discord.gg/ShT6EtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i hate people that walk slow.

I hate Muslims.

i just fucking hate dogs man
dogs are literally the dumbest fucking animals in existence

Also,

MAGA.

I don't trust a person who doesn't like dogs. That's just fucked up, man.

I hate being alive.

why not, dogs are fucking weak minded animals.
all they do is rip up your precious materials, shit on the floor, piss all over everything, and then expect you to be cool with them?
nah fuck that dogs are a retards animal.
literally have never met a dog in my life that i like. they're a sub-species nigger animal.
no purpose on the food chain either.

I hate dogs.

Dogs literally helped us create civilization. You owe your life to them, scumbag.

Me too have you more WEBM

kek

I see what you did there, genius

LOL
you don't actually believe this do you?
A DOG HELPED US CREATE CIVILIZATION?
what did it lay the fucking brick foundation for civil works?
did a dog pastel and mortar the irrigation canals in ancient cities?
how about create major religion, language, and historical texts?
dog did none of that but be "a gud dog"
yeah you're retarded and should definitely think before you post.

My dog doesn't do any of those things you said. And he's totally bro tier and nice. Man I honestly feel bad for you that you don't know the pure and unconditional love of doge. That's sad.

Someone has more WEBM

You literally just described cats.

yeah because youre a sad primitive faggot who is so insignificant in mind and spirit you have to actually live on the level of animal.
then you get mad when people call you out, and scramble to defend saying "oh i feel sorry for you because you're not as retarded as i am"
see where i'm going with this?
you literally live with animals, therefor you are on the same tier of living as animals.
gg animal.

You might want to check the timeline of dog domestication and its effects on mankind and sedentary lifestyles/agriculture/civilization. You're making yourself look pathetic, uneducated pleb.

cat=/=dog
get it right retard
dogs are by far the intellectually insignificant of cats.
they eat their own shit for christ sakes?
you really want to be friends with something that EATS ITS OWN SHIT?
OH BOY.. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

jesus.
i'm not exactly a dog person too, but holy fuck, user. go outside for once.

last time i went outside i fucked your mom twice and ate her fucking shitty asshole with my tongue of thor.
then she begged me to shit down her mouth and spread my shit all over her chest and draw a superman logo in it.
as soon as i was done she jam-packed my fat cock so far down her throat i thought she might suffocate.
get the picture you little faggot?

I hate being a shitty person.

Look at me, i have a small dick so I hurt helpless animals to feel better about myself! ex dee
Chekt and Rekt

ah, yes. i see it.
i see the bait.
nice try, almost got me.

Humans are animals. Shut the fuck up, jerkoff.

I get the picture that you have never been outside in your life

lol tell that to any other animal other than a human and see if they give a fuck.
its called being a natural predator and so far every human on this pussy ass planet has forgotten about their natural instincts.
sad that the whole entire human race became a pussified LGBT-queer-dick-sucking organization that caters to the pacification of man.
so yeah youre a pussy and theres nothing you can do about it.
i for one love instilling dominance over animals because one it makes them know im the alpha male in charge, and two, its what natural predators fucking do. stop being a whiny little twat.
do you cry every time something on animal planet dies?

people who torture animals are mentally unstable sociopaths who need to be shot before they hurt actual people

why dont you make me pussy oh wait u cant because were online and not in person
so read my words, read them and weep faggot
oh wow another outside joke ecks dee~~!!!11!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
GOOD JOKE LOL
LELELELELELEELELELELELEELELE
XDXXXDDXDXDXDXDDXDXDDDX
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
XXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Isn't it past your bedtime?

I hate cats and you, too.

or theyre just the true alphamales of the human race and realize all other animals are completely worthless and the weak deserve to be dominated by the strong?
this has literally been happening for thousands of years?
lol u mad at nature friendo?

you are extremely mentally unstable

Everyone stfu and post more cat rekts.

discord.gg/ShT6EtM

same

torturing animals =/= killing when necessary to survive

you are just a very psychologically damaged child that needs to have his internet privileges revoked

nah im actually a completely normal human being who goes to college and enjoys living.
just sad i evolved past previous human instincts and became something of rather a higher being. Not a god but not something so primitive as you.
I like to believe i'm the new class of human being based on not being a stupid sweaty coon who caters to animals.
it's by this that we can be free of the limitations and transgressions that man has laid down for us.
once you realize this you can truly set your mind free and do whatever your dreams desire.
that is until you realize life is a bleak light on an ever dark page.
so go ahead and be a faggot i dont care.
just know that my family, life, and genes will ALWAYS be genetically and morally superior to yours.

killing is killing and life has no meaning so why are you trying to justify anything when you cant even justify the reason for your own existance?
yeah, get fucking shit on kiddo.
once you realize life is completely meaningless and let go of everything will you truly be able to see where i am coming from.
all living beings have an end.
it is the only 100% guarantee in life.

Well this just proved how mentally unstable you are, the delusions to go with it are plenty!

how so? explain my delusions, if any?
i'm waiting.

you've probably never shot an animal a day in your life.
regardless, if you're no just trolling, you need help.
strength is not derived from hate, from hurting other things. strength comes from within, and it is useless without control
people like you, unstable and violent, even in thought, didn't last very long is those old days you romanticize so much. they were a danger to those around them, even among other killers and were cut down very early.
i know you think your superior.
i know you cant listen to reason.
and thats why you are no better than the dogs that you beat.
you need to be put down, animal

wait, i cant tell, am i delusional because i'm right?
is this an episode of black mirror?
where the normies gang up on the strong willed individual and they have to prove how strong they are to survive the normie onslaught?

i hate seeing kitters getting rekt but you're the only reasonable one here.

just look at all of us talking to you.
you dont think we'd kill a pyscho like you if we were all in the wild?
we'd beat you down and move on

then why dont you do something about it you raging homosexual? youre mad at my genetic superiority and so you want me destroyed.
when all is done ashes to ashes dust to dust.
i pray for you for being so weak minded and subliminal.
you are someone who can be taken advantage of easily, and i guarantee if i knew you in real life, i would have no problem taking advantage of your feeble and kind soul.
it's people like you that claim to deserve the most and get the least. it's because you're a "nice guy" and you don't take what you deserve.
the world doesn't cater to nice guys.
neither do i.

thats funny because in the wild i'm the hunter and youre the hunted.
you enter my territory and you'll never leave it.
i'll turn you into compost for plants.
to think i'd be so stupid as to let anyone gang up on me or even have the opportunity to.
You take me for a fool or something weaker.

I hate hemorrhoids. Id like to just fucking beat the shit out of those lil fuckers but then Id just be in even more pain.

i hope it dosnt come to any of that brother.
really, im not trying to be your enemy. dosnt mean i would trust you, but i wish i could.
you probably have a strong heart, and a sharp mind, useful if you could control your temper.
but you need to bring your strength into balance
i hope one day you can understand that

Fuck off senpai

i'm sure all my friends all feel the same way.
i at least know what i am and what i'm capable of.
i guarantee i will be single and never have a meaningful relationship or marriage in my life.
but i can say that and be okay with it.
its just the person who i am.
being alone has never scared or bothered me.
i've always been alone.

I think what this guy is saying is that he should be locked in a room and forgotten about.
It's pretty clear.

youll come around.
ill need people like you one day.
stay strong brother

Cats are women meme pets, any other animuel is better

>what did it lay the fucking brick foundation for civil works?
>lay
>the fucking brick foundation

probably

well excuse me for being a raging faggot
i hope i come around one day

funny as fuck. I hate islam.

I don't have any, or feed any, or do anything with cats at all, but I don't hate them. Something is wrong with someone that tortures animals like this.

Nope. Just ops faggotry.