Need medfag or experienced fag advice please. is taking cocaine when I have depression...

Need medfag or experienced fag advice please. is taking cocaine when I have depression, really that bad and dangerous for my mental health

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKfS5zVfGBc
vice.com/en_us/article/can-cocaine-cure-grief-210
cracked.com/personal-experiences-1382-5-terrifying-things-i-learned-as-drug-addicted-nurse.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Taking cocaine at all is bad for your health

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=TKfS5zVfGBc

yeah it fucks with your dopamine levels and will make ordinary life seem even shittier.

but it will be hella awesome while you're high

you're already dying of both depression and life so go ahead, the comedown is a bitch but might be a pleasant experience when you take it

Ofc it's neutral. Do I look like a guy who would lie to you?

Doctofag here don't be a pussy

Your high will be way high, but when you come down you will feel worse off

im a pharmacist, it is fine, snort away my friend snort away

OP here, so its really really not a good mix?

It's all about the dosing. If you gradually increase the dosage instead of sniffing all at once you wont experience a psychic shock.

When you are on coke, you are an irrational bag of dicks. When you come down from coke you are an angry irrational bag of dicks.

Don't panic user.
Most anons here will probably try to troll you in their glorious sadistic way that Sup Forums has.

Its not THAT bad or THAT dangerous to your mental health, you're probably taking cocaine as an effect of pure, unexpressed and unresolved anger in your life, of which depression is often critical type of.
From experience, and being depressed, cocaine makes ones anger righteous and justified and turns depression around- that you have a right to be depressed.
This is true.
But you dont need cocaine to find that out.
It is just a drug that makes you much more confident and on top of the world.

Anyway here's an article
vice.com/en_us/article/can-cocaine-cure-grief-210

Good luck user

I'm depressed as fuck from time to time and enjoy drugs every now and then. It's fun when you're in a good mood, easy to limit it to a few times a year. It's bad when you're in a bad place. Feeling high and better will seem like a solution to your depression and will ultimately destroy you.

we need more threads like this

thank u so much for reply, best and most true thing ive read so far, in fact, ever thanks bud your right about the anger, used to be violent when I was younger now I take that shit and go crazy, its the only time and way I talk about things anymore

Never got the hype with cocaine, Unless you're stupid rich and always have coke. You might get a few hours of euphoria followed by an unholy mess of garbage for ages. Just ride the wave of your depression, you have addictive tendencies as a side product anyway.

OP here, its good but have been warned multiple times by doctors and family that it makes it worse cuz of unbalance in brain and comedown, EVERYTHING is just chemical balance really, think about it

Its alright dude.
The way i eventually saw it was that taking cocaine was just another form of expression of that anger. Except it was eventually self destructive.
Like punching a wall,
or slamming a door.
or depression and hating yourself which comes part and parcel with depression.
When you are universally angry and depressed, and that seems to be the only part of you that is true, the only pain that can be avoided is the pain that comes from trying to avoid painful emotions, of which taking cocaine is a method.
So we all have anger, its a totally natural emotion that makes the world move just as much as love and happiness, laughter, nostalgia.
Some of us just have to find ways to channel it into motivation, energy, creativity.

By this i mean you, ultimately, have the choice, to take cocaine or to not take cocaine.
and by fuck if you are angry you definitely have the entitlement to make choices. Just make sure you understand the duty to yourself to take care of yourself and not drown yourself in powder.

No. Holy fuck youre retarded

It isn't that bad, just go out have a few beers than take some coke and enjoy it. Excatly what I did tonight, had a great time and kisses 2 girls.

Registered Nurse here, so kind of a med fag.

Cocaine is relatively safe as far as drugs go, but steer clear if you have an addictive personality, the shit will ruin you financially if you become dependent on it.

The high generally lasts 30~ minutes and you can easily get 6+ hours of high from 1g ($300 AUD) as a beginner.

It's literally just an upper, makes you super happy, talkative and social for the duration. Some people become really angry on the down but it's not overly common. I think you would be surprised how many people in the medical community take coke.

I'm interested in hearing stories. Do you have access to coke-like medical substances on the job?

yes op, stop a being a faggot.

so it wont have a bad negative affect on me having depression already?

Just do it OP !

Not really many uppers unless I stole some anti-depressants, plenty of downers like Oxy and other forms of morphine.

But you can't really "steal" drugs very effectively at 99% of medical facilities in Australia at least, they are very specific and stringent on on how s8's are handled, as soon as any go missing there will instantly be a big investigation.

Not worth the risk when I can just go buy some on the street.

it relieves depression but it makes you gay

Using it as a repetitive crutch for negative emotions will be very bad , just want to let loose every now and then go ahead

i am not a medifag or anything but i did have a low point a few years ago. So i used to take it at the weekends with friends and i felt so good whilst on it. but the trouble came the week after. comedown off it would last days and made me feel like SHIT and so fucking depressed it was like hell man. so i eventually stopped all drugs and drink and started running and eating healthy and it done me so much good, would deffo say try that

Ok, thanks for the reply. Thought it was much more freely available. Read this some time ago, almost made we want to become a nuse:

cracked.com/personal-experiences-1382-5-terrifying-things-i-learned-as-drug-addicted-nurse.html

um yes

Not sure how it is in other countries, probably a lot easier but it's pretty difficult to get away with in Australia due to all the regulation.

Always has to be someone observing you handling anything over s4 drugs, lots of paperwork and signing to do, they are stored in a safe which at all hospitals I have worked at requires 2 people to open. As well as cameras everywhere, mandatory reporting and 3rd party people from the government doing drug counts and checks instead of in-house people.

Why the fuck would u need a recreational stimulant in a medical facility?

it is good if you want to switch depression with paranoia/psychosis

cocaine was used medically long before it was outlawed, it was medical before it was recreational. remember that.

>*?
kys

Coke was used for calm down patients for a long time. Morphine is made from opium, which is used to make heroin.

you will be fine mate (im taking coke right now :D). just make sure that u wont deal with your problems by snorting this shit, otherwise you are fucked!!! for example im such a fuck head that i drink and snort whenever im happy or sad. basically i cant handle any emotions and need to switch off :( and it got me to wery big financial and emotional hell

OP don't listen to this fucktard. Vice is not a valid source of information. Don't do drugs when you are already depressed it will most likely make your problems worse.

me again op.
just remember that if u feel shit the next day dont blame yourself. u need to know and tell yourself that it is a consequence of doing it - no pain no gain :P

Any substance abuse is bad for your mental health, especially if your doing said substance to mask an already existing mental health problem.

Take a xanax for the comedown

Never seen anybody samefagging this fucking hard