Who else fucking hates their job? Come rant about it. I'll start:

Who else fucking hates their job? Come rant about it. I'll start:

Prison guard. I hate it because literally all my coworkers are police academy dropouts and think they're fucking heroes.
The work is dangerous. I've been assaulted twice and almost taken hostage.
Supervisors tell you to open your mouth when they have to shit, and dont give two fucks about you as a person.
Its the least rewarding job I've ever had.
I'm subjected to mandatory 16 hour shifts at least once a week.
I've seen shit I'll never be able to forget. I have nightmares.
The stress is beginning to affect my personal life.

Been doing this for 2 years. I'm only still here because I pull in $3000 a month after taxes.

>Prison guard.

fucking why tho? WTF lead to that decision?

Have you thought about being a chef at Wendy's?

I was drawn in by the money. And they'll take anyone who can at least pretend to be mentally competent because they're desperate for officers.

I don't have a college degree and cant get something that pays remotely as much as I make here. But I'm beginning to see that my happiness is more important than money.

I'm more of a taco bell guy

this, I heard the head chefs get great benefits

do they actually call them chefs? kek

cry some more bitch nigga. if you dont want your job ill take it.

I heard puerto rican chefs at wendy's have 12 in cocks and make $125K. They are also bi and get to fuck whoever they want including boipussy

>takes patty out of fridge
>grill it for predetermined amount of time
>add predetermined amount of toppings and condiments
>spit under the bun a predetermined amount of time
>shed a predetermined amount of hair onto melting cheese
>chef

"chef"

you are doing better than me op

I'm a security guard and money is shit.
I'm working 70 hours a week and literally living off my savings from when I did welding.

I went from pulling $1300 a week to whatever the fuck I'm making now.

I'm waiting for my level 3 credentials and hopefully I cam get a bump then.

Please come take it from me. I'm honestly getting to the point where I hope I get fired so I'm forced to get another job.

I hope it works out user. I've been thinking about moving from corrections into hospital security. Some places pay decent and from what I hear the work can be pretty chill

>I was drawn in by the money.
Not sure where exactly you live but $3000 after tax a month is like $54k a year before tax. Which fucking sucks. Do you not have another other skills than babysitting felons? I personally would never put up with any of that shit let alone for shit tier wages that are marginally above average.

congrats on being the only guy who actually ranted about his job

I started there when I was 19. It was my first "real job".

And where I live $54k a year is above average

I hate my job because it doesn't exist

na man 54 is respectable with no education or skills unless you are willing to work actually hard, or start your own business.

I'm confused. What happened, is welding just a meme? At my company welders make bank

at least you have dubs

Fucking filename made me lose

i dont think it knows how to read

this

thanks user

I was doing good for a few years but the company I was working for was shit, the money was ok $1300 was in my bank every week sometimes more for overtime I managed to get married with a 200+ invites and a down payment in my home workout going in debt but then the oil price fell.
I'm now going to school and working security.
I hope shot gets better I'm only happy my wife makes good money too.

Maybe I just live in a bubble or maybe I'm just a hypocrite but ya'll need to find jesus if you think that kind of pay is decent:

>be me
>HS shit for brains with no chance of getting into uni right off the bat
>Go to trade school, get A&P, want to become pilot eventually
>I'm actually not a fuck up when it comes to airplanes
>Get recruited by Lockheed
>only 20 and starting pay is $24/hr
>fast fwd 8 yrs later
>Production Manager, B.S. in Business, regular salary is $135K/yr before overtime
>Also a pilot, mostly a hobby but would like to open my own business for drones taking scenic panoramas for real estate companies
>Own a house, two motorcycles, truck, boat and live with gf

I know aviation is not for everyone, but ffs it worked wonders for me. I'm only 28 and made $151K last year with only my truck and mortgage as debt (company paid for the college degree!!) and managed to squeeze a couple vacations through my busy schedule. Life is fucking great. Look into aviation it might just change your lives.

so you have some education? went to school?
so you managed to get trough without ever reading a thing

liar

Damn that sucks user, We hired a couple old timers not to long ago from South Dakota with similar stories. Price per barrel dropped and so did their jobs. They got good jobs with us now but no where near what they used to make. Maybe try a pipe fitters union?

>without ever reading a thing
lol wat? What do you think they do in college?

I've got some pipe that needs fitting

Na bro I'm an immigrant with a very immigrant name. I'm also I'm texas and it's an old boy system here. I'm studying for a health and safety career.

Did the Office Space type bullshit for over a decade. Recently quit and it's the best thing that ever happened to me. Worked on starting my own company for a while, but lately I've just been drinkin and dickin around on the internet all day. I have about a year's worth of cash left. I'm well on my way to becoming a total degenerate. Still better than working though.

I fucking envy you

second chance.

Without an education or actually working hard, making 54k a year is respectable. 30ish being what walmart workers make.
25ish being what restaurant staff makes.

you are very lucky and a hard worker user. congrats.