Thank God we dodged that bullet

Thank God we dodged that bullet

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ShT6EtM
youtube.com/watch?v=pzPnuSxOpIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too bad your whole retarded election process is nothing but bullets

Trump has even made enemies out of our closest friends in only 1 week time...................

eat shit liberal.

oh look, 3 donald shill threads ... good morning FSB! Bright and Shine 6 am in moscow is it?

Sorry this is an infowars thread now.

Thank Spaghetti Monster.

Dodged a bullet, and landed on a hand grenade.

But the hand grenade has proved to be very entertaining, so I'm OK with it.

>if I ignore the facts, they'll go away!
>also Trump's shit policies, can't possibly affect me, because I voted for him!
>r-right guys..?

No, dumbass

Accept you lost. Clinton Shills

I respect your opinion, unlike all democrats

can't argue with dem quads

9/11 Hijackers came from those countries but migrated to Afghanistan where they joined Al Qaeda and were instructed to carry out their terrorist plot. Suggesting that Saudi Arabia is responsible for 9/11 because the hijackers were born there is like saying that Germans dropped the atom bomb on Hiroshima because the physicists that discovered fission were Germans. Saudi Arabia is off of that list because they aren't Isis sympathizers and Obama's own intelligence and information suggested that they weren't any sort of significant threat. PROBABLY why Trump (among other businessmen around the world) open businesses and resorts there but not in the rest of the third-world backward barbaric dusty shit hole that is the middle east. Your customers tend to reject the idea of doing business in parts of the world where being tortured and beheaded for asking for a side of bacon or wine with dinner is a very real possible threat.

>shit policies
Oh you mean everything that's worked in the last 2 weeks?

dodged the bullet and took the shotgun blast right in the face.

>woman
>brown hair
>long hair
>crying
>confirmed same person as no other human fulfill those criteria

no we are kurt cobain

discord.gg/ShT6EtM

*now

Here is a video of a Hillary Clinton impersonator flipping a fucking SHIT at a Trump afterparty.... awkward af

VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=pzPnuSxOpIc

drain the swamp........................lol

Op is not wrong