A middle aged psychiatrist with a normal physique can take on a trained and experienced FBI agent one on one in hand to...

>A middle aged psychiatrist with a normal physique can take on a trained and experienced FBI agent one on one in hand to hand combat.

Hannibal already was supernaturally smart. Was it really necessary to make him a kung-fu master as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1i2p1HLyVQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>trained and experienced FBI agent
also a fat fuck

>normal physique
Looks way stronger than a normal person. Besides, look at Dexter. He took martial arts when he was younger, and he was able to overpower Doakes on like two separate occasions. Maybe it was bullshit, but both were experienced killers. They've both possibly gotten more practical use of their skills than their opponents.

if you liked season 3 you should kill yourself

S3 is a pleb filter

exactly s3 = plebs

It started "meh" no doubt", but it became very good the moment Jack kicked Hannibal's ass.
Still probably the weakest season, but their adaptation of Red Dragon was great

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1i2p1HLyVQc

>normal physique
You mean a strong serial killer cannibal can take on a fat middle aged FBI agent who works in the office most of the time

Is he a Mary Sue?

This.

A trained, experienced FBI agent that's been mostly sitting behind a desk and gotten fat and out of shape.

I think you're overestimating the amount combat training FBI agents have, they're no fucking seals

>normal
>serial killer who has murdered hundreds of people

>Main character has autism and autismic super powers
>Sup Forums can relate to that

After i watched the first episode i understood why people here love this show.

And devoured them to gain their powers.

we're talking Hannibal (Lvl 73 Lawful Evil plus modifiers) vs some schmedrick FBI officer (Lvl 31 Lawful Good)

I thought Dexter was at his physical peak or at the very least in really good shape, maybe I'm misremembering.

He is a husbando

Name literally one thing you've seen in Hannibal that leads you to believe that "realism" and "plausibility" are even in the top 100 on the list of priorities.

Fuller's shows are fairy tales.

>D&D Alignment

>Any number higher than 40 due to cross-classing

Ahaha. What?

Lot's of FBI doesn't do any training past quanitco and were just desk jockeys who's closest thing to training is doing their routine pistol marksman tests

any old trained boxer could take on a younger untrained fighter of close height/weight

he took on that butcher in Jagten pretty well
I believe it tbqh

He was. That's what I'm saying. Hannibal is built like a killer as well. It's not unrealistic to think he could overpower an older and fatter FBI agent.