Hey, Sup Forums my name is desmond and I'm looking for an artist to commission some concept art for my brand new moba...

Hey, Sup Forums my name is desmond and I'm looking for an artist to commission some concept art for my brand new moba. Please post your kik if you're interested and I'll pm you.

Bump

>New Moba
>kik
>desmond

good luck

Thanks bro, but I'll be just fine. (:

But seriously, If this is your passion and you need work please don't hesitate to post.

if all these shit mobas out there still can't come close to copying dota even though league got popular by children audience what makes you think you will make a dota copy worth a damn either?

It could work if the experience is more rewarding, and the characters are cuter.

Exactly! Thank you! My overall plan for this game is to make a moba that is overall balanced / entertaining /and has a very attractive looking cast.

LoL just anime'd dota and took out a lot of features and it seemed to do great so maybe taking it a step further would actually work. make LoL heroes even more japanamese and kawaii and every male is shota and take out even more items and you got yourself the abomination that will probably outsell them all.

The MOBA that will become the most popular, will be one that has a one time payment, and has no micro transactions.

My partner atm is in college earning a degree in game design (you'd have to ask him for more details.) As for myself, I'm very skilled in sound design so atm we desperately need a skilled artist.

Thank you for bumping btw. (:

Peruvians?

To keep up the hype I'm gonna start a kik chat. Feel free to join and hang out!