Are they serious with this?

Are they serious with this?
They don't even look remotely similar?

would that it were so simple

All white people look the same.

It's only a movie. Get over it.

Should have used the guy who played young Harrison on Age of Adaline

I have the exact same feelings on this as I do the Ghostbusters reboot.

It's a lazy cashgrab that doesnt need to exist. And i'm a huge SW fan who loved TFA.

>Ford
>white

I don't care that they're raping the star wars universe for money but I really wish the jews would leave the OT characters alone. or at the very least relegate them to cameos

People are defending this because it's by the guys who did le ebin lego movie

Hes jewish, that's all that matters

Wait they chose him over the kingsman guy?

The kingsman guy had that smug smuggler face and wouldve worked well.

Wow, how did they fuck up so bad? This guy is perfect.

yeah but he cant act worth shit

He did fine in that movie.

So you really need to ask why they chose Ehrenreich?
Well, let's have a look:

Alden Ehrenreich
>He is from a Jewish family (from Austria, Hungary, Russia, and Poland), and was raised in Reconstructionist Judaism.

Taron Egerton
>Egerton was born in Birkenhead, Merseyside, England, to parents from Liverpool.[6] His grandmother is Welsh.

Must have been a really hard decision for the producers...
Sup Forums is always right.

He's not a great actor. Doing a good impression does not make somebody a good actor.

Why not casting Ford and make him digitally younger like they did in Tron Legacy? i'm sure the technology got fairly better in the last years.

What's next? You gonna complain that the Vatican only picks Catholics to be cardinals?

Would that it twa so simple

Because Ford has wanted Solo to die since 1979

Doesn't matter...most of the screen time will be dedicate to Shaniqua Solo, Han's adoptive black sistah who is dedicated to killing John Blackiller, the evil Empire white man.

Movies are not a religious enterprise

just like Ford as Han, then

New han is Jewish as well

He'd be a better Jack Nicholson impersonator.

But I don't want some cunt bringing their "own interpretation" to the character. An impression would be preferable if this movie has to exist.

Yeah they are

Oh yeah, I forgot. They should do it in Indiana Jones then. Make him younger and bring Nazis back.

Look at that hook nose, the nose knows

Alden
>has worked with the Coen Bros, Woody Allen, Francis Ford Coppola, Warren Beatty, Park Can-Wook

Taron
>has worked with literally whos

Alden is just more talented, or at the very least in a better phase in his career.

>Solo To Die

Sounds like a Bond movie.