Jews recieved preferential treatment in immigration during and post-WWII

>Jews recieved preferential treatment in immigration during and post-WWII.

>Jews received preferential treatment in immigration up until 1990 during the Cold War to immigrate from Russia.

>Bosnian and Serbian muslims received preferential treatment in immigration during the Balkan Wars when Melosevic was trying to genocide them in the 90s.

>Trump is fast-tracking Christians who are being genocided by ISIS and all of a sudden it's "unconstitutional"?

Someone care to explain? Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2250681/IQ-tests-meaningless-simplistic-claim-researchers.html
listverse.com/2013/05/19/8-reasons-the-iq-is-meaningless/
salon.com/2013/07/07/iq_tests_hurt_kids_schools_and_dont_measure_intelligence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"genocided"
are you fucking serious? do you even know what this fucking word means?

Are you seriously trying to claim that ISIS is not actively trying to execute any and all Christians within their borders?

gen·o·cide
ˈjenəˌsīd/
noun
noun: genocide; plural noun: genocides

the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.
synonyms: mass murder, mass homicide, massacre; More

....or do YOU not know the definition of the word? I'm using the same definition the US has always used in the past (ref. my OP) to justify fast-tracking muslims and jews. How is this ANY different?

Explain how I'm wrong. You can't.

Liberal here, I don't think most people are upset that Christians are getting in. The problem is there are more than just Christians trying to escape these countries and he's banning them being 'well hurr their muslim so they might be terrorists'.

Trying to silence rational thought and conversation. Typical liberal.

You're right he should also fast track yazidis and other minorities slaughtered under the rule of Islam. Muslims can stay in the shithole their religion created

I see your point, however, it's more than obvious that Christians are facing a MUCH higher risk in those countries. Meanwhile muslims are killing muslims, the same fight that has been happening since the first day their religion was founded.

The regressive lefts hate Christians and thinks all Muslims are innocent.

Honestly though I don't know about fast tracking Christians cause you might get an allah ackbar pretending to praise Jesus.

>shitposting in a shitty troll thread with a meme is censorship

>you might get an allah ackbar pretending to praise Jesus
Is that really a tactic they would use?

WHITE CHRISTIANS ONLY

christianity is a religion not a genetic ancestry faggot

OP's thread

I'm just throwing out possibilities. As much as I want some Christians that are willing to work we still have to be careful and not take to many.

genocide refers to the killing of large numbers of people from the same ethnic or ancestral background, christianity does not fall into this criteria

and "muslim" is "genetic ancestry" now? Muslim isn't a race. There aren't native Russians that converted to Judaism you enormous faggot? Fuck outta here.

i never said anything about a "muslim genocide

isn't that where the "extreme vetting" would come into play?

genocide has nothing to do with religion, in other words, the holocaust was not actually genocide

I literally posted the definition of the word ITT and you're still trying to argue it. Do you lack basic reading comprehension?

Killing of a large group of people. ESPECIALLY of a particular ethnic group. It's not a requirement dipshit, it's an addition to the definition. Learn to fucking read.

he aint letting any brown christians in either...

ive had an advanced reading level since i was in grade school and i'll wager your month's pay that i outscore your iq by 20 points, please open yourself up for more learning

Ya but OP said that Trump is fast tracking Christians. What comes to mind is people not being properly vetted.

But hey could be to test out a new vetting process.

I referenced the muslim genocide in my OP. Do you not know history? It was the exact excuse Clinton used to fast-track muslim immigration in the 90s when Milosevic was killing them in eastern Europe. So it was OK to use "genocide" as a definition for them? But now it's not ok to use it for Christians being slaughtered by ISIS? Explain how it is ANY different at all. Your hypocrisy only goes so far.

listen here nigger i just said religion has nothing to do with genocide, it is a misused term. gen- comes from the same origin as genetic implying genetic heritage. get your fucking facts straight

Then answer the question without making up your own definitions of words.

You've proven ITT already that you are not intelligent, but since you tried to fall back on the "muh education" meme like every other liberal who gets called out on their hypocrisy, have a read dipshit:

IQ Tests are Meaningless

>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2250681/IQ-tests-meaningless-simplistic-claim-researchers.html

>listverse.com/2013/05/19/8-reasons-the-iq-is-meaningless/

>salon.com/2013/07/07/iq_tests_hurt_kids_schools_and_dont_measure_intelligence/

When you get done with that, come back and explain again how my OP isn't a double standard.

im arguing the true meaning of the word, you are arguing a double standard, who's the fool here?

goodnight faggot nigger op

btw the only ppl supporting the claim that iq scores are invalid are those who are average or below average when tested

I posted the definition of the word, again. You're trying to argue with Webster's here. You're clearly the idiot.

>scientists claim that IQ scores are irrelevant

>MUST mean the scientists are the dumb ones

fuckin kek, you are delusional kid

So we're in agreement it's hypocritical as fuck then? Cool.

agreed