Why didn't you save her, Sup Forums?

>Death of ugly uninteresting little girl goes unnoticed by media.

Define "interesting" in such a case.

we are not heroes for hire gtfo

how edgy

whats her name?

Too busy checking your dubs Sup Forumsro

Because we don't care.

she's 1 in 7,500,000,000
there'll be other, more worthy opportunities.

the thing about attention whores is that they don't always get the attention they want for the reasons they think.

iow:
slow night, it was more interesting watching her kill herself than it would have been trying to talk her out of it.

Dubs checked.

Save whom? From what?

The devil responded cause moot wasnt there

Ok immortal technique

Poor girl. She was cute. Shame.

because people with depression and suicidal thoughts in reality can only save themselves.

Pic related was her bedroom. Here is a quick summary:

>bullied out of school and forced to quit
>a mother who didn't give two shits about her
>lived in a tiny run-down trailer with water leakage, holes in the walls and roof leading to the outside, etc
>slept on a mattress on the floor
>raped at age 4
>step-father attempted to rape her recently but her mother never believed her until her siblings said the same
>forced to raise her 2 siblings (aged 3 and 4) by herself because her mother is out 24/7 snorting pills and bringing home random men
>bio-dad wants nothing to do with her. when she overdosed in November he didn't even visit her in the hospital, and when she saw him at the store one day she ran up to him but he completely ignored her. She was unwanted.
>never had a childhood and no hope for the future
>chronic depression and prozac
>her phone was her entire life
>when she hanged herself people were laughing and taunting her on the stream. She could read everything they were saying while standing up there.

Her only 2 internet boyfriends Luke and Ben:
>She dated Ben for 7 months until she found out it was a woman named Alexis catfishing her, and Ben didn't actually exist.
>Luke was a 19-20 year old child predator who ended up using her and cheating on her

There is so much more, this is just a quick summary.

>Had a heartattack with 19 due to a rare genetical disease and had to stop my powerlifting carrier because of that I worked all my youth for. Most likely wont even reach my 50s and had to quit my job.
>Got mentally abused by my father my entire youth
>Entire childhood being tortured and physically abused by other kids and being fed with tons of ritalin
>6 months in psych ward because of drug induced psychosis

Still not thinking about fucking suicide, there is always a way to make life better, ALWAYS

sorry, but that's nothing compared m8

Im not trying to compare, this is not a self pity contest, Im trying to say that suicide is never the right way. As long as you are not dead you can always keep on fighting and trying.

She was 12. Different situations for everyone my friend.

The same step-father who attempted to rape her also called her worthless and told her to go hang herself, and that he would go buy her the rope himself during an argument.
this girl had no connections or nobody to lean on, in the middle of hillbilly town. of course she's not going to think life is worth living anymore.

>Cute
Girl was built like a tub of lard

That sounds so shitty.

I was jerkin off

So edgy and cool. You're not a fag at all.

was

Why couldn't she go to the police for this shit? Let the court send her to a foster family home, It would've been a more sufficient way to get out of that shitty life than suicide.

Because I couldn't make her into dank memes if she were still alive.

Poor kid. Kids don't ask to be born into situations like that, but she could have tried to talk to someone that could have helped. But, most kids don't think about that because they're young and don't know that there's a better way to escape from a life like that.

Who gonna fuck the waterboy now?

wound due to stress

i do that too, got one of her body?

Bitch looks like the one from watamote

holy shit

It's your guy's fault I'm not popular! So I'm going to commit suicide!

Is that Sam from iCarly?