Hey faggots

Hey faggots,

How does it feel to know that Ive had sex with over 1000 women?

that's pretty sad tbh.

Why? That Im getting more pussy than you, virgin boy?

Feels.. Alright. I'm not sure what I'm meant to feel after hearing that particular piece if information about you, user, but it's good I guess. I'm having a good day, money's coming in, wife happy. Thanks for asking about my feelings by the way. That's nice of you.

Have a good day.

You should go get yourself checked out.
Also pray you never have a daughter.

How does it feel to have 1000 sisters?

Sweet, bro. Have a good day too.

Hows it feel knowing that I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces?

As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life.

I get checked out every 3 months. Also why dont you want me to have a daughter?

I stopped reading at Hows it feel.

That dude in that picture looks pretty fucking retarded :D

Closet homosexual.

Obviously cares about symmetry because of his facial piercings, but refuses to pierce the gay ear

Post a pic of yourself tough guy and lets criticize how much of a failure you look like.

He's probably so retarded that he didn't recognize his own sister 1000+ times. Sad!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals

it feels like i have 998 less problems to deal with

Cash me outside how bow dah >:O

I am completely unimpressed by you and your exhausted member.
You want attention, and you clearly have a lot of sex to feel alive, did your mother never hug you?

.....and?

implying you actually had touched a women nor a trap

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

>Nice.
I'd highfive you if I could.

and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.

how does it feel to cry yourself to sleep, knowing that it is a lie?

>i am a newfag. nobody call me out

....go on

After looking at you I feel like you just admitted to over a thousand counts of rape, ya fuckin cock nugget.

>don't mention it and nobody will notice you amidst the other cancer.

>fuckin cock nugget
Do you hear what you sound like? Was that the most articulate diss you could come up with?

This is OP, can you care to explain what a cock nugget is? I want to know if Ive been burned or not?

Great, I fuck dudes.

>becomes a walking biohazard
>plethora of STDs mutate into new superstrain
>captured by government
>sent overseas to middle east
>spreads superstrain STD
>middle east falls as numbers drop due to STD-related death
>America is now safe
Feels good op, thank you for keeping us safe.

enjoy your aids and various other STD's
and if any of them were niggers, spics, or jews, they don't count, nor do those with mental illnesses, below average IQ's, or passed out drunks.
trannies and traps don't either.

Who has the fucking time to bang a 1000 women

So youre still a virgin?

NEETs

Due to her following in her whore father's footsteps and being banged by the entire male population of the county is all. Plus no one here really believes that's you in the photo, and we also all know that the only thing you've pumped is your fist. And by posting that picture we all now know what type of guys you're into.

Gahahahahahahahahahaha

You remind me of fag I know, OP's the name. Heard of him?

like rain off a poncho

Stop posting this shit, please. If you actually look like that and you keep reposting this shit every day I would tell you that the only way you've fucked 1,000 women is by digging up graves and sticking your dick in maggot pussy. Do us all a favor, get fucked-by a living being, and then give us a report on his/hers plankton intake.

Hang on I wanna play this game too; We all know youre a raping gay homosexual and we all know you raped a bus load of children.

>fucked 1000 women
>fucks the type of girls who fuck guys who fuck 999 other girls
>penis hasn't yet fallen off

DO YOU LOOK LIKE A BITCH?
Yes, you do :)

Retarded OP is retarded

It was more like a minivan to be honest. But you know how poorly the Chinese can whisper.

OP can no longer get hard at the site of a naked woman anymore

i wish.
white chicks are hell in spiked heels.

literally oldest copy pasta in the book

That's enough of your shit posting son. Now take the trash out like your mother told you to or no more internet for you all weekend.

This is the cringiest post of the year. Lurk more, this hurt to read.

feels good man

And?