Hey trumpcucks,no matter what fat fake tanned republican fuckwit you elect.the founding fathers were still liberals

hey trumpcucks,no matter what fat fake tanned republican fuckwit you elect.the founding fathers were still liberals

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-continues-prayer-breakfast-152951782.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But liberal does not mean the same thing anymore....

Classical liberalism is a political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law, and emphasizes economic freedoms found in economic liberalism which is also called free market capitalism.[1][2]
Classical liberalism was first called that in the early 19th century, but was built on ideas of the previous century. It was a response to urbanization, and to the Industrial Revolution in Europe and the United States.[3] Notable individuals whose ideas contributed to classical liberalism include John Locke,[4] Thomas Jefferson, Jean-Baptiste Say, Thomas Malthus, and David Ricardo. It drew on the economics of Adam Smith and on a belief in natural law,[5] utilitarianism,[6] and progress.[7]

The first line of the article where you highjacked this picture reads:

America’s founding fathers were classical liberals, meaning they favored liberty, private property, capitalism, freedom of religion, and a limited Republican style of government. See definition of classical liberalism.[1][2][3]

Get fucked OP

When liberals were liberal, not the pointless, clueless, entitled, sniveling cucks going by that name today

yeah, they're called Libertarians today.

Yet these are the same people who 'remind' liberals that Lincoln was a republican.

they were federalists
there's a difference.

I don't think I've ever done that.

Lincoln was a questionable president. It's really difficult to look back at someone living in that era and judge a president who was assassinated and desperately trying to keep a nation from separating and determine his ideals.

He greatly overstepped his power on several occasions but in the end things 'worked out'. No one could possibly say how it would have looked if the war happened on someone else's watch or if he was never killed, etc etc.

Yep slave owning liberals. Really makes you proud to be a liberal, doesn't it?

yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-continues-prayer-breakfast-152951782.html

republicans cant even tell a liberal from a conservative anymore.i dont think jesus would be proud of insulting fellow republicans at a prayer breakfast

dark times indeed for our noble cause.

Overrun we are with the new activists, spoiling for a fight but without any real cause or reason to it. Bawling about the smallest of infringements yet overlooking the greater evils. Concerned wholly with identity without truly understanding Community. Shrieking for censorship without truly comprehending what real censorship is.

I hold out hope for them. In my heart, that this too shall pass again. Perhaps it will, perhaps it wont. But if there is one thing I have learned, it is that hate begets hate. Even if your hatred is directed at the idea of hatred itself.

In the meantime. A glass raised to those proud founding fathers. Proud men all, flawed in their own right, perhaps, but they were but human, prone to Error. Even they saw the importance of recognizing fault within oneself, and so when they gave birth to this governing body they gave procedure for amending it.

To truly be a Liberal is to shun that sin of Pride, good user, and to constantly be ready to assess who you are and admit that you could be better.

Except Ben Franklin. He was perfect. No person in the history of the world has the right to tell him he could improve upon what god hath wrought.

>inb4 you write like a faggot
You're a faggot.

i didnt read this bullshit,but i just came to say you write like a faggot

no. you're a faggot.

Today's self-styled "liberals" call them fascists and denounce them all as "slave-owners", even though only a few actually owned slaves.

Thomas Jefferson and John Adams were the God Tier founding fathers...although Adams was a Federalist bastard of a president, heis my favorite FF (making the distinction of pre and post revolution)

Conservatives want to maintain the current standards as well-tested rules, and change them only slowly and with deliberation.

Liberals want to more rapidly overturn these rules and set down a new order. Hence the classical liberals vs. the modern ones, both of which wanted to overturn different things.

And both modern liberals and conservatives want, respectively, conservative and liberal policies on occasion. Then there's the philosophical debate as to whether older liberal policies like social security and so on are in fact the conservative position at this point.

this^
John and Abigail Adams thought slavery was tbe greatest sin of man. They encouraged Thomas Jefferon to espouse the evils of slavery in the Declaration, but Benjamin Franklin edited the document.

I took a Social Justice and Welfare class in college to troll the professor. She assigned us to write on the hypocrisy of Jefferson's "ALL men are created equal."

I almost felt bad explaining that 95%+ of TJ's slaves were bequeathed to him when his father in law died and haat he freed a good number of them. The others he bought to keep families together. He took good care them and even had a taboo relationship with one

Oh, of course. After all, John Adams' silencing of opposing opinions in the press during his campaign was a classic liberal move!

Not really. You liberals are against everything they fought for including small government, religious freedom, lower taxes, and personal responsibility

gonna need a citation there bud.

I read a lot on John Adams and never heard that.

I know he was very vocal defending himself in public and that Thomas Jefferson did encourage and even pay people to speak against Adams' Federalist ideals.

Adams was a great founding father but a sub par president.

oh please, they'd support gassing the numale libs we have nowadays too.

Nigger

not to mention gun rights

Shiggy Diggy Niggy Piggy

while enroute to Paris to serve as a Diplomat, John Adams' ship engaged a British ship. After being told to wait below deck by the captain, Adams retrieved a musket and fought alongside the marines

And Trump is still president. Fgt.

They would cringe at the idea of a nigger being president...
Not liberal you cuck

The founding fathers didnt march around with pussy hats bitching about milo and destroying private property....so...wut fag.