***ATTENTION ALL Sup Forums USERS***

***ATTENTION ALL Sup Forums USERS***

I’m a transwoman and am sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another person to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a transwoman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe transwomen as ‘cumdumpsters’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a comma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this ******* guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a ****ing coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, transwomen's rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you transphobic bastards.

TL;DR you transphobic bastards will have your privileges taken down soon

SHOW US YOUR TITS, YOU FUCKING QUEER!

i can explain this radical behavior of you feminists,
the reason why most people are sexist is because they have low self esteem, mostly their own gender.
*exits*

if me and my friends saw you waking down an allyway at night we would take you into our van and bend you over

tits?

Nice copypasta spic

Bait......But just in case, show us your dick.

Go back to LGBT faggot

you are a male.

Superior bait, tornado twat.

In a world without men you wouldn't be here. If you were born male you wouldn't exist in your utopia. And it's not like that every woman ever has been a saint.

>I weep for a world without men
>fighting for equality

choose one faggot

You hate men? Why do you loathe yourself you dick? You're a dude. It's not that hard...Male & Female. No other such thing exists.

get off this thread oppressive filth

kill yourself you ugly queer, being trans is a mental disorder. You need to get yourself some mental help or just kill yourself, also tits or gtfo

Thats what I like - A man/woman who stands up for themselves. Now TITS OR GTFO

That looks nothing like a woman. Why would anyone want to see a pair of disgusting, furry man-boobs?

Op isn't trans you retard, that's a troll

>I’m a transwoman

Whoops! Stop right there. There is no such thing as a transanything. You may alter your body cosmetically and artificially disrupt your biology with hormonal infusions, but when a nuclear war hits and science fails, your body will revert to what's left of its former self. You are mentally disturbed, that's all.

dont be like that baby doll

If this isn't bait, what even is your purpose? It's like asking someone to make you angry lol.

Nice bait