Friend hooked me up with a Percocet for my birthday...

Friend hooked me up with a Percocet for my birthday. I've never taken one before and I don't know what to expect or what the high is like. Plus is it better to snort it or just take it orally? Is it safe to drink after consumption? Pic related

Also general drug/stoner thread

don't do pills bro. you don't come back from pills.

...having said that, I did em a few times back in the day. snorting will get ya higher quicker and probably stretch the supply farther, but it will burn and be nasty so have some sugary chaser. swallowing may last longer overall but if your doing this one pill this one time I say go 'head and roll up a benjamin.
What kind of high is it? I mean it's a pain killer/muscle relaxer/whatever percs are. find you a comfy couch and chillax.

this low a dose, you're not going to get much out of it regardless of how you take it.
It's a strong pain killer, not a magical hallucinogen.

It's not recommended to drink with it, because it can thin your blood. But it won't kill you, just don't cut yourself or anything.

Never smoked weed before. I want to get over the phobia, how do I do it?
>inb4 just smoke weed
>don't know how to get it
>dont know how much to take
>dont know how much to pay

... get papers, roll it into a joint, light it, inhale.
it's not fucking rocket science.

That's not what I asked. HOW do I get it, not how do I smoke it.

I mean I'm not out looking for pills. Someone hooked me up and try everything once ya know

>what the high is like

Like "doing" a few ibuprofen

Finding weed is so easy. Just ask some friends. Or if you're desperate, if you see someone who looks like they smoke pot they probably do, so just ask them like "yo man do you think you could hook me up with a dime?" And if it's your first time you should probably just use a bowl or pipe considering you probably don't know how to roll a joint if you've never smoked. Just tell your friends you're trying to smoke and that it's your first time and I'm sure they'll be ecstatic to pop your weed cherry

youre gonna need more than one to feel anything

Never done one for recreational reasons. I've had actual pain when I took one. But it was a very mellow high. Very relaxing. Used to just boot up some Smash Bros and enjoy the high while it lasts. Doesn't last very long at normal low dosages.

more like "doing" tylenol/acetaminophen and a muscle relaxant or two.
Very minimal effects, at most you'll feel light headed and numb. It's really not that great, especially in such a low dose. Might be better with weed I guess.

I don't have friends. If I did I wouldn't be asking this on Sup Forums.

Don't snort it, it's mostly tylenol. Just swig it down with 2 beers and chill.

So this being an oxycodone/acetaminophen means nothing then?

wtf where did you hear it is a blood thinner? pharmacist for 4 years now, In no way does either of the active ingredients thin blood. Normally you don't mix with booze is because both are depressants and can slow breathing and drop your blood pressure.

yea that was me too. there are still some lines you would be wise not to cross. heroin and narcotics, you don't come back from, srsly tho. needles for any drug is suicidal. i've never understood why anyone would want to try meth. hallucinogens and weed are always fun times. alcohol is for the dinner table as far as i'm concerned.

I like that honesty.
Order it off the dark web. a Google search will show you how.

Fair enough. But like I said, everyone smokes weed

One pill won't make you addicted. It takes a while. So no worries there. It will make you tired and pretty much stop caring. Since it is your first time it may make you a little nauseous so you should make sure to take it with something in your stomach.

Thanks mane. I'll try but what are the chances the ATF is spying on me and shoots my dog?

Weed will be a lot stronger and more enjoyable honestly. Lasts a ton longer too. It's pretty much impossible to Of on weed. Just carefully empty a ciggarette. And then put weed in it and smoke it. Give it 10 minutes. Wanna be higher? Smoke more until desired high achieved. Then relax.

Pill addict here doing them once in a while is ok but don't make it an everyday thing, I take 10 10mg norcos a day and if I miss one I go into withdraws. My life sux.

Everyone except me it seems.

Yeah nah I don't fuck with needles. I don't even really fuck with prescription drugs but hey! It's free! I like my hallucinogens and pot, coke if it's offered or molly if it's good, way too much fake shit out there so I don't really look for it unless it's from a reliable source. I've gotten a bad batch once and was tweaking for like 2 days

oxy is pretty much the same as herion but @ only 5mgs it wont have much effect outside of slight euphoria and some itching if it is the first time you've taken it.

oxycodone is only an opioid analgesic. In larger doses, absolutely it will have significant effects, but a low dose such as this, like I said you'll feel numb at best.

It's slim but I've seen it happen before. Just tor dat bitch

Parachute it. Grind it up, put it in a piece of toilet paper or kleenex and suck it down with a beer.

Probably the only way you will get a buzz with that low of a dose. Don't snort it. It's not as bioavailable intranasally.

Okay cool. Just took it, gonna smoke some weed and drink some beer then

im not from the usa but just order from a vendor in your state if possible. odds of package getting caught are very low. and it shouldn't be much more then a slap on the cock for a small amount of weed.

This pics prob gonna come out sideways but check muh keef