Just sent my girl out wearing a vesper crave vibrator around her neck. Sup Forums, give her sexy dares to do...

Just sent my girl out wearing a vesper crave vibrator around her neck. Sup Forums, give her sexy dares to do. If any are good and she sends pics I'll post them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8Ic2zEzNV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What? Flash the first car that drives by, post pics

BRB -- Googling Vesper Crave vibrator.

What is it

Show us more

I daare her to put the vibrator in her pussy, turn it on max, go to convience store, buy something, and videtape her trying not to cum post video here

Kek, hope i see someone with this around her neck

I sent her those requests.

Will we get any pics or vids of delivery

youtube.com/watch?v=g8Ic2zEzNV8

There were several to choose from.
I chose the one with the dumpy Asian.

She's worn it to parties we've gone to. No one usually can tell what it is. I love it when someone complements her on it...the we'll sneak away to a dark corner and I'll use it on her or watch her use it on herself.

Just a small vibrator that doesn't look too much like one so you can wear it as a necklace and feel naughty.

I was hoping for some RC thing... oh well.

If she delivers, yes

It is for external clitoral use and has no "max," only on/off.

We've got one of those too. Don't have it tonight though. It's fun in a restaurant watching her try and keep her shit together while she's ordering her food. Pic related

It's not meant to be inserted. It would probably fall out.
What this guy said

She said "already at the bar. Maybe on the way home...it's cold though."

According to the sticker that comes on it, it warms up on it's own.

It does get warm

Here's a pic of her flashing her pussy to keep ya'll interested while we wait. Any more suggestions?

More

Flash her pussy to the bartender. Or go use it in the bathroom and take a pic

Nice. Sent that one to her. Thanks for the dare. Enjoy a pic of her soaked panties.

She said "Not showing the bartender my pussy...but maaaay use it in the bathroom. Is that all?"

Keep 'em coming anons.

Bump

Keep the thread alive. She just texted me "pics to come soon".

post a pic of her using it

As soon as I get it I will

Surely OP will delivar

That's fuckin pee, man.

Stop being a retarded faggot.

>That's fuckin pee, man.
Doesn't know how vaginas work

Vaginas don't fucking discharge mass amounts of fluid unless it's a diseased hooker or she's pissing herself you virgin faggot.

Still doesn't know how vaginas work

Studies show that there are small amounts of urine in a female orgasm, but it's mostly "prostatic secretions" much like when a man cums.

She just sent this one

Here you go! We need a new dare.

tell her to insert it into her urethra

I asked if she came..."sort of. The door was broken and it kept swinging open every time someone came in..."

No

das real gay nigga

dare her to shave that bush god damn

Yeah I know. She took care of that shit a few days ago. Grows back fast!

I shave my balls like every other day to keep that shit smooth. how is she not itching like mad?

Dare her to shove it up her ass

You are aware that women don't have prostates, right? The "prostatic secretions" are meant to protect sperm as it moves through your urethra. Any fluid that is excreted when a woman cums is already there and is just being pushed out.

While the person you replied to is in fact a virgin who has no idea how a vagina works you make yourself look like a retard when making shit up. At least you didn't mention squirting because that has actually been shown to be mostly urine.

Call me a virgin all you want, guarantee I've banged more girls in the last two years than you have in your whole life. Seen enough pussy to know that's piss, fatty.