The trailer

Boycotting this movie

Paying for Secret Life of Pets instead.

this

the photos of them visiting terminally ill kids

the disappointing premiere week box office

The trailers right before the movie started

The part when I walked past it to watch something else

Remember how it was called the "biggest movie of the summer"?

>tfw it made less than a movie in its 2nd week
>tfw they're trying to say 45 million is a good opening

Looking at it's piss poor box office earnings that failed to get it first place on it's opening weekend after deciding not to see it.

Truly the most satisfying part of this trainwreck, hopefully this teaches the studio that creating false flag marketing campaigns don't pay off.

TOPKEK

BASED PETS

FEMINISTS OFFICIALLY LOWER THAN DOGS

Lel, never thought of it like that. I'mma use that.

>mfw Star Trek is the final nail in the coffin

Which is ironic when you consider that Star Trek is a series that historically pushed boundaries and was legitimately progressive in a lot of ways, as opposed to the forced, pandering faux-progressive Ghostbusters reboot.

I liked when they made a decent joke, than completely ruined it afterwards like the concert scene.

that when they shoot the bad guy in the dick

I liked the part where we're planning the films to show in our cinema next week and are dropping Ghostbusters because it's doing so shit.

So this wasn't a spoiler?

You know, it is chauvinist men like you that make women so emotional. Maybe, just maybe, YOU are the one who is flawed. But you are too damned self-absorbed and gender discriminatory to ever think that there is some flaw in the sculptured image you have made yourself into. And maybe if you STOPPED using the opposite sex as nothing more than a figure, something to blame, something to mistreat, and something to abuse, you could stop making yourself into such a vexing sexist pig. And, maybe, if you could take a look outside of yourself and not give a name to a large group of peoples, you could learn something. Oh and also, have you taken sex ed? Because last time I checked,YOU would not BE here without a woman. And also, you are making YOURSELF look stupid and unenlightened to the human species when you even ask this question. So I'll answer your question with one of my own: Why are YOU so annoying?

Go fall in a ditch.

tfw my favorite part is the hate people express for it

Need a tampon?

I'll take "Things I want to be true but aren't." for 10.

The part where I did not pay to watch this crap.

Why wouldn't that be true?
We've literally just dropped it for Jason Bourne.
The best screening so far had about 30 people in it.

>HE'S NEVER SEEN THEATERS PULL LOW GROSSING MOVIES BEFORE

WONT BE THE LAST TIME EITHER

THEY'LL ADD SOME SHOWINGS OF PETS OR FINDING DORY AND MAKE MUCH MORE MONEY THAN EMPTY SCREENINGS OF GHOSBUSTERS

At first I thought this was gonna be a suicide. It wasn't much better though.

Is he kill?

Survived. He got badly injured though.

youtube.com/watch?v=u_-JDiScmxY

If your theater only has a small amount of screens, your business completely depends on you dropping shit films like Ghostbusters if they don't bring in crowds early on.

the adverts before it.

>da credits
which means you sat through it. wow