Does anyone here play magic the gathering?

does anyone here play magic the gathering?

no

why not?

yes

why?

yup

it's fun

why

Meee

Who wants an aetherworks marvel? Cause i don't

big player in highschool. me and my friend are actually considering getting heavy back into it. Problem is, shit changes so fast that we have a lot to learn after our long ass hiatus.

Wrong board. Go to tg. Not even being rude, there is always a magic general thread if not more

No friends = unused collection of mtg cards

Card games are Pay To Win

Why? Just play each other and other old veteran players. You aren't the only ones who hate new format. Usually only noobs care about new shit. At my local shop people don't run meta decks. Most people still play with cards from the 90s

Just look at the lists of top decks and try to find some good stats analysis to show how things can work out on each turn.

yes

expensive as hell to continue playing standard without losing every game at a LGS, expensive as hell to buy a modern deck that will probably have its core synergy get banned in a few weeks. Vintage and legacy aren't even feasible. The game's fun, but its really only possible to play EDH consistently, every other format besides Pauper is largely a money sink.

Where I live basically every format is played. Really nice because legacy and vintage can be a lot of fun

Hey guys, im building a Gruul edh, any cool Chandra-Nissa art for a playmat?

I just got back from fnm

I swear, magic fucking follows me everywhere

Any peasant players here ?

I just got done with 4 games of EDH. I feel you.

Have a Derevi commander deck worth 1.6 k lol

you mean pauper?

but it always sucks

>Implying EDH isn't the biggest money sink

yes. mainly black blue and grre. hate white. Fuck white. Red is ok.