What is a cunny, Sup Forums ?

What is a cunny, Sup Forums ?

Bump

it's a word pedophiles use when they act like they don't want to fuck children

Define children.
Define pedophile.

Or alternatively how about I'm not your personal dictionary nigger

So your definition basically. Or westernized values definition. Either way, not everyone lives in a country where you have to be 18+ to bang and 21+ to drink, yet can freely get hold of guns to kill people with.

define: define define

If you took a joke even half as well as you take a dick you wouldn't be saying dumb shit like this in the first place

>can freely get hold of guns to kill people with
that weak strawman waving his arms at the kids

>an freely get hold of guns to kill people with.
not people
just you

definition of children: someone who is clearly not yet sexually mature and/or emotionally equipped enough to handle a sexual relationship

pedophile: a person that wants to fuck said children

seek help. don't harm other people because you want to cum. has nothing to do with drinking laws.

So much hate for someone who's only crime is to get a boner looking at JB in skinnies. Sup Forums gets posts far worse and everyone laughs. But post even a clothed 'child' and the white knights have a seizure.

Incorrect actually. Pedophiles are specifically attracted to preteens. Every psychologist will tell you this in a court of law and a judge will not tolerate such language being used incorrectly.

its where you leave your cummy

the world hates you
and will force you
to suck dick in prison
yes
the entire world will be there
forcing you to suck dick
in prison

> Implying you should take any of this seriously
Go cry somewhere else retard

itt: at least one nonviable

I know that. But the world is wrong. It is why we are in such shit now. Intolerance causes wars.

I actually don't hate him at all, it's just that he's as dumb as a ham sandwich.

asking people to define 'children' when he knows damn well what a child is. he's admitting age is arbitrary by arguing that the legal age our country has chosen is, but he's not seeing how whatever age he see's as acceptable is just as arbitrary and vague. it's clearly not okay to fuck a newborn baby. so where does he draw the line

At the line agreed upon by the country one lives in and it's agreed upon laws.

Not all of them agree with your definition. But go ahead and cry out how right your own countries laws are.

Meanwhile in some countries they be getting some fine looking 15yo or younger pussy. U jelly brah. It makes you all uptight so you must keep moralfagging.

I thought there'd be pictures of cute girls in this thread, not a bunch of arguing fagist

The act of licking a female's genitals to give her pleasure and possibly an orgasm. It's a demonstration of intimacy and sometimes love. Derived from the word 'cunnilingus'.

Sup Forums is full of normalfags and Redditors now. No point even asking as you will just get banned anyhow.

Damn she got fat

Old pic of her

>Not all of them agree with your definition. But go ahead and cry out how right your own countries laws are.

don't ask me for my definition if you know you aren't going to like my answer.

so how was I incorrect then? the law draws a clear line, which user (maybe you?) was arguing about, he asked for my definition and I gave it to him. my definition makes complete moral sense in my eyes.

This world is full of cancer

Actually it is defined as the OP. Or a little cunt.

whos the bitch