Hey /b. Newfag here and need some advice...

Hey /b. Newfag here and need some advice. A cute girl in one of my classes is always iniating conversations with me and is super friendly. We pretty well talk nonstop everyday. When she gave me her SnapChat, I'd send her something related to what we talked about but she always leaves me on read. Is she not into me or am I an overreacting faggot.

your just an hero

Send a pic of your dic and say "I sent u my dick reply to me". Also if she's cute she's probably out of your league since you go on Sup Forums

stop seeking value
provide value
be stoic

Ask her out or die in obscurity.

Overreaching*
You are literal garbage. You won't get laid.
Try asking her out, like a normal person.
You will fail because you're a sperg.

Don't fucking ruin it and be put into the friendzone or you won't be newfag for long and you'll beging to lurk on /r9k/ then suicide.

+999

How do I ask her? I dont want to embarass her. Id consider myself a comfy 6/10 and her 7/10.

Butt holes arent supposed to be open like that....something's coming...

unrelated but how do you know if you're put on ignore?

this one girl is opening all my snaps and sometimes replaying them but never replies to me

You have your whole life to meet hot girls, take the chance and ask them all out. Odds are one will work.

She opens them and shows me she read them, sometimes even talks about the snaps in class. I have no idea what your talking about tho.

On snapchat it will fail to send if youve been blocked

More nudes to keep thread alive

I don't fucking know. I don't know her. Just ask her out and stop worrying about getting rejected. Most likely you're going to be rejected a lot when it comes to women. I do know one thing. She won't go out with you if you don't ask.

Who gives a fuck. Your obviously in high school, any relationship won't last. Just jerk off, girls aren't worth the effort at your age.

This is actually the best advice.
The best advice is always the hardest to follow though.

OP is insecure and craves attention.

Ask her out, if she declines or (more likely) flakes on you later, stop paying attention to her.

Fuck me you're too young to even be here

"She leaves me on read" Would you care to actually explain what that means?

If you mean she doesn't reply, it's fucking Snapchat, not messenger it doesn't matter

n i c e a s s

Means she read message but didn't respond. OP is either in middle school or hs.

This

This.

Definitely insecure but I just was looking for advice. Never actually asked a girl out. Last relationship was hardly a relationship. Got some sexy stories tho

Senior year cucks

If you really like her, ask to her about if she likes you too or something like that, Man dont be mean, there are so much more girls in the World and if she says yes you will get a gf. Gl bro and sry for my english i am spanish:3

Sounds like she is keeping you on the back burner as an option while she chases someone else. Be more aggressive.

+999999999

Both of you would be underage so that'd be kinda weird

thought thats what Sup Forums likes?

If you think that she might be interested, then ask if she wants to catch a movie with you some time. If she says no, nbd brush it off and be friendly act like you meant for it to be platonic. If yes, then you got a date. Simple.

I guess I wouldnt

thx bro

are there any snapchat scraping tools that would be opening my snaps and saving them?

Since everyone seems to be gone, I'll give you advice. Just increase flirtiness, like teasing. If she responds positively, see where it goes. If not, then fuck it.

talk in person to avoid issue

cant. got her out of a Sup Forums win thread but i can tell from her stories that it's a real person and not some Sup Forums tard

she has profiles on fbook and ig so im p sure i got the right girl. im /fit/ with a big dick so i can usually get wins

she's just opening my snaps and not responding though. been going on for like 2 days. hope nobody is stealing my dick pics but it doesn't say she's screenshotting them

The friend zone is a fucking myth. Its one of two things, she was never into you or you are so autistic, weird, unhygenic that you pushed her away.

wait what, you said she was a cute girl in one of your classes? also why are u sending dick pics if she isnt responding

op is ded, oh well

How do i take screenshots in snapchat without giving the notification? Ive gotten a ton of girls willing to send me nudes through tinder and will post here if I can get them

Hi keenan

Greentext stories

this is a very interesting picture. The girl itself is a solid 8, but the inscription on the mattress is intriguing.
It's something from the background of the picture.
I would like more of this.

this x100000

Ask her out. It's the only way to find out where you stand. Since nobody here can read her mind, nobody here can tell you.

Btw, if pic related than she either really likes you or wants you to check her for hemmerhoids. Stick your dick in there in either case, just to see what happens.

Zozzle

"I would like to take you out on a date."

"Would you like to go out some time?" ("No, not as friends, I want to tongue-punch your clit when it's over and if we went as friends, it would be weird.")

"Would you ever date a guy like me?" ("Really? Cool, let's go out."/"I would date you if your tits were bigger. Bye whore!")

Pick one.

Is that real

This is the truth. When you ask a girl out, the answer is almost always, "no." Move on after and it won't bother you eventually.

this is not the proper way to hitch hike...you must use your thumb