A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ShT6EtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Show us your penis.

stop wearing track clothes everyone knows that track girls are dykes and lesbians with no body fat (i.e. tits or ass)

>(I'm a girl!).
Tits or GTFO

nice Adidas track suit

maybe try outsmarting them since you have such a fucking high IQ

Show us your genitals and WE decide if u grill or just faggot

Is this yours?

Cut it even shorter.

Blow them then call them faggots for letting a guy blow them.

Also, post more pics

Sup Forums demand tits before we believe you are anything other than a faggot. Also, this looks like the same pasta faggot that brags about his autism level number.

>waiting for new pics

Personally I don't mind short hair

Those boots though

this one?

r u a slav?

jñjl

now who is this

Use the hair the way you like it, but if you care so much about the fun that they make of you, let it grow.
Are you sure they laugh about your hair and not your slav adidas style?

Dont wear track suits unless your going for a pic related look

You dress pretty bad , also your haircut is kinda shittt , you look like tomboy tho and I love it , I'd ravege you hard . On another note the tesses will never stop . So try to learn to burn them back or just endure HS is one of shtiest part of life . Not the best

Ez mode girl it up hair in a pony tail tight fitting pants like the shot that gripes your camel toe ppl will step the fuck off. I did it 5 years ago never looked back got.alot of attention from boys sex is fun condoms a must!

discord.gg/ShT6EtM

This...But stick a finger in their ass for good measure. Then call them a double faggot!

she is my girlFriend

>that way of standing
>holding books like that
>those hands
Guaranteed that has a dick

Are you a lesbo not trying to be rude just curious

hey cousin, it's your cousin. how about we go bowling, cousin?

Omg so cute put your hair up tight pants trouser whatever you call it also thongs...girl will be bitches boys will take a second look at you second guys realise your a girl boom bullshit stops

All you had to do was follow the damn fashion trends C.J. !!

Maybe get a hairstyle and some fucking fashion sense?

MOAR

OP post MOAR

Bring him home.

I luv a woman in traqsoot

Just be like a rock, kid.
Wear what you like and don't give a fuck.
If your friends don't support you, they aren't your friends, drop those fags.

i'd nut

Is that a mens bathroom sign?

Dress like this

Nigger, you're rocking a fucking mullet.

Typical (expected) behaviour from Arab people, as to what you could do: You can't do anything, really to stop them, only to ignore them (and not really giving a shit), and hope that they'll knock it off, since it's the best method that works with people like them

I'm 99% sure this is a troll but in the slightest chance it isn't here's what I have to say.

I imagine you must be young and especially in high school. The truth is that if you do nothing and just wait a year or so everything will work out. Any boys that are making fun of you will hit puberty and want to rail you, but girls will be girls and be emotionally abusive. But once you get out of high school nobody will give a shit.

Be yourself, be comfortable with yourself, but if it really bothers you find a middle ground where you conform to societal standards but still maintain your own personal identity.

There's nothing wrong with dressing a little sexier (even if you've grown up thinking it's stupid or whoreish), grow your hair out a little.

But at the end of the day everything is your choice, if you care enough then make changes, if not just live your life.
But once you get out of high school none of this shit matters.

i will marry me with her

Is she a trump supporter?

>1458331239441.jpg
>my girlFriend

I don't think there's been a female school shooter yet.

Just putting that out there

yes

New haircut would help and start dressing like a girl

Show us your penis.

she is my gf only she doesnt know

i bet someone actually thinks it hot tho.

>cute
>young
>white
>trump supporter

meets all my requirements. 10/10 would marry

He has a Dick bro

Also, I thought you're in Arab areas since I zoomed in on the book you were holding, and I thought I recognized Arab text, but I may be wrong, since it wasn't clear

What da fuck is that shit

Timestamp girly girl

Looks like a mini dick and balls attached to a dick

Fpbp

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because my snatch was made from a penis and I can't get abortions. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

This is the Sup Forums I remember. Betafags shoving their dicks at OP before requesting tits. What a sad day

>unironic MAGA hat
some people are only good for sex and that's just fine, but no chillums because autism is 100% guaranteed

Dress like a girl

>le 2000s memes

Try more feminine clothes and light makeup you fucking man

the queen of Sup Forums has died

Who the fuck is eliza

>no blacks allowed
>nobody over 18 allowed
>no differing opinions allowed

Yeah that seems about right for a Drumpf supporter

Tits or gtfo, also how old are you

Stop dressing like a Russian guy at a wedding.

You look underage explain that

an hero

What's with all you fucks all over evry board

>proper spelling
>grammar (close enough)
>the pretense of being an underage girl on the internet

being this Sup Forumsaited in the current year

Just find some half cute dork with no friends and seduce him, when he falls in love tell him to go fight them for you

Moar

the girl of the thread
She conquered Sup Forums /r9k/ and became the queen of Sup Forums
Actually she lives in exile and oblivion

probably the fact that more people supported hillary than donald

Some pics you do look more tomboyish, but your cute as hell. Striaght or lez? And timestamp on them tiddies or it didnt happen. Maybe show a little more this time ;)

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

fucking newfags

reverse google search retard

to lazy to do. whos the chick?

Im on a Sup Forums app, doesnt have 'search google for this image'. Thanks for sourcing

I'd smash. Don't listen to the haters.

>attempting to shame me
>being a miserable never-trumper 2 months after the election is over
>not being part of this legendary movement and enjoying all the memes, positivity and camaraderie
>wallowing in your misery for the next 8 years

My gf

pic related, that's Trump and would have been Hillary too. only difference is you'd have a puppet of zionist who talks about helping business by lowering taxes or one that tries to act really hard to accept gays and minorities. either way, you or your boys are gettin' sent off to fight for the Jewish banks.

Sorry faggot, I don't live in your shithole country. You guys enjoy deepthroating Putin's soggy cock.

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never recover from the Mexican comments
>Trump will never reach 15%
>Trump will never reach 25%
>Trump will never recover from the Muslim comments
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never reach 35%
>Trump will never win South Carolina
>Trump will never win most states on Super Tuesday
>Trump will never win Super Tuesday 2
>Trump will never reach 45%
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump will never recover Mexican judge
>Trump will never predict Brexit
>Trump will never pivot to the general election
>Trump will never poll better than Clinton in swing states
>Trump will never unify the majority of the GOP
>Trump will never recover Khan
>Trump will never win the debates
>Trump will never recover pussy leak
>Trump will never win OH, IA, NC, FL, PA, MI, WI
>Trump will never ever be the President of the United States
>Trump will not kill TPP
>Trump will never repeal Obamacare
>Trump will never bring jobs back
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never ban immigration

Yeah yeah I've heard it all before. You're retarded.

I'm not American. Nice try, loser. Another swing-and-a-miss from the misery party.

Grow out your hair and stop wearing track suits

TOMBOY RIDE OR DIE

>death roes
These are the people making America great again? They speak English as well as the niggers, chinks and wetbacks they hate so much.

Nice try loser, I'm a republican who simply doesn't agree with who was elected.

Too bad your god-emperor is a such a shit candidate, or he may of won the popular vote.

Tracksuit --> leggings and tight lowcut shirt. This will fix all your problems.

Round 2, just for fun.

pastebin/GvdQ7JPP

But keep going on with the identity politics mate, worked well for you.

Oh look, a racist democrat. That's new! (it's not)

Essentially, people are telling you to be more feminine. What they mean is that you need to increase your sexual market value. You can do that by dressing like a whore or pretending to be someone you're not, which you will never pull off.

Or you can lay them, then they'll see you as a girl. This is the best advice I can give you. Trust me, if you "change your style" or dress and act differently, you won't pull it off. You don't have the confidence needed to just do a complete change and not be embarrassed to death when people tease you about it. If you did, you wouldn't be wearing track suits to hide yourself.

If you really want them to see you as a woman, then you need to realize that teenage boys only want 1 thing from girls, and you have it.

Misery party is going well, huh? You're as retarded as the leftists. Seriously. Calling me a loser after my candidate of choice won by a landslide, including in the popular vote? Leftist projection at work again.

Lay them. With her penis. Sounds like a great plan to get all the boys to gather round

Indeed it is.

What's wrong with track suits?