Would you fuck a degenerate single mom who has 2 kids (black until proven otherwise) from 2 different fathers?

Would you fuck a degenerate single mom who has 2 kids (black until proven otherwise) from 2 different fathers?

fuck no

Claims tha pussy still tight.
yeah right lmfao

>implying she used condoms
Dude..

Absolutly yes

Pic she is using

I'd fuck a rotten melon. Don't be so picky.

DUBS Decides

I'd fuck her right in the armpit

Of course. I've had a vasectomy lol.

more?

"condoms suck"
implying she DIDNT use condoms idiot

Hahaha single moms are the easiest though. So many with tattoos and drug problems. Have some fun!

Fuck yes,
A bitch like that will be down for ANYTHING

Don't be quick to judge man you never know. People make mistakes and shit doesn't work out sometimes. Your not perfect. If you want to do it. Your an independent free thinker it's up to you. It can be true I fucked a mom with 2 kids pussy was tight. I had a hard time getting it in her.

Single moms aren't all exactly the same you retards. I'd rather fuck a single mom than any heartless bitch who had an abortion (or 3, which is average for American chicks who reach their 30s without having had kids yet)

Maybe she had a C-Section

Already made the mistake of dating and fucking 1. Don't do it, she's a phsycopath, that's why the other kids dads left. Men are easy, women not so much.

willing to post more pics, please?

the fact u have to ask asinine questions bout a girl who is talking to you, seemingly interested just shows you are a fukn lil kid boy....

WTF are u thinking.......

Would fuck and never talk to her again.

Ask her if she's looking for a third father

You do know that not all womens pussies get out of shape after having kids. amIrite.

Why would you assume the kids are black? Is it because she said two different fathers. I know quite a few women that have kids from more than one guy. It is considered the new normal.

scum of the earth