ATTN: ALL CITIZENS

ATTN: ALL CITIZENS

IT IS A FRIDAYNIGHT. YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE:

1) YOU ARE FAT, UGLY OR ANTI SOCIAL. MOST LIKELY ALL THREE.
2) YOU DON'T 'HATE PEOPLE', THEY HATE YOU AND YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE ALONE
3) YOU ARE TOO COWARDLY FOR SUICIDE

DON'T PRETEND YOU ARE EDGY, SUPERIOR, COOLER. YOU ARE NOT. YOU ARE NOT A SPECIAL LITTLE SNOW FLAKE. YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER FAT UGLY FUCK TOO SOCIALLY INEPT TO GET A GIRL; OR MAKE FRIENDS.
CARRY ON.

Or. OR. I work in the morning you entitled millennial holier than thou douchebag. Also my wife probably doesn't want me out banging bimbos if she doesn't get to at least watch.

OR, im not

I'm home because no one else is going to drink this Kracken and I need to get my 3700 rank back on overwatch. Dick.

WORK...WIFE.....

FUCK OFF YOU LONELY FAT FUCK. TELL MUMMY TO MAKE SURE THE INSULIN IS AT 10CC.

Yet youre still shitposing on Sup Forums yourself and took the time to type all that shit out , ON A FRIDAY NIGHT. No one cares as much as you do faggot kys. Get off your high horse

so what are you doing here now?

Yeah. And?

I'm bored and would rather entertain myself with shitposts than do something productive

dang it i already know this

███████▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
█████▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▐▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒
█████▒▒▄▄██▄▄▒▒▌▐▒▒▒▌▒▄███▀▀▒▀▄▒▒▒
████▒▒▀▀▒▒▀▀█▀▐▒▌▒▒▒▐▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
███▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▒▒▒
███▒▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▒▒▒▒▀▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▌▒██▌▒▒▀██▒▒▒▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒█░░▐░▐░░▌░▒▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒█░░▌▄█▄▄▄█▄▌░▐▒█▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒█░▌▄█████████▄░▐▒█▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒
▒▒▐▒▒▌▒▐█▄█████████████▄▄▌▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▐▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀░▐░▌▌▀▌▀▀█▀▀▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▌▒▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

So why are you here OP?

>Projecting

congrats, ya nailed me.

Anyone got this pic without all the bullshit on it I fucking love this pic but without the bullshit

we know

I just don't want to go out yet its only 9pm. Who the fuk goes out this early?

talking in all caps
op confirmed absolute trash of human race.
doing this just for (you)'s
here is your you OP. hope it helps you fap your micro penis tonight.

I'm just here to have a wank before I go to sleep. Simmer down, boyyo

this is so tru as you must be a profit

The smell of projection

just came home 6 am decided to browse Sup Forums

OP, youre not wrong

Im here cause I get off work late on fridays :\

only teenagers and insecure losers think this way.

Well I've been working all day and I just wanna get drunk and pass out. But I am anti social so I guess you got me, cause a normal person wants to deal with a bunch of fucking morons after working all goddamn day.

I just had my little dick sucked yesterday. Still gotta combat the bored when everyone else is asleep which is why I'm on here right now.

Hi first of all it is six in the morning. I am 28 going to bars is not something I do (much) anymore.

That being said I am heavily affected by the flu

False. Im here cause im shitting my spul off since this evening due a taco dinner. Want a pic releated? its juicy now bro.

I'm browsing Sup Forums while I work, cus just taking a nap would make me look bad.

Oh also my gf gets up in 45 mins for work so she wanted to sleep as well

I'm way worse than op suggested. I'm running drugs for a sub-par dealer and fucking bored whist we wait for them.

I got food poisoning from a Mexican place earlier. I'm alternating between the bed and the toilet.

Option 4) I work in a hospital so I don't work Monday-Friday.

You dumb fuck.

I'm staying home because it's cold out and I'm comfy. The bar is still gonna be there tomorrow.

im a huge fucking faggot for replying to this bait, as are my equally handicapped comrades who reply "im not a faggot"

Well, you caught me. I'm here for all three of these reasons.

I shan't pretend I'm "edgy, superior, cooler" etc because I know I'm not. I'm just here to fap and bullshit like everyone else.

Likewise, you're the one starting this thread to accomplish little more than reminding me of what I already know. On a Friday night when you could be out getting laid or whatever it is that normies do. So what does that say about you?

true but I'm a skinny fuck, not fat

You could have put some effort in your studies doctors don't tend to work on saturdays

or you know my plans start tomorrow. amd overwatch is friday night fun.

M8 i'm only here cause I got off work late

>tfw blew off hanging with my fwb to play vids and shitpost on Sup Forums

Kys OP

I am antisocial admittedly, I don't think I'm ugly, a little below average at most, I'm indifferent to people, people are indifferent to me, and I don't really see much reason in offing myself. I'm mostly here for a good laugh every now and then.

>Hospitals close on the weekend, just don't die!!!
Let me guess, you voted Trump?

>721283097 (You)
>being this edgy
Happy now?

This guy gets it. Fpbp

Know this. You are loved.

Did you mean
?
I don't really see how that's in any way interpreted as "edgy".

I am not American but actual doctors work 5 days a week some of them tend to be in schools, on the weekends only life threatening situations are handled.

Then doctors are on call but not working per second, only degenerate medical staff works in the weekends

If they do work on Saturdays it is probably in shifts and that makes them underperform. Go murrica shitty healthcare system?

Doctors work 5 days but not necessarily monday through friday, Unlike in Japan where hospitals close for the weekend and you're fucked, some doctors work tuesday-saturday or sunday - thursday. Or in 3, 12 hour day shifts like nurses. Or they're on call 24/7 and only work one or two days that week.

Or I'm at home on a Friday night because I have to be at work at 8am tomorrow.

you look like a hill Billy kill yourself

I have to work :(

It's 5pm on a Saturday where I am, faggot.

That's why God invented rape.

Nah, I'm here because I just got home from work, and my wife is asleep. Looking forward to next weekend, when we will be going to another Swinger party in Milwaukee.

Nah. Hard day at work. Got invited out and said no because i knew i'd be tired/a buzzkill early.

Im just poor atm

im guessing OP was too cool to stick around. But he was here too...

A swinger party for ants?

Just a google image. Swinger party rules up here strictly do not allow anyone taking pictures.

man... Sup Forums really has gone downhill.

bitch got saggy, fruit boobs.

gl.. the way matchmaking panned out for me I see that never happening, got bumped to silver.. legit have 4 golds every game

it's saturday here in italy bro, morning, just got home from hanging out with friends, not sleepy and almost drunk, got lured in by tits BTW i need more so make'em rain

Most women do, depending on where they are in their period cycle. My wife for example, has amazing tits when she is fertile. They deflate during and immediately after her period. Chicks on certain forms of birth control look full all the time. Women trying to get pregnant, sometimes have deflated breasts.

I am home Friday night because I have work tomorrow.

but you're gay

I'm home saturday because I work all sunday and worked all morning since 5am and had to drop my lady home before that so suck me op

Nigga I work tomorrow.

what part of i love tits you retarded mind can't even hope to understand, if you're trolling at least post with tits, like me now

good thing weve got alpha studs like OP here to educate us

whats your excuse?

Which one are you since youre here as well?