What obscure fact abour yourself would Nardwuar bring up if he was interviewing you

What obscure fact abour yourself would Nardwuar bring up if he was interviewing you

Other urls found in this thread:

myspace.com/tksproject
mediafire.com/file/tcdbws9au4i5his/Ehtguy_-_Ehtmania.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think about this a lot actually, but idk. I'm not about to share random facts about myself to people on Sup Forums

I'm so fucking boring he won't find anything of value, lmao

rape allegations

that time i played the journey to silius theme with the sax in a talent show...

>implying this is not an anonymous board

baboom!

>And guess what user, I've got a surprise for you!
>I made a small donation to your ISP and they gave me your browsing history, so I picked out some of your most visited Bailey Jay videos to talk about!

legendary

i can't even think of an interesting fact about myself; i doubt nardwuar could

no man that moment followed me for the rest of the last year of highschool
it was just two sax competition
the other guy played nothing gonna change my love for you and pulled of a good show
i was autistically shaking my leg

Bed wetting

Gay relations

Obligatory

I like this meme

my older female cousin fingered me to Deftones 'Change'

I WANNA KILL THAT ANNOYING NARDWUAR FUCK WITH A BATTLEAXE BY SPLITTING HIS DUMB FUCKING FACE IN HALF

d-did you...change...into...a fly?

he'll find my youtube and last.fm, and he'll know I'm a tranny

Blur go away

>and he'll know I'm a tranny
he will find that out when he will look at you.

If you mean made me realize I was a sub femme gay girl, then yeah... yeah she did.

it's a secret, and it's not like I started transitioning or anything

nah it's for nardwuar, when I become famous he'll find this

ok tranny, changing subjects here...do you realize you have a mental illness (just like I do...aka depression) only yours is a personality disorder and you were NOT "assigned the wrong gender at birth"?

the time i was on the show intervention

Nothing honestly, unless he found out im related to some musician I didn't know about..Still though, probably nothing. :/

>Implying bailey jay isn't the next Lisa Ann.

No I don't. Lol

>gifts me Buyer's Market
>back in 1994 in Montreal Canada you killed and three hookers. Do you remember where you buried the bodies?

That one time when my friend put my phone in his dirty unwashed pocket pussy because I put caramel eggs in it

He'll find out that I only ever listen to the same ~5 songs at a time on heavy rotation and only come on Sup Forums to shitpost

>"So you have a trap fetish user?"
>"Hell yeah I do"

The worse part was deftones

I eat my own cum as a disposal method. He'll learn somehow.

sounds just weird enough to be true

>Speaking of death grips, is it true that...
>hands me a copy of pic related
>Is it true that one night you were horny and ejaculated on the cover of this record?

>holyfuck.jpeg

Do you know who this is?

"Why did You try to commit suicide at 22?"

I guess

that my cousin and I would play hide and seek when we were younger, and have to show each other our peenies when we got found

so you really believe you are a woman?

Yes.

Haha okay Alex. It's time to shut the fuck up. - Ryan.

>SO user, I LOVE TO...
>[awkward giggle]
>RAPE!. YOU LOVE THE RAPE user and we've goT THIS RECORD HERE FROM the "Flashy Rapette" from British COLUMBIA CANADA! did you know about the flashy rapette at all up here in the yucks at all
>[i'm a fucking musician holy shit]

who bitch this is?

I made a shitty "album" when I was in middle school where all I did was pitch shift a sample of me saying "eht" and made a few 6 second tracks like that. I called it "Ehtguy". I never made any physical copies nor did I ever share it online, but I swear to god, if I was ever interviewed by Nardwuar, I bet that motherfucker would hand me a physical copy of that shit, complete with album art and everything.

That me and my friend had a band/project where we covered christian child songs and made them into some kind of heavy metal and EDM.
myspace.com/tksproject

post it

motherfucker post that shit

Alright lol gimme a sec to find it

What should I post it to? should I do a Mega.nz or should I do a bandcamp or what?

mediafire or google docs

I got my first BJ from a friend when I was 7

>right off the bat i have a gift for you

mediafire.com/file/tcdbws9au4i5his/Ehtguy_-_Ehtmania.zip

this is art

>mediafire.com/file/tcdbws9au4i5his/Ehtguy_-_Ehtmania.zip
Ehtguy>all

I always think about how cool it would be to be interviewed by nardwuar but it would suck if he actually came back with something embarrassing and you had to react to it on camera

like that time dj khaled got shook

i cant imagine somebody who doesnt like nardwuar

This should be Sup Forumscore

Ehtguy is GOAT

this feels like a lost butthole surfers track

I want to know so bad.

>tfw this applies to half of Sup Forums

Gold

that i wanna fuck lydia lunch just so i can say i fucked lydia lunch. Seriously, i wanna be up there with nick cave, henry rollins, and foetus

that i had multiple printed photos of Kate Bush in my high school locker. seems like a Nardwuar thing to find out and bring up

>back in 1994 in Montreal Canada you killed and three hookers
>you killed and three hookers
>killed and three hookers
>killed and three

Nardwaur: So when you were a child making out with your older cousin, there was a song that would always come on, and that song was on the 1968 hit album _____!

Me: thanks nardwaur haha i lived a very painful life :(

that im a fucking faggot lmao

My muscle growth fetish

holy fuck this

I went to the same high school as Julian Casablancas (but like 20 years later)

underrated

>i have this picture of you and your high school band playing Misty Mountain Hop at an assembly and that's you there singing in a dress isn't it?

>mediafire.com/file/tcdbws9au4i5his/Ehtguy_-_Ehtmania.zip

AOTY

Totally Not California Ehts is SOTY

specifics pleeeease

GOAT

rich mf

I wouldn't let him anywhere near me IRL, I have too many dark secrets no one should know.

Nardwuar: user in 1998 you sang lead at the christmas school show, you found yourself with a cracking voice when you sang the 1984 hit _____!

Me: Last Christmas haha yeah that shit sucked

Nardwuar: Here you have the 1977 debut record called Suicide by the band Suicide, this is something you can relate to isn't it user?

Me. I mea

Nardwuar: Now right off the bat we have another gift for you here's The Clash with Cut The Crap!

Me: O-oh man thank you so much I really like the

Nardwuar: Your brother was a big Jimmy Buffet fan when he was younger here's Son of a Son of a Sailor because you are in fact also - a son of a son of a sailor

Me: Can you sto

Nardwuar: And since it's been 10 years since you last got laid here's three years in the making with Jimmy Buffet, the album 'Tis The Sea Son

It's a shit school, I transferred for the last two years. Fuck Le Rosey

this