Vocaroo thread. congratulations. i will speak your text

vocaroo thread. congratulations. i will speak your text.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1uw0L4PbK6Q
vocaroo.com/i/s10CsO4qU2Gg
vocaroo.com/i/s10oIPkLNFQj
vocaroo.com/i/s0TbgQHYnJOo
vocaroo.com/i/s1fgfwcP18uD
vocaroo.com/i/s0GKJOobGfce
vocaroo.com/i/s1RZ1j162fP6
vocaroo.com/i/s0rupYKjMsTq
vocaroo.com/i/s1Dl1Z2f316Q
vocaroo.com/i/s1fKCzh4yOtS
vocaroo.com/i/s1yAg4ZPPN0W
vocaroo.com/i/s0cawWsyII2u
vocaroo.com/i/s1hqkJPDDYRb
vocaroo.com/i/s0WMfpAbIgv2
vocaroo.com/i/s1R1p3SEAPP9
vocaroo.com/i/s0oar5LxDmmd
vocaroo.com/i/s12ZonbDRnkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh fuck yes i want to fucking fuck you mother oh fuck cum inside of me with that trap furry cock oh yes fuck me harder ohhhhhhhh

You're so cute faydren

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

vocaroo.com/i/s1uw0L4PbK6Q

vocaroo.com/i/s10CsO4qU2Gg

I'm not going to say that. You're going to have to show some skin ;)

vocaroo.com/i/s10oIPkLNFQj

vocaroo.com/i/s0TbgQHYnJOo

"Chris B should go suck smegma from a harlequin baby"

Back in the day we didn’t have video games, instead we went out and beat niggers with sticks

vocaroo.com/i/s1fgfwcP18uD

Doing requests

I want to suck your dick!

"My own clone, now neither of us will be virgins"

"Hey Adam. This is Paul. How's it going? Now that I've fucked so many girls, my puberty levels skyrocketed, and now I have a deeper voice. Also, why you do the a coke thing?"

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

What if plant have mind? It dream of sun~

vocaroo.com/i/s0GKJOobGfce

vocaroo.com/i/s1RZ1j162fP6

I enjoy the taste of cock and

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. America first. AMERICA FIRST. Heil Trump!

vocaroo.com/i/s0rupYKjMsTq

Why even start this thread if you're not going to say any of the text. You're a faggot.

Saged and reported

vocaroo.com/i/s1Dl1Z2f316Q

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

i lick penis heads

vocaroo.com/i/s1fKCzh4yOtS

Aw someone beat me to it

Where the fuck do you think you are. If you don't want to be vulgar go back to your safe space tumplr? Now, make like a kike and gas yourself?

vocaroo.com/i/s1yAg4ZPPN0W

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

vocaroo.com/i/s0cawWsyII2u

vocaroo.com/i/s1hqkJPDDYRb

The evidence before the court is
Incontrovertible, there's no need for
The jury to retire
In all my years of judging
I have never heard before of
Some one more deserving
The full penalty of law
The way you made them suffer
Your exquisite wife and mother
Fills me with an urge to defecate
Since my friend you have revealed your deepest fear
I sentence you to be exposed before your peers

Tear down the wall

vocaroo.com/i/s0WMfpAbIgv2

vocaroo.com/i/s1R1p3SEAPP9

The fuck?

The Allosaurus is objectively the BEST dinosaur.

vocaroo.com/i/s0oar5LxDmmd

vocaroo.com/i/s12ZonbDRnkw

is this the legendary "loverboy"

Pic related is my request.

"please read what I asked, there you go."