A question for the female /tv audience, since I dont talk much in real life

A question for the female /tv audience, since I dont talk much in real life.

Does a fit looking actress to play a superhero character intimidate you on any level?

What's happening just outside of frame in this picture?

Not really, why?

femanons dont come here because their self-esteem gets crushed every time we post beautiful feet because all femanons have ugly hooves

What's wrong with hooves? And only weirdos care about feet.

no i see sexy fit actress sexy arms jerk me off hard mmmmm so sexy!

nope.

but likewise, a fit looking actor playing a superhero character doesn't intimidate me on any level, so i'm not sure where you're going with this.

are you saying women can't be physically imposing like men can? or are you saying that the idea of women being superheroes could threaten the sense of security i have because of the entrenched patriarchy?

femanon post your feet please

no, physical proweress is more a masculine trait, beauty is what women are mostly insecure about

Since you said please.

Femanons don't come here because most of Sup Forums won't give them the attention they want since most women are plebs of the highest order.

they're a big chubby but thanks for the image. i like that color of polish 2bh.

this. pic related.

femanon trying to get attention from the boys but based Sup Forums patrician is ignoring her and browsing Sup Forums in the background.

cute

I have paddle feet. Good for swimming.

Thanks for the (you).

>women
>browsing Sup Forums
>browsing Sup Forums
>browsing actual sites instead of phone apps

Im fairly sure I will find a gf online one of these days fämäläm

>if a woman doesnt point out her gender they cant be here

>And only weirdos care about feet.
IM NORMAL U BITCH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't do that. I met a girl who i swear to god was the perfect fit. She lived too far away and even though we were in love i left her for someone who is here where i live. I havent spoken to her in over a hear and i try my hardest to shut her out everyday

Those are highly worshippable

Csb

Then they're just user.

Who's that semonic demon?

Its Jessica Biel doing her demon core workouts

just move you poorfag

women hate all other women they are so obsessed with hating other women they go buy magazines about hating women and look up how to hate other women online.

If "intimidate" means "arouse", yes. They "intimidate" me on the highest level.

>implying you dont also go on autistic rants about how feminists always put women first

>implying

lose some weight fat boy, then you'll be a semi decent trap

No, if anything I notice when the female heroes have weaker physiques than the men, which is always.

I don't watch much capeshit but it was so obvious in Watchmen, Laurie is as buff as the men in the comics but in the movie she's practically a waif

>men hate all women they are so obsessed with hating women they go buy magazines about hating women and post about how they hate women on Sup Forums

Yes it deeply offends me Female superheros should be fat and ugly like me when they run around fighting all day.

This

What do femanons think of popular Sup Forums waifus like Emma Stone? Or the others?

It doesn't intimidate me. I respect it. Maybe if I was asked to physically fight or race such an actress, I'd be intimidated. But since a fit, healthy even muscular body is something you work for and have to put effort into, it is admirable. Just like it is in a man.
And if I wanted a skinny superheroine, I'd watch X-Men.

>they go buy magazines about hating women
>he buys the femaganda that fapping to women is hateful
Wew lad

I like the meme about her being a frog

That's my least favorite meme. Femanons confirmed for bad taste in memes.

I don't care about waifu threads, as long as it doesnt reach 2011 levels of shitposting its easy enough to ignore

Sup Forums has a good roster of waifus.

post your sexy feet femanons

You should join in, they're very fun. We have the best memes, the craziest copypastas, and the sexiest fantasies.

What kind of threads do you women post in? Game of Reddit? Capeshit? Boring star wars crap?

what an hero

I posted in /got/ before i dropped it after season 3
Now I only post in movie/film/kino threads

femanons post on reddit

i'll post my butt if you guess my name

hint: it ends with L

isabel

Tauriel

we dont want ur bum, we want ur soles and toes

A B I G A I L
B
I
G
A
I
L

me on the right

Paul

Daniel

Ezekiel

ariel
mabel
april
galadriel
isabell
kristal
kendall
rachel

Nathaniel

Azazel

The Scarlet Pimpernel

those aren't my name

butt and soles are include in my pic just 4u

fucking nerd faggot get fucked you gay faggot kid

stay mad beta, i'll be back in an hour if this thread is still up

DON'T TEASE US

PLEASE POST

I just wanted a Biel thread 2bh

i want femanon to post her naked soles and then i want to fap to the idea of femanon being muscly and trampling my face with her soles

that's what i fap to when i fap to biel, anyway.

you have my word little user, ill post it in 1 hour.
I gotta go now.

but mommy i want your feet NOW!

fuckinell

Don't. Fuck betas, don't make their life happier. Let them suffer in their miserable, meaningless lives.

femanon dont be mean

It's not coming from a female.

user dont be mean

Shaniquael

>I'm a male by the way
boipussi or GTFO

Can you post your roast beef while you're at it ?
I'm making a collage with all the attention seeking roasties from Sup Forums.

For me, absolutely not. I'm a 5'11" female lanklet, though, so I imagine the landwhales of the "healthy at any size" movement get triggered watching them work out like this.

I think the correlation is guys feel as inadequate around super in shape men as ladies do around women with fantastic figures, with both steroid abuse and boob jobs skewing perception that for either gender.

Do you have big boobs or tiny ones

Also what color are your nipples

I hate them, and I just can't help it.

Filthy heretic, you don't deserve the gift of life.

all females are intimidated by each other. thats why they're so bitchy and dont actually have any real female friends, just acquaintances they can get drunk with and bitch about other females with.

>with both steroid abuse and boob jobs
Those two things are not comparable at all.

It's an artificial means of enhancing what's already there, and can look tasteful in moderation or disgusting in overuse

Femanons literally can't compete.

OPEN THE DOOR

IT JUST WANTS TO EAT ITS HEAD

One means using illegal drugs that have a detrimental effect on your health and require other drugs or operations to fix the effects of, and you have to use them literally for the rest of your life, another is an one time legal procedure that's practically harmless.

I am not intimidated or jealous or think anything negative about super fit actresses or people I see on the street. I also have no real reaction to unfit women who are way too thin or way too fat. People are people.

leave perfection-kino to me

>confirmed for not knowing shit about either

everyone look at this beta natty over here

>image.jpg

SEXARMS WAS ALWAYS AN IMAGE.JPGPOSTER

Power Arches.

My cool apple products cant be helped fämäläm

fuck she was kinda cute

she has the same delts as i do there ugh

>was

She still is cute, faggot.

This