gave this grayt cuntry plenty so yew should enjoyyy ur fewwd"

>being so fat, you can't stand on your own and need a team
I didn't think this was possible.

Or it's possible that people in the thread are in good shape beccause they don't eat pizza that's soggy with great or buckets of butter sprinkled with popcorn. I enjoy junkfood from time to time but I have to draw the line somewhere, both for my heart and for my dignity.

There's kind of a reason the American version of pizza is what's sold worldwide and not the Italian version, and it's because the American version is better in every way.

HUMAN FAT CAN'T BEND STEEL BEAMS.

>haven't had a real 'go'za in over a week

Fuck this bros, I can't do NY 'za.

If you can't eat a greasy pizza "for your heart" then no you're not in good shape. Maybe you should see a doctor about that, and start taking real care of yourself.

The issue here is that unless you're a fucking retard, it's not tasty. It's called having standards and not just shoving shit into your mouth hole because you're "HANGING WITH MUH BROS" or "GOT THE WICKED MUNCHIES".

>he thinks that "flyover country" is real America
>he thinks that most of the country is really the country, but rather all of america should be defined by jew york and la

>"i only eat the finest cuisine"
Okay buddy have a good life.

It's funny how they all flock over to her because the instinctively realize it's impossible for her to stand up on her own.

>the struggle is real.

They didn't even think about it.

Have you ever seen pizza in other countries?

Munchy boxes look like absolute greasy shite but I dare you to come here and talk ill about them to a drunk hardman. Cunt.

I happily eat McDonalds and I wouldn't touch that shit.

I don't live in America, so yes. Yes, I have.

In every place I've been, the American-style of pizza has been the dominate form.

>all that garbage on top
Do people not eat simple Margherita anymore?? Is this what has become of a simple tradition?

>I happily eat shit
Well you are what you eat.

thats not even pizza

it's toast with a bunch of shit thrown on it

Yes. I have basically not standards and not even a shit like me would eat that greasy garbage. That's how awful it is.

I wish I knew what it was called when someone makes up something you didn't say based off what was actually said.

There's nothing wrong with eating lower quality food, but standards even exist on the low end of food. Just like there are good and bad fast food burgers, there are good and bad greasy pizzas.

This is real pizza.

Looks awful.

Would buy the shrimp one, eat the shrimp, then toss that disgusting bread away

>I wish I knew what it was called when someone makes up something you didn't say based off what was actually said.

When you 'respond' to something that was never actually said it's called a strawman.

>"waaaa i never said thaaaaaat"
For a dude with such a great life you sure are crying over some stupid trivial bullshit you goddamn baby go back to clown school bozo.

Why would I listen to your opinion of "that greasy garbage" when you're already verified that your opinion isn't worth a damn when it comes to food?

Go back to munching down Happy Meals and lovin' it.

Misconstruing?

You're posting on an anonymous image board that exists for the sole purpose of argument. Get your shit together kid, you should know this.

oh shit nigga you're right.

strawman?

alright newfriend

I don't eat a ton everyday, and what I do eat is pretty healthy and low calorie. So basically, whenever I want to I just pig out on complete trash. I'll go to a buffet and eat 6 plates of food. Or just buy an entire bag of chips to eat in one sitting. I grant myself a few pigout days every month, and I'm in the best shape of my life.

>best shape of my life
Your life is a horror show.

Alright now go ahead and throw the "I was just pretending to be a retard" epic troll. Youre 90% of the way there senpai

>crying strawman because you have no rebuttal
You lost.

That is the proper amount of grease to toppings.

What video is this from? I've seen all the pictures for ages but can't find the video. Just keep finding actual good looking pizzas made by the man.

It's from Sup Forums dot com.

>im a formed fatty.

Well, respect for self improvement big guy.

>britbong complains about Americans liking food
>comes from a country known for having the most bland food anywhere in the world
We like food because we learned eating boiled potatoes, roots and goat penis sucks and instead perfected pizza, breakfast, sandwiches and BBQ. Your depressed euro mommy's bread soup can't compare.

I'm not saying that I'm at the pinnacle of good health or anything like that. I'm pretty skinny and in shape though.

>in shape
I suppose "lard ass" is a shape.

It always fascinates me people managed to find a way to make fucking popocorns, which are just exploded corn kernels, unhealthy.

Corn isn't that healthy, though.

It's not even whether it's margherita or not. People treat pizza as "dough with sauce, put whatever you want on it" these days as opposed to a really simple and cheap dish it is.

>I'm a bong but I've lived in America with an ex and they really do eat like fucking pigs

Same for me, but the last part is subjective. I we shopped at a super market called Heinens and the food there was both incredible and health oriented. Not only that but almost everyone there was in great shape. On the other hand, on the occasions that we went to Walmart, the opposite was try.
That said, this was in northern Ohio, from what I understand it gets worse the further south you go in America.

Movie theatre butter is pleb tier
Most theatres have a microwave for the weirdo "meals" you can purchase there. I recommend bringing at least 2 sticks, 3 for a large, of butter (salted) and politely asking for a soda cup to melt your own butter topping in the back

PROVIDED THOSE MEATBALLS ARE JUST STORE BOUGHT GROUND BEEF WITH SOME SPICES, AND THE CHEESE IS ONLY MILDLY RBST'D

THAT UNDERCOOKED 'ZA SLOP IS STILL CLEANER THAN A HEAVILY PROCESSED HAPPY MEAL

>it gets worse the further south you go in America.
Uh racist much?

Fat flyover fuck detected

Because low quality is cheap and comes in large servings. It's horrible for you, but when it's all you can afford and, like most people, you have nostalgic attachment to it because your parents fed you that slop when you were younger, it has appeal.

>mfw my 36 year old colleague still celebrates her birthdays at McDonald's
Poor girl just needs a good dicking.

Fatfuck trying to feel less fat by attacking other fatfucks detected.

Disgusting
THIS is what a real pizza looks like

Shitty ingredients, probably also nuked in the microwave. From what little I watched of KN I'm amazed so many people have no idea how to operate a microwave.

>It's horrible for you
Really depends on how you eat it and what you do with it.

What the fuck bros

>Poor girl just needs a good dicking.

Be an hero and do it for the team.

This is a true Italian pizza.

>burnt crust
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mfw my 36 year old colleague still celebrates her birthdays at McDonald's
And? What's the problem? Let her enjoy her birthday how she wants to enjoy it. You do you.

A NICE BREAD-MUG OF TOMATO SOUP

ITS TIME TO NUKE CHICAGO THEY MUST BE STOPPED