how does this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ_pmbCgyvo
youtube.com/watch?v=WJ8Jq12o_2M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we started off with everything it took the best of them 2000 years to make

European knowledge+more resources+weak neighbors.

freedom

Standing on the shoulders of giants

>surpassed by america in only 200

you were an de facto struggling shithole for the better part of 19th century. You only see an american dream happen in 50s and now you're slowly but surely drifting into obscurity like all "great" civilizations. Bye bye i say! Jeans and shitty pop-music combined with underlying tones of capitalism are finally passing by!

>Europe has 200 million western euros
>America has 200 million western euros
thus =.

If your country wasn't full of nigger and aztec, it would be european.

If 200 million Europeans popped up in a random African shithole it would be = to Europe as well.

USA has been built by Europeans

Correct

Jeans are ok.

>America
>was inhabited for more than 10 000 years
>invaded by Europeans in less than 200

It mostly happened between 1914 and 1945 tbqh.

Both world wars.

Plus building of country of a mix of Europeans, which is cheating.

the european tribes decided to completely ANNIHILATE the shit out of themselves for no survivors for the keks then america collected the pieces + all their colonies
america also had way more empty land and untapped resources

There's this piece called "the Inevitable Empire" which states that with the Louisiana Purchase, America's superpower status was merely a matter of time. It had a gigantic area of arable land, a rather unified culture, was a magnet for European migration to compensate for its low "starting" population, had weak meme neighbors and with the conquest of Aztlan they also secured a lot of resources (especially Texas and its oil).

A lot of faggots blame the world wars but that merely sped up the inevitable. Look up the speaches of Churchill and De Gaulle alike. What do both of them cite as the engine behind their militaries? Not their empires but the seemingly endless supply of resources from the New World.

Because of the White race and Americas uncompromising insistance on the land to belong to the white race.

its normal that it dies like this

>you were an de facto struggling shithole for the better part of 19th century.

Like almost every other country?

Not us

It certainly has become the norm Germany is trying to follow.
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

A single refugee crisis will make ethnic Germans a minority among breeding age men.

Oh please, England at the time was -at least to the average peasant- the dystopian industrial shithole that inspired Marxism.

How does a question this retarded happen?

t.Porky

Ironically the US are probably the shortest lived global superpower and biggest waste of a potential at being a superpower in the history of humankind. You were irrelevant until WW1, you didn't lead the world until after WW2, and you're on your way out already because you have no sense of discipline and responsibility. Even the decadent, useless fucking Romans held up for several centuries.

>german flag

>Ironically the US are probably the shortest lived global superpower and biggest waste of a potential at being a superpower in the history of humankind

this

Delete

germans are ugly and boring
the world will profit

>German flag
No way this isn't bait, come on...

>Thousand year Reich
>Collapses in 12

Americans are an exceptional people who are destined to deliver the liberty guaranteed by the constitution to the entire world, raising them out of the darkness of ignorance and freeing them from the chains of servitude.

hahaha

White Race*
I don't identify with my state citizenship but with my biology.

why?

more like...

>colonize the "new world" and exterminate the natives and exploit and whore their land

>Birth a monster that kills Dr Frankenstein his creator.

The End

Because that's what I am, is an ape with citizenship the same as you?

The Netherlands surpassed the rest of Europe from day 1 of it's founding. And then we stayed on top for 300 years.

The USA took 200 years and with the combined effort of 300 million people and endlessly digging the soil for hidden natural resources to reach this point. Really makes you think.

i find it weird how people identify with race
useless cultureless trash

Culture is good and should be developed but I do not identify with culture, it simply something I develop, I am a race and biology and people, this is my identity.

nobody actually knows anything about holland
not even europeans

Autism

>I don't identify with my biology
>I identify with an arbitrary paper
Now that is autism.

Because he belongs to Sup Forums and takes daily ADHD and Autism medication

Yet everyone has been touched by us. From the USA to Japan.

you are not better
canada is a useless shit nation like america

My nation is the White Race, and the White Race nation in this state is not shit.

i shaked the hands with some people and never saw them again

there is only one race
the human one

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ_pmbCgyvo

Twat, Hispanic isn't a race you moron.

And you literally just placed a black guy in the Hispanic pic.

>there is only one race
the human one

in certain parts of the world

walk into their country

say this marxist crap to them

and they will purge your worthless life

my dumb american comrade.

Whites and Blacks are different species.

The Netherlands is the biggest import partner of and investor in Germany.
We even used to be the same country, as the Salian Franks and Merovingian Kings came from here.

I am not Canadian I just live here, but I don't identify as "A WHITE PUHRSEN".

You say you identify as your biology but skin color is just a few genes you moron.

Stop saying "MUH WHITE RACE" so you can make yourself feel better by stealing other people's ancestors' history because your skin has a similar color.

That's autism.

very interesting

fuck you and canada

White race is biology, I don't say I AM a fucking notebook, I say I am ME, that is my biology.

I am white of usa state.

>Shows a picture of a deformed statue used in rituals and shiet.
>Then shows a statue of a Greek guy and pretends it's his ancestor

Americans and Humans are different species.

> I identify as the pigment of my skin

There is no such thing as a white race, Swedes don't look like Greeks and Italians don't look like scots.

>I am white of United States Of America state

Learn how to write properly you moron.

The great thing about race debates is that you can define races as whatever suits you.

swedes actually do
they have very familiar faces

White means European race.

>Swedes don't look like Greeks and Italians don't look like scots.
Very similar.

no

white is a code word for kike

plain and simple

>European race.
no such thing

Swedes have rounder and more fatty faces than Dutch people.
Although we have had a huge migration of scandis to the Netherlands in the past.

It's okay if you don't consider yourself European, Eastern Euros are trash conquered by kikes either way.

Good post it really added to the discussion good job

i thought its only the danes who have round heads like slavs

all of europe is under jew control

There is no such thing as race, genetics just vary
from place to place, some people are more different others are more similar to others.

There is no such thing as a European, African, Asian race or whatever.

But you americans never seize to amaze me, a lot of you actually worship a dude who's responsible for killing millions of people, an autistic Austrian retard who's soldiers killed YOUR grandfathers yet you autistically say "Sieg heil" or "Heil hitler" in stupid meetings and online where all of your moronic group meets to create a circlejerk, then you go around spouting bullshit like "LOOK AM WHIITEEE I AM BETTER" and throwing around "statistics" of crime to "prove" that black people are somehow less and without any understanding of how statistics and scientific studies are carried out. Just saying "WEEELL CUZ THEY BLACK HA HA".

Please jump off a building already.

lol stupid dumb """"american"""" mut scum

I bet youre mexican, I've hung arounf you people, yous are very stupid and simple, clueless "people", who like to pretend they know everything

come on paco, did I guess your mestizo bloodline or not?

how close am I?

you got to be at least south american

White race is White, that's what it is, I don't care for you're anti-race propaganda kike funded pseudo-science, I tell apart apes from humans with my eyes that detect dna, white species is white and the rest are different species.

your*

Wow so similar

are they white?

All Europeans are part of same race, in this race there are different branches.

hello
this is not the ant colony

This

All humans are ape you dumbass, if black people were different species mixed people wouldn't exist or would be infertile.

The genetic differences are minimal and they're only physical because of the different climates.

Talk about pseudo-science, says the guy who literally believes in it.

the human race

me the shortest greek

No, all humans are part of the same race, in this species there are different branches of some genetic differences caused by climate.

Post proofs that you're a country is white.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJ8Jq12o_2M

Only subhuman foreigners believe Surinamese niggers aren't white.

>asks for proof that your cunt is white
>tries to divert attention

man i wish i was one of those superior white children

no, blacks are a different race, as are asians, abos etc.. different biologically, different organs, blood types, skulls and of course brains.

Nice meme image.

but this is a white thing

are you one of the kids?

You're nothing but an extension of Europe.

>now has to resort to posting images of Germany
You're grasping at straws here.

*bites his burger while wearing jeans, watching american serials and posting on english in an american site*

I am Greek in the back.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

i could do that with every white country