So, my psychiatrist just gave me a prescription for Seroquel to help me sleep. This shit is for bipolar disorder though...

So, my psychiatrist just gave me a prescription for Seroquel to help me sleep. This shit is for bipolar disorder though. Is that normal and how's this drug going to make me feel?

normal yes, sleepy

move on faggot

I take the stuff for sleep all the time. It's just gonna make you very tired in 45mins to an hour. Also might make your nose feel like it's stuffed up until you go to bed. Other than that nothing.

Good to know, thx.

Bro its gonna make you sleep for 12 hours, my girlfriend uses it

this

bullshit

the only "side effect" I've had while on it for 4-5 months is grogginess for the first 30-40 mins after waking up

Seroquel is a very sedating med.

When I took it I slept like a log, and woke up feeling like slug. Took a shitload of coffee just to feel halfway normal again in the morning.

I didn't like it much, and switched to different antipsychotics instead.

Don't take it, you'll always be drowsy, feel like a zombie, and will gain a ton of weight. When you discontinue you'll go manic

Its not bs, but she is tiny with a 200mg perscription so it knocks her out

Drowsy, yes.

Weight gain, probably.

Manic when discontinue? Nah, you just crossfade into something else like Abilify, or Latuda. (Neither of which are sedating, and Latuda is -- as of about 4 years ago -- the only antipsychotic that is metabolically neutral -- no weight gain.).

Oh shit yeah sorry I'm only on 50mg
I forgot that the dosage can be up to1000mg

Does it affect your sex drive? Like do you have problems getting it up?

I was on 350 dose or something and I had to stop taking them because it made me way too groggy throughout the day, and at first I would nearly pass out because I didn't get worked up to the dosage I just got chucked on it, you pretty much just plop wherever you are like a sack of shit, and sometimes get munchies

been reccomended only 25mg by my doctor.
wont cost me shit but i know thats week.
worth me picking it up?
any recreational or resale value?

yeah it does, fucks with your erections and makes fapping a nightmare, not all the time just when you've taken it recently

I didn't have any troubles with sex drive. Sexual side effects seem to be largely associated with SSRI antidepressants, not antipsychotics.

also >me
also, makes you really emotionless and drained even after your coma like sleep

Nil on recreational/resale value.

fuck I was reccomended it because i found it hard to bang on other drugs.
would rather use weed for my (probably not that bad in the grand scheme) issues

Hates that shit. It made me gain a ton of weight. Like 35 lbs. i just stopped taking it.

you're not wrong.. but I still had no drive whatsoever, didn't give a shit about sex, wouldn't even blink sideways at an attractive female let alone bother talking to one in hopes of something happening, didn't even fap

I took it for a year. Side effects were sleep drunkenness, dry mouth, grogginess in morning. Made me sleep good

i could bang for hours on ssri's but couldn't cum or enjoy ecstacy. which i would rather.
thank fuck im rid of them, my reccomendation to everyone is avoid them, feel like half a man

Ok, fuck that shit. I'll try an over the counter sleep aide first before risking having my dick not go up. I'm so glad I asked this question LOL

used to take it after a night of coke. would knock me out in 30 min for a good 12 hours