Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros.
I recently got hit on my bike by a car that wasn't paying attention. I'm now $100k in medical debt because I wasn't covered on insurance.

About a week ago I finally made enough to get a new bike to replace my totaled one. Today, while at work, someone stole my new bike off of the rack in front of the store I work at.

Of course, the cameras conveniently do not watch the bike rack. So there's nothing I can even do about it. Don't have enough to buy another one.

Could use a Sup Forumsro

Starting to believe it man.

Check craigslist.

Not a bad idea. Thanks man.

least youll get a blowjob.

Aren't bikes supposed to come a serial number or some shit like that engraved in them and you are supposed to write it down for police in case it got stolen?

>I recently got hit on my bike by a car that wasn't paying attention. I'm now $100k in medical debt because I wasn't covered on insurance.

This is why you sue the insurance company of the driver that hit you.

If they don't have good insurance, sue the driver for what ever assets they have.

Idiot.

Story time

>Be me coming home from school
>Leaving early
>FuckYeah.jpg
>9:30pm
>Halfway home
>Guy has no lights on and looks like he's parked
>Going about 10 mph
>Suddenly wake up with lights coming directly at me as I'm laying in the middle lane of traffic
>OhShit.png
>Realize my left shoulder won't move so I grab my bike and rush to the sidewalk
>Guy backs up and gets out
>"Oh shit are you okay?"
>He's freaking out and the people across the road call an ambulance
>Police show up
>"Did you have a light on your bike?"
>"Yes officer, you can see the rack still on it"
>"But did you have a light on it?"
>"Yes, but it's not on there now, it must of fallen off when I got hit"
>Asshole writes that I was in dark clothing, had a maroon bike, and had no light.
>Actually in a white striped shirt with a bright red bike and reflectors, along with a fancy ass light I just bought.

>Deposition rolls around
>Other guy shows up and just starts lying out his ass and making no sense.
>Says I ran off the road into him.
>Cop rolls in that wrote all that shit about me, states exactly what he wrote
>"He's lucky I didn't write him a few tickets"
>Asshat.gif

>2 months rolls by and I'm thinking to myself that there's nothing they could possibly do. They already lied far too much.
>Mediation
>"We know you owe $90k for two surgeries that gave you mobility back in your arm and can walk again, but"
>Facebook post from my brother
>Lawyer cocks himself upright and reveals:
>"Gotta stop getting hit by cars bro. It's like the second time."
>Me
>"Nah man, this one's actually life threatening"

>Fuckers offer me $18K to walk away.
>Now we wait for a jury of 6 people to decide the amount I currently owe on my surgical bills that are still coming in.

Still have two more surgeries to go, and the assholes offered me less than a quarter of what they know I need. Worst part is, that's not even going into college. State aid is screwing me because I'm not 24, but also have no way of contacting my parents so I don't qualify as an independent. Meaning no money to go to college either.

Father's paranoid schizophrenic, and mom is a coke junkie.

Wrote it down, conveniently no longer can find it. I took 3 pictures and a video because it wasn't the first bike stolen. If I do find it, it'll be the first thing I do.

Never was in another accident to clarify. Guy ran a stop sign and almost hit me. Didn't think I had to clarify that to my little brother on facebook.

Bike as in bicycle?

>drives a bike

>doesnt have insurance

u played urself user

Get the fuck out of my face Loch Ness Monster. I ain't givin you no god damn tree fiddy.

Why didn't you use a lock faggot? Been riding a bike to work for 10 years in NY City with a lock never had it stolen

Bicycle

And I did have a lock. I'm not stupid.

well maybe next time pay attention you fucking idiot, better yet don't. You deserve to die.

Funny, you sound like their lawyer.

>hit by car
>bike stolen
>deserves to die

never change /b