How the hell do i actually beat this queerlord?

How the hell do i actually beat this queerlord?

First you git gud...

Been forever, think he's weak to lightning so faith that fucker up and convert him to Islam.
Once he spawns his little fuckers, focus on them.
His attacks are p easy to dodge once you know his moveset.

step 1: uninstall DS2 because it sucks.
step 2: install and play either DS1 or DS3 because they're better.
step 3: git gud casul

Tbh, DS1 is dead, PVE is meh, once you're on NG+9183746135 it gets boring, PVP is a shitshow, DS3 dies really fast too once you've done the PVE, which only really takes a day or two to do.

TL;DR: DS2 best, not for PVE, but for PVP for sure.

Will converting him to Christianity work too?

No, he's weak to Dark.
Islam only.

What platform you on OP?
Also, what Soul Memory.
Just get a bunch of anons to put their sign down.

Honestly my opinion shouldnt be taken seriously because half my opinion on DS2 stands on the animations. the jog/run animation looks retarded.

Attack him you dipshit

>managed to get past Lost Sinner
>can't kill Looking Glass Knight
>pic related

Some one should be sucking my cahk because trips

I see

Roll to his shield side yo. Also don't get fucked up when he starts to charge and does that smough bullshit(the drop bomb, y'kna mean?)

I'm on PS4
Soul level 110
And i'm doing him solo

Strike weapons and gold pine resin all day.

l2 roll.. its easy. ds2 god tier. get a sun sword..

Only thing that bothers me in 2 is how slow the combat is. And how retarded "shockwaves" are. Also hexes and multiple cheese weapons. But every soulsgame has those

Strengthbuild? Or dexfag? If dex. Git gud. If strength hit it harder.

yeah, really feeds into the vibe that 2 is more so difficult for the sake of being difficult than it is supposed to be an intuitive and rewarding game

easy
you stop being an edgelord and go outside

I would call you a giant cuck but you need to have a girlfriend at the very least to be one, you are obviously a kissless virgin aking for gaming advice on Sup Forums

Giant cuck

DS2 is difficult, because they fucked AI up. You are constantly thrown into 1v4-6 situations where AI 360 spins you down and has infinite stamina. Not to mention the hit boxes in original version was atrocious like 60yo cunt.

Heard the game got so much better with DLC, but I'm not going to play that piece of shit ever again.

Ds2 is best ds by far

i seriously doubt they 'fucked up' the AI, there's no way they didn't just make it crap to ride off the coattail of 1 before releasing bloodborne. but that is just my opinion.

a-are you braindead? have you played a video game before?