Wincest thread

Wincest thread

Tell Sup Forums your story, maybe we'll jack off to it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZHTPcs3lQPU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fag

bump bump bump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bump

Aren't those actually Japanese women - in a JAV about to go very, very, very, very wrong?

No, it was a soccer promotion video from China. Can't remember the exact details, might have been Olympics.

Bump

Bump

The Red Detachment of Women, a ballet.
youtu.be/ZHTPcs3lQPU

Long live Chairman Mao!

So I convinced my ex into a 3some with her mom, which started off as fmf, but the more times we did it, the more they did with each other

Go on

The 2nd time they made out and did some fingering, the 3rd time they were sucking nipples, by the 4th they were eating each other out, then they were playing when I wasn't there. Then there was one night that so far has been the high point in my sex life

greentext it out user

once fucked an aunt who has an IMDB profile, and is currently hosting a T.V. show on discovery

Our family has always been a little fucked up like that

I once went to a car/bike show with some mates, I was riding and we came across this little setup where you could get a nude hot bitch to take some pics on your bike, frame etc.

I thought why not. I walked in and it was my fucking aunt. Rubbing her cunt all over motorbikes (after they'd been polished up of course) and I was instantly diamonds. My friends were with me so I couldn't just turn and run.

We walked up to the guy handling the money, agreed to have her all over our bikes etc, paid our money.

When our bikes were all cleaned up, they started wheeling them over to her, and they shuffled us closer to have a look while they did the shoot, and thats when she spotted me. She blushed a little but didn't say anything, and just kept working.

I got my photos of her spread all over my bike. I swear I could smell her pusys on my fuel tank. I wanked myself dry that night.

Not long after she was coming to the city I was living in and needed a place to stay. She told the whole family she was going to be there and they were all over my ass tleling me to offer her a bed so I did

The rest of this story is pretty stock standard

she came over, we got drunk, we had coy discussions about the photos, she asked if I stll had them, I showed her, the discussions got a little more...heated.. We fucked each other senseless, repeatedly. She ended up staying a week while we fucked and fucked and fucked, and then she left and that was the end of it.

no pics. no links, don't ask.

I have sex with my daughters and it's great. They are ages 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, and 2. I can only vaginally penetrate the oldest two so I only do other sex stuff with the younger ones. In a few months I'll have another one.

Try harder

Wow, nice stories so far.

I knew Sup Forums still had some hope left in it!

I'm trying pretty hard. It gets difficult having so many cock hungry girls around.

Can't be assed to greentext on mobile, but here goes the night:

I'm drinking with my brother at a friend's house, just typical guy stuff. Get a text from the gf, she's bored and wants some dick. I kinda blow it off cause I can't drive. Within 30 mins, her mom texts me "We want your cock tonight". Oh shit.jpg
So I talk my brother into a 4some, I figure we can both rail each one, no big deal. So the girls come over, the gf says she wants to start with my brother. I make out with her mom while the gf is blowing him. The gf is riding my brother's cock while I work mine into her mom's ass. I have a serious case of whiskey dick so there isn't a nut in my near future. So I'm watching my gf ride my brother while her mom bounces her ass on my cock. He blows his load inside her, and gets up to go downstairs. Her mom is riding me like a borrowed horse, the gf is laying there with cum dripping out of her freshly fucked pussy. Brother goes to bed downstairs, and I call the gf over, she straddles my face and I eat what is left of my brother's load out of her cunt as I pump mine into her mom's ass. Shit was cash

>no pics. no links, don't ask.
Fuck off cunt

>getting cucked this hard
Yeah, sounds pretty cash.

So, who remembers shed-user?

The better question is who doesn't. Why?

story time

>be me 24
>move out and rent a house with buddy
>sister in high school wants to throw a party
>we say yes
>party time
>she invites our cousins
>One is a girl age 18 other is a guy 22
>Party still going on
>Party ends
>everyone goes home expect my sister and my cousins
>go to bed
>Before falling asleep go downstairs for water
>when downstairs I saw my cousins and sister rolling a joint
>Weed is tight
>smoke with them downstairs in the basement because of smell
>My sister and female cousin did the shotgun smoke thing thats pretty much them kissing
> they do it a few more times
>then my sister does it with my male cousin
> it just escalated to them kissing
>I try to do it with his sister so we're even
>start kissing not too passionate
>cousin and sister are kissing hard now
>I jokingly offered the room downstairs to them to have sex
> I showed them to the room
> we went back to smoking
> we slowly start to pass out
> I fall a sleep on chair in room
> Get awaken to them two fucking
> I asked them to get a room
>they tell me to go back to sleep
> goes back to sleep
> wakes up
> asked them what that was about and they said they were drunk and high and it was weird
> I pretended to be grossed out
> I want to fuck my sister and cousin

> be me
> 28
> have sexy ass cheerleader teenage cousin ten years younger than me
> been texting forever
> recently texts getting racy
> decide on gag gifts for christmas
> I get her a vibe
> tell her it's because lol
> really because I want to jack of thinking about her using it
> she gets me a pocket pussy
> tells me it's because lol
> we go home (live several states away)
> I try out the pocket pussy
> lol too small my dick sticks out
> text her that
> her reply "send a pic"
> I DO MATH
> she just turned 18 a month ago
> I snap that shit
> she asks for more
> she sends nudes
> I almost pass out from blood rushing to dick
> we sext all night

We've been sexting and then fucking ever since. That was almost seven years ago.

post pics & links

Bump

bump

Come on, don't die on us now.

But really was a way to rapidly spread their culture and genes. Very smart.

Did this thread just collectively die?

Yep

It's Friday. Everybody's fucking their cousins.

Ah dammit.

Well, I could just start a new thread.

>be me

cont?

Sure.

Drop some pics of her faggot or neither one of you exist

Bump

Just let it die faggot

Does anyone have a larger version of this? I fucked up when I initially tried to download it the first time I saw it and now I can't read it

Google, it is not that hard

Still. Thanks!