Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Coke can be a very fun drug but pls DONT underestimate its addictive effects. Pls just use it only once in a few months on occasion and preferrebly not on your own. Pls don`t think u can handle one excess of consuming larger amounts because u get hooked faster then u can imagine. I`m saying this as a guy who is developing an addiction and realizes this but cant seem to do anything about it because of the craving.
Also pls ask me anything right now while im busy building up my addiction.

What will be your mother's reaction when she finds you dead with a half-finished line on the table?

you talking about Cola?

How did you get access to coke?
Is weed really a gateway drug?
What does it feel like when you really want to do coke?

she will be probably devasted and never recover from it

-Where i live it pretty easy to get coke if u go outside and get to know the right people. Also when u start to become a more expierienced user u somehow automatically seem to get to know other users/contacts

-I hate to say it but i would say yes, there is a very high chance for it to be a gateway. Not always but from what ive seen the chances are pretty high.

-Do u mean while ur high on coke or when u are sober and just carve for coke?

Nigga I spent 320bucks and a full month on that shit and quit cold turkey. This was like 5 months.

When you're sober

Also i would like to say that i am very open minded and i think everyone who wants to, should experiment with drugs, in a 'responsible way'.
I would recommend mdma or psylocibine or weed etc to people, but after my longer term expieriences i would NEVER recommend doing coke even once. People really underestimate how this drug can get u in its grip.

bs. I did blow for years. I could clear an 8 ball a night at one time. I don't even want to do it now days. Addiction is for bitches.

I'd do it more but god damn I ain't made of money. Like the only reason, good coke is a rich mans drug, otherwise you're just snorting random shit someone found under the sink.

you have to be rich as fuck to get addicted to coke. the only way to get rid of that awful comedown is more coke. after doing a bag you'll feel like shit for the rest of the day/night and for a few hours when you wake up the next day.

coke is very easy to mitigate because it does not have a crescendo. You'll learn this the more you do it. Thus you'll start seeking drugs that have a "limit" so to speak. Used to do coke quite a bit. It's a passing fancy

I'd recommend trying 3meo-pcp op

It kind of clears your head a bit. If you're not in Canada, UK, Germany, Sweden, or the Czech Republic it's probably a legal drug as well.

meaning you'll eventually grow outa it and evolve (weather positive or negative you'll transcend it)

Try meth (same effect and cheaper), cocaine is for faggots and privileged normie kids

What is it exactly? What's it do?

hey op

recently started dabbling with coke as well.

problem is that i can only use it alone. none of my friends would ever do it, and my SO has a pretty addictive personality so im not going to introduce her.

real problem is that im starting to like it. first time i tried it it was kinda lame and i didnt get the hype. after a couple more tries i began to like it and ended up doing like 600mg in a night, alone.

Should i stop? I know people say once youre doing it in your room alone youre pretty much addicted...but thats how i started

sorry if this makes no sense, treating myself to mdma tonight :)

going out for a death stick, will return

Check out the psychonaut page for a more informative perspective.

It's a dissociative that (for myself) has worked as a type of self-therapy. It forces me to really experience all the fucked up shit I'm doing to myself and come to terms with it. Whether it's throwing my life away, lying to myself, being a shitty unreliable person. Whatever it is that I'm doing wrong it tends to come up during DD trips.

Are you tempted to not buy or sell the MDMA and just get more coke? If not, you're not addicted

sorry, that's what I call 3meo-pcp. Devil Dust. It's a derivative of Angel Dust (pcp).

He could still be addicted, just not cripplingly so. Addiction is a spectrum, not an absolute. Right?

Hey friend, i was typing a really long answer to your question but something fucked up and it didnt get posetd. i might rewrite it later. pls ama else

What made you want to try any drugs in the first place? I've never done any.

mdma user here

true. very much a spectrum. once in a while the thought of "man some coke would be awesome right now" when im feeling down, or bored or something, but thats about it.

no, not really tempted to buy any right now. i have a little bit of disposable income right now, so it doesnt really come down to wanting to sell things to get more.

Also, ive never mixed it with alcohol. is this worth trying? Im just concerned about what cocaethylene would do to my heart. im young and a healthly weight, but ive always been paranoid about heart issues.

Hey good fella,
From my experience it really went downhill when i started using (secretly) by myself.
The major problem was that i didnt know what i was getting into. I do now, but a little too late.
I would stronlgy advise you that if you really wish to do coke on your own, pls dont do it secretly and share ur experinces with other ppl afterwards. Also pls use it only every once in a while and be warned that coke is a very sneaky drug that u sould never underestimate. Pls be aware of what u are doing and the risks and pls dont let the coke fuck with ur head to get some more because it makes u think u can handle it.

This is how I justify my cocaine "habit"

For anyone who's had fish scale shit, that real good coco; you know that shit makes you feel like a king. You know that shit will make you the most smooth, confident, alpha in the whole fucki room.

You also the know the status that comes with the drug, you know that shit is like literally snorting money.

So, how do you enjoy it? Like a fucking boss; how it's meant to be enjoyed. Examples:

Do you...
>go to the bathroom and snort lines in a disgusting stall?
>do it exclusively with your "homies"?
>not socialize with those around you?

In essence are you experiencing the high in your head while you look like a tweaked out weirdo to everyone else, while thinking you're top shit?

Then stop doing blow because you're a fucking idiot. When you do coke you're supposed to enjoy it, do bumps on the dance floor, offer that sexy girl a bump after you get a couple drinks in her; hell do a bump off her fucking tits. Flaunt that shit buddy, everyone loves cocaine. Everyone's heard of it and the image associated with it.

To be a fucking rockstar, it's a club drug; a fucking status drug. The high is shit, don't even deny it. You're high for 5 minutes before you want another bump, but it's just the fact that it's such an amazing 5 minutes.

Don't waste it being a fucking degenerate junkie.

Embrace the cocaine lifestyle to the fullest

im not against drug use ate all but pls take my advise and always be extra cautious and moderate with cocaine

This is how I justify my cocaine "habit"

For anyone who's had fish scale shit, that real good coco; you know that shit makes you feel like a king. You know that shit will make you the most smooth, confident, alpha in the whole fucki room.

You also the know the status that comes with the drug, you know that shit is like literally snorting money.

So, how do you enjoy it? Like a fucking boss; how it's meant to be enjoyed. Examples:

Do you...
>go to the bathroom and snort lines in a disgusting stall?
>do it exclusively with your "homies"?
>not socialize with those around you?

In essence are you experiencing the high in your head while you look like a tweaked out weirdo to everyone else, while thinking you're top shit?

Then stop doing blow because you're a fucking idiot. When you do coke you're supposed to enjoy it, do bumps on the dance floor, offer that sexy girl a bump after you get a couple drinks in her; hell do a bump off her fucking tits. Flaunt that shit buddy, everyone loves cocaine. Everyone's heard of it and the image associated with it.

To be a fucking rockstar, it's a club drug; a fucking status drug. The high is shit, don't even deny it. You're high for 5 minutes before you want another bump, but it's just the fact that it's such an amazing 5 minutes.

Don't waste it being a fucking degenerate junkie.

Embrace the cocaine lifestyle to the fullest //

thanks user!

how long do you think i should wait in between grams? (i usually get a G and do it in 2-5 days)

yes it is a spectrum but imo its offensive to people who actually go into w/d when they don't get their fix. "help I'm addicted coz when my fee fees get hurt i think about doing an illegal substance"

yeah but that shit is expensive. and im not tryna have everyone begging me for coke

Tbh friend, i think using every month or so is already some kind of addiction. I would say that if u want to do coke, do it only a couple times a year. Dont get urself to the point where u really look forward to that next gram.

>can't control himself because he's pathetic

not everyone else can't control themselves. normal people can control themselves and don'
t become drug addicts .

Then say no you degenerate fuck, or sell them some at x2 the price. Get your fucking head in the game

Tbh friend, i think using every month or so is already some kind of addiction. I would say that if u want to do coke, do it only a couple times a year. Dont get urself to the point where u really look forward to that next gram.Im just trying to warn the ones like me u fucktard

ok sounds good.

I appreciate the thoughtful responses.

last time i used was like 2 weeks ago. gonna wait til may or june before i pick up again.

and one last question:

I should definitely not buy 3.5g right? or even 2gs? Its gonna be a better deal, of course, but thats just asking for trouble, right?

OP, im high as a kite atm.

I second what u say, and ur still early tbh.

Thing is, once u do a g in a night a half g will never do. And once u do 2 gs in a night u cant go back to less etc etc. until a night costs u more than u can afford.

take my word for it. I love the stuff but i wish i never tried it. Have a good night Sup Forumsro

proven fact that coke is not addictive

this is bait but ill bite.

proven facts have sources. source pls.

Done it a few times... never actually had to buy it though... friends and dealers always offered a few hits.

Last time was like 6 months ago... and it was the purest shit I've ever had...

Great coke is great. Shit coke is ok at best.

listen to
Alcohol and other drugs are meant to be done in a social setting. If you're doing it alone in your house, you're a fucking junkie.

Do it at clubs with friends, while fucking, etc.

Weed is gay.

wow you faggots need to grow up and start injecting coke. Don't be a fucking pussy

op is kill?

Clearly has never ever had coke, go back to sneaking beers you idiot

Nonono user
Injecting the THC is where it's at my man

op come back

if ur trying to jerk off its not gonna work

Listen to OP. He knows what he's talking about. But let me ask you this OP, when is enough going to be enough for you?

I've gone through several different layers and now I just have to stop, like I have to. It sucks. My nose is fucked. My tolerance is a ball a night and it can go pretty quick, shits not cheap.

As an experienced user I'll say this. Nobody's life improves from it. Don't do it alone and sober. Stick to bumps as long as you can. Take a week or 2 break after a night. Remember to flush your nose too. But heed this warning, please look yourself dead in the eye in the mirror the very first time you blow out a massive scab. Everyone has their highs and lows and multiple rock bottoms, but hardly anything compares to seeing that for the first time.

You ever get drunk as shit then do cocaine? What was your experience if you did?

still looking for an answer on this too.

worried about cocaethylenes toxicity

Depends how much you have combined the two

I hate that shit. When I come down from it I want to kill myself. Not worth it.

are you selena gomez?