The video clips that the U.S...

The video clips that the U.S. military said were evidence of the success of last week’s raid on an Al Qaeda compound in Yemen have one major problem. They are 10 years fucking old.

Imagine if somepne posted a pic like that of Obama. Lefties are the no class, no manners, no morals, , and poorly behaved scum of the earth.

Coming to Sup Forums expecting anyone to have morals was your first mistake newfag, take your moral highground and fuck off.

LOL do you need your safe space? You sound very triggered

The issue is our enemy is more than willing to use kids as suicide bombers, or child soldiers.

Hey leave the poor boy alone. He is brain scrubbed by his lord and master.

Don't come to whine for morals in 4 chan. But yeah, I agree. Those shithead liberals spend their lives crying to impose their sexual deviations and imbecility on society, and demanding "tolerance" for their deranged idiocies.
And of course, they feel entitled to attack and humiliate anyone who thinks different than them.
Because they are the "good guys" right, and their degenerate, decadent shit, the best for all of us.

THIS IS DISRESPECTFUL AND I AM MAD!

ITT:

Is this pic on twitter, cause it should be on twitter

Yea, sure... and kids and woman died while Trump did not even bother to come down to the situation room. One was a US citizen, 8 years old. The Pentagon advised against the raid but Trump wanted his glories.

I guess if you blow up children with robots it's fine but once you do it man to man it's suddenly not OK.

Obama's drone strike killed the terrorist's other kid a few years ago. You can look it up.

Carrying AK-47s and explosive vests. Why don't we send you cocksucker with teddy bears to confront them uh?

God help us if Obama did a thing this stupid. It would be in the news for the next 3 months as the repug congress cried about it.

"Grab them by the pussy" as your master in chief, Trump says. And if if they hollar, kill the fucks!

"Oh no, that evil man is not a cocksucking feminist like all men should be! So evil!"

Come on cocksucker. Lets cry together.

I just don't understand how this moron is allowed to be president

Dumb human

Fuck and you call me dumb...read the not alt news lately. Fuck us.

But the Russians hacked the elections, TRUMP DIDN'T EVEN WIN OMGGGGGGG

It will take years to get over the trouble he is doing to the USA. Many brave solders have died to keep freedom here and Trump is ready to sell them out for a quick buck. Shame on you.!

Well damn, he let one die yesterday and did not even listen to the Pentagon advisors that said it was a fools game.
He wanted to make America great again.