Lil Peep discuss

> listen to at least once a day
do I have 0 taste in music, or what do you guys suggest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHmzFVDjVnM
youtube.com/watch?v=qeSmNb2Nlw0
youtube.com/watch?v=bg92QpjRcJk
youtube.com/watch?v=dOLL0bW65qg
youtube.com/watch?v=XtLvlaGJJEU
youtube.com/watch?v=MbldM7JEIeE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>average Debbies fan

worst part of gbc

listen to passionate yet & ep2 instead

As long as it's on soundcloud I'm up for anything

I love peep
We both have horrible taste and it's ok

It's rare to find anyone in my school that listens to peep

The problem with Lil Peep is he takes a dying style of music and slaps it into a mundane style of music that literally his next door neighbor could produce in half a second given the elements in the music that the most prolific producers in the genre are focusing instead of the bigger picture.

Trap music has been dead for a long time, there's just the occasional "WOW" that some artists get from the chord progressions they use, the amount of sub-bass being used and the samples.

Apart from that, most of those songs lose popularity QUICKLY as time moves forward. If he made HELLBOY like 3-4 years ago, he would've had a little more lasting power, but he's dead in the water if he doesn't switch up.

you can listen to whatever you wan't as long as you know if its good or bad

Listen to metal

To me, Cry Baby was the project the actually hooked me up. Lyrically speaking, he's a genius. But lately he doesn't put as much effort into his music. I've been digging deep to find his golden songs, those that just make you want to cry. It makes me cringe to see witchblades getting more attention.

Only song I could get into off that whole mixtape was the one with Xavier Wulf

What do you suggest? I'm very versatile when it comes to genres

damn when he falls off he's really gonna regret all those fucking tattoos

Dope Body, Dopelord, Deafheaven, Deftones, Liturgy

Machine Head, Gojira, Lamb of God

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS GUY HE'S NOT ME HE'S SOME FAGGOT WITH SHIT TASTE, I'M THE GUY YOU REPLIED TO.

That being said here are my recs for entry level good metal:
>Slayer
>Megadeth
>Metallica
>Venom
>Destruction
>Testament
>Grim Reaper
>Motorhead

DO NOT FUCKING LISTEN TO MOTORHEAD. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Metallica and Megadeth are the only ones worth listening out of all those

CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE THE BALLS ON THIS ONE. FUCKING MOTORHEAD. WOW.

Motorhead is great fuck off. You sound like you get your metal from fucking p4k, literally kill yourself falsie.

Any bands that fall under the heavy metal/metalcore genre?

You sound like you need to expand your taste if you only like Metallica and Megadeth off that list. Have you even listened to the other bands?

MOTORHEAD IS RETARDED. I GET MY METAL FROM ACTUALLY HAVING THE BRAIN CELLS LARGE ENOUGH TO SPLICE BAD MUSIC FROM GOOD MUSIC. YOU'RE A CUNT. DOPELORD IS GREAT STONER MEDAL AND LITURGY JUST GOES HARD

Pro tip: don't listen to metalcore
As far as heavy metal goes, the best bands for that are Motorhead, Grim Reaper, Venom, Black Sabbath, Dio, and Savatage. After you get used to and start enjoying those bands, you should try out more extreme metal as you will enjoy it more once you acquire a taste for it.

All p4k entry level plebeians

Yes and only those 2 stand the test of time imo

cold hart best part

its probably because you're a teenager its ok i listen to him sometimes

You clearly haven't actually explored their albums, otherwise you would have made the switch by now. I used to be like you where I only listened to Metallica and Megadeth, but as soon as I first heard Slayer, I moved on to heavier stuff and never looked back, everything about those other bands is perfect.

Friend of mine recommended meshuggah. Any good?

Nah they're a memeband as far as metalheads are concerned. It's fine if you want to listen to them, you should just make an effort to get into some of the classics too as I believe along with many others that you'll end up enjoying them a lot more.

Used to listen to X but ever since he gained some recognition, it leaves a bland taste in my ears

I suggest that all of you guys give this song a try. I swear it will hook you on metal.
youtube.com/watch?v=fHmzFVDjVnM

Believe me, I can most definitely get into it, I just need a handful of bands and some personal favorite songs

i never liked that manlet desusenpaitachi
never got the hype also, people are retarded

also why are u looking for metal on a memerap thread (ps. i dont wanna scroll and read so here's a rec)
youtube.com/watch?v=qeSmNb2Nlw0

Metallica is an easy band to get into as a starter:
youtube.com/watch?v=bg92QpjRcJk
Megadeth is a step up from them
youtube.com/watch?v=dOLL0bW65qg
Slayer is superior, here's one of their slower more melodic ones:
youtube.com/watch?v=XtLvlaGJJEU
Venom is one of the founders of extreme metal and Cronos's voice is close to being raspy because of how harsh the music is. Here's one of their best songs:
youtube.com/watch?v=MbldM7JEIeE

For albums, you should listen to Slayer's Show No Mercy. It is closer to the heavy metal that you were looking for than the rest of their discography. For Metallica you should listen to their album Master of Puppets, it's the catchiest and easiest to get into. For Megadeth you should listen to Rust In Peace, a great album. For Venom you ought to try their album Black Metal.

>tfw memerap thread turns into patrician metal rec thread

I listen to him once a day too and I'm a true patrician, so it's ok

and when I get that benz imma pull up in the rain and im gon say
youuu werennttt theeerrree (Skrrttt) ~

boy froot was the best member of gbc

ghost girl is lil peep's version of oh comely