No friends to spend Friday night with, this loneliness is killing me

No friends to spend Friday night with, this loneliness is killing me

It's OK pigeon man.

Dont worry. Only 40 more years and we will be dead and wont have these thoughts anymore

same boat as OP

>w/e I've grown used to the loneliness

I had become accustomed to it to... Then last night get while watching the 3rf straight season of scrubs I realized that I was laughing so hard because I was lonely. Then I realized that I'd been lines for far too long. And I fear I may be spiraling into depression... Jk I'm bored cause I'm on vacation and I don't go back to school till Monday. Fuck winter semesters.

Hopefully I'll get the balls to end it sooner than that

Get a second job, make extra money since you have the down time.

I could go spend time with friends, but college parties suck.

Kik:gameover169
Xbox: Typhoontheninja
Come chill with me anyone's invited

>xbox
get a pc you fucking normie

Show face

I'd show face if people from school didn't browse this board. Would hate to be ousted as a depressed faggot.

Nah I can't fucking spine problems make it easier to game on console. So fuck off

> be me, 19
> grew up with autism
> can't read people for shit
> just the weird yet funny kid to everyone
> Middle school happens
> Principal and Superintendent try to beat it out of me
> tfw crippling depression and anxiety because of two cunts
> mfw my parents hijack the school committee just to fuck them up
> completely broken inside don't even consider myself to be human
> High school
> I'm okay at social shit now I can pass for human but I'm still broken
> still better at communicating through memes than speaking despite super high IQ
> now a certified meme expert
> the mere notion that a girl could be attracted to me is absurd in my head
> even if that did happen I would never know unless she said it outright
> mfw I'll be alone forever and there isn't a damned thing I can do about it

that makes literally no sense

>half the time my gf sends memes instead of actual responses
you'll be fine man, theres someone for everyone

this

Sup Forums is a bunch of lonely virgin losers so youre in the right place

I highly doubt that. but that's just my self hatred talking.

its my birthday

Happy birthday

if it really is, happy bday

I mean girls have autism. Not saying to look for someone with autism, but just a thought.

happy birthday user

happy birthday user!
I hope you have a really good year, despite being stuck here in Sup Forums with us

thanks bros

another year closer to death

(Cont.)
> now at Uni
> life is better have friends had a gf last semester
> she was nearly perfect
> beautiful, funny, meme queen, total sweetheart
> finally happy
> lost my V card on 9/11 kek
> relationship went downhill after that
> broke up because her emotions are so sensitive that the slightest problem can eliminate her will to live
> still friends
> reunite with my old friend, crippling depression
> so broken that villains are more relatable than heroes
> want to watch the world end
> if there is a god they haven't earned my worship

This next week I am on vacation and alone.
Give me ideas what to do

thought u were a real person, not just someone copy-pasting pasta lol

god I said "lol" please don't lynch me

I am real ya cunt

go on csgo, find other lonely kids to play with

so u have had a gf

yeah cos she asked ME out

Newly lonely... how do you become accustomed to being lonely?

but that is my life
I want to break the routine

> accustomed to being lonely
I hate to break it to you but... that never happens

well see you are attractive enough, youll be fine

drink when its too much

get a job?

I do work and I asked what do I do on vacation

dude i dont even know what day it is. sittin here alone! not lonely! for about half a year at seaside. best thing ever happened. each day is a blessing now were all random tards are there when i need them and lost when i dont. get your head out your arse and praise the lonelines!

the problem is my complete lack of confidence
a girl telling me she's interested is so rare that I'm convinced it was a one time thing. keep in mind I'm retarded and can't read people

Fine. This is probably the best advice ITT that and OP's image.
I give up and gonna enjoy sucking lifes dick.

Well fuck. Does anyone feel like they just can't connect with people in a romantic way? It's not a lack of interest from people it's my lack of interest in them that's killing me.

figured u were college kid... roadtrip to somewhere nice, take scenic roads and listen to good music

Guess I'll crack open the wine for me, myself and I.

I didn't even know it was Friday until this thread. I haven't left the house in three weeks.

I have one friend but he works full time and lives 40 miles away.

I have a gf who stopped coming around.

I've been unemployed continuously for three years.

I'm too pathetic to kill myself.

well you did it once, you can do it again. And ya I understand, just try being nice to everyone I guess

I started a lot of bull shit hobbies that I actually derive pleasure from.

you sound like youre a stay at home father with no wife or kids. youre living the dream, dude.

get a job?

thanks Sup Forumsro i really needed this

like what

np man, I feel your pain. also dont call yourself retarded, itll do wonders to confidence if you stop thinking of yourself like that

Fire eating, sword swallowing, special effects gore makeup, rock climbing, hiking, writing.

can confirm depression is great fuel for fiction writing

Haven't had more than a procedural, matter of fact conversation with anyone in 11 years. Still virgin. Gonna watch the Super Bowl and eat myself to death and then hang myself soon after.

I have rheumatoid arthritis in my legs. I can't lift more than 20lbs. And because of it I also have a limp. Nobody hires cripples.

where am I supposed to buy booze? lcbo beer store? where do people get booze, fuck

I'm 25
But what if it were just this weekend or say an evening after work. What is there to do?
i do have hobbies like the other user, but mostly I play video games to relax. I like music but dont have ambitions for it that much. Planning to record or compose at least a little next week

ya after I got over depression my creativity died

Anybody know any good card games similar to Gwent from The Witcher?

Kinda therapeutic too. Also picking up an instrument. Guitar is relatively easy

thats pretty interesting, make a dating profile and show off skills

I drink way too much and its not even worth it. Its taking me years to quit though I want to.
Its easy as fuck to go to a liquor store even when they just open. Have to be of age of course.

hearthstone

In a similar situation; just can't seem to connect with people beyond a superficial level. At this point I'd honestly be willing to trade all of my earthly possessions just to be able to have a casual goddamn conversation with someone...

do you work/go to school and how old are u

companies can't discriminate based on physical disabilities. most jobs don't require that much heavy lifting. do u have a college degree?

steal from parents, u can also make it

try out music, you might find joy out of doing something constructive

just go to the packie

we are having a pretty casual conversation right now

bullshit
fuck you user
cant troll me

lol I got no hate in my heart, people find joy in structure. If you are focusing heavily on something, you wont have enough time to sit around in self pity

You do realize that an employer doesn't have to tell you why they're not going to hire you. It's really only discrimination if you find out that's why you were not hired. I've been through this several times.

:/ I feel you user. I assume you are on some kind of disability? And again do you have a degree

i bet youd stop to jerk off while i fucked your mom and ate cereal out of her ass in your kitchen

Perhaps, but it's not the same as connecting with someone in person. Everyday I see people spend time with friends and significant others, casually enjoying their time with one another. I can't even comprehend how good it must feel to be that way with someone. Someday I hope I found out.

well sorry you dont like my advice, best of luck to you champ

work at a call center

then stop trying to be a faggot
no one likes you special snowflakes out there

how old are u?

fuck you too, retard

>bully enters thread of people dealing with serious issues
does it really give you joy to do what chad's do to you?

Any good video games that you can play against yourself?

staying alive

you just wish you could suck my big black cock

metro 2033 and metro last light are two singleplayer games I've enjoyed very much

I've had some before, honestly it feels great
I googled it, I have no idea whats classified as a liquor store, thats why I'm asking...

Guys I barely go out, when I do work to save up money I take night shifts and talk to almost no one just do my job. Thats why I'm asking like I have no fucking idea how to classify a liquor store, the friends I had all left and went seperate ways meanwhile some of the people I knew are actually really annoying/stupid and they dont care about anyone but themselves..

Its been like this for almost 7 years I know sooner or later I'm gonna have to make more social connections, maybe? maybe not I dont know

shrugs not gonna get a rise outta me buddy, you obviously got some issues and this is a way for you to release pent up anger. if it helps, knock yourself out :)

Bump

Maybe you somehow live in a dry town.

I never liked alcohol before but i came to depend on it