Unpopular Opinion thread

Unpopular Opinion thread

stuff you cant really tell your friends and family because they would chastise you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LTr60WYjNM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I voted for Trump, and I think he's doing a great job so far.

Finding females anywhere from puberty onward physically attractive is literally biologically normal.

You're a pastise.

I enjoy consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Veterans are cry babies, they serve on average just 6 years and want free medical care for the rest of their life. No other job would do this for anyone, they require you to retire with them. And most soldiers aren't heros, they just had normal ordinary jobs like anyone else but they wore boots to work. They never risked their life.

They had a job, they QUIT. and now some are homeless. Some did well when they got out, went to work a good job, others by their OWN FAULT got hooked on alcohol and drugs and are pieces of shit people.

"Help me I am a homeless veteran!"

well what happened?

"uhh well you see..."

exactly, they fucked their own lives up and EXPECT us to fix it.

STOP SOLDIER WORSHIP

Wow youre a fucking faggot.

I think women should be regarded as equals to men in every legal, political, and social way.

homosexuality is a natural anomaly but is not normal biological function.

Homosexuals fail to contribute as a biological organism with the purpose of reproducing.

Homosexuality used to be listed as a mental disorder but then one day they stopped with NO NEW SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH; they caved under pressure to be PC.

Transgender people have a SERIOUS mental disorder and we aren't treating it because of fear of hurting peoples feelings, gender roles are to strictly enforced by culture, instead we should treat kids that there is nothing wrong with a boy wanting to dance, act, ballet, cheer; and that there is nothing wrong with a girl wanting to ride dirt bikes and lift weights.

Legal
>They already are
Political
>They already are
Social
>Impossible

Religion is the prime cause of many of the issues in the world and should be done with.

i fapped to a picture of my mom once

i use to shove the end of the plunger up my ass when i was a kid

you mad? sounds like I stepped on your toes. Are you enlisted? was your daddy? I'll tell you want you need to hear not what you want to hear.

You're a fag! A newfag!

YOU SICK FUCK
REPORTED

you could just as easily say "greed"

literally if everyone loved one another there would be no war, no violence, no financial corruption, no genocide.

Anyone who signs up fights for their government and the establishment's interests therefore anyone who signs up is probably retarded.

Nope. None of that, but you sound like a 15 year old edgelord who thinks he's a real man after shaving his pubes once.

Well what about the boots that actually kill mussies? Don't they deserve some kind of treatment?

those who think they have to fight for freedom will never be free

> instead we should treat kids that there is nothing wrong with a boy wanting to dance, act, ballet, cheer; and that there is nothing wrong with a girl wanting to ride dirt bikes and lift weights.

preach it

Well here is your soap box. Either defend your stance or fuck off.

True but religion is used to blind and manipulate people. A lot of people are too focused on what their religions say about an issue opposed to what the logical way to solve issues is. .

I voted Trump because I am sick of not be represented in my executive government.

Sounds like someone was cucked by a soldier/vet/ROTC and is taking his frustrations out by bitching at anyone who will listen

>a great job so far

They get shitty health care and are paid like any other job I don't know if they are paid more

All children with Downs or something along the line of that should be killed off. They waste space, time, and resources.

Foreign military literally has NO BUSINESS fighting in the middle east. GTFO.

moral war is defensive only.

There is no God.

Same but we dug a hole

indeed. a true religion/god would preach to love to all people.

this shit derailed fast

The real reason weed is illegal is because it frees your mind from the dominator culture

negative, Great attempt to discredit me tho. Not working.

you wasted your post trying to attack me rather than counter any point i made. what a failure.

Fluffies.
'Nuff said.

I agree to a limit. Only put them down if they'll literally be a child their whole life. If they can fully function but are just slower than most, personally think they deserve a chance
How's 9th grade buddy?

how can you say that as a fact ?

The real resin weed is illegal is because some way to get the people to fear Mexicans and to rely on the government more

This boy thinks Sup Forums is a debate

homosexuality is a mental disorder, but not one to be concerned about

Same

They are tho, in fact they have even more laws to protect them since they have laws which protect them from discrimination.

Confirmed
>soldier in US Army

Most soldiers are terrible people. Just because you wear a uniform doesn't mean you're automatically a hero

LINK HIGHLY RELATED:
youtu.be/LTr60WYjNM4

The real reason weed is illegal is because the DuPont brothers had a lot of clout in Washington, and their interests in cotton were being threatened by the far superior hemp plant.

There's litteraly nothing wrong with being a jew

Except for the claws.

Oh shit wadup I just got knowledge on second post

Except being a jew

those are all good until you hear that weed could be replaced with mushrooms or dmt, which are basically the same type of phenomenon, but those too are illegal!

I thought it was illegalized with the heroin and cocaine medicine

Oh they do but they use that to manipulate. Religion is cancer.

I think people are the cancer, the religion itself is not....self aware.
Its like a hammer. Can be used to kill or build.

Shrooms are literal poison and the other two arent

Jesus was the son of God and if you seek salvation from Him you will never die.

also he wasnt white.

Im planning on making a fire in a hole

shrooms are psychedelic(sould revealing) drugs just like the other two, they have a good reputation despite the war against it...

which end?

what is your goal here? There are better ways to stay warm from a fire.
ALSO

its highly possible weed remains illegal because its a SUPER DRUG and strikes fear in the heart of pharmaceutical companies.

Pro-Life

Wanting to make country's gun laws more like murricas

God isn't real

Anime is trash

Women where made to being subjected

>Marijuana should not be legalized and anybody that uses it without some kind of prescription is a degenerate child

>Women in the Americas have more rights and liberties than men

>You should literally never HAVE to tip a waiter/delivery person

>Your gender is what genitalia you have. You may "feel" like a different sex, but I will not call you so until you have an operation

>Being politically correct and unoffensive will be the downfall of our society

>Anal is ridiculously overrated

>Being gay is fine, as long as you don't raise children

>Pepsi is better than coke

>Anime is for antisocial children with autism and adults that think like antisocial children with autism

>I want to fucking die

That's most of it

Never die ing sounds shitty

I think she agrees too

The point is it will always be used to manipulate so why have it? While a hammer is needed to build houses and more. Religion is a bad attempt at understanding the world and only serves to be used for evil.

Having a reasonable and well-articulated opinion makes someone an idiot teenager?

I've honestly never thought about the fact that vets get medical treatment for the rest of their life after working a job. I suppose it makes sense if you are deployed into a combat area and suffer injury.

I don't get why people worship the soliders. I've been friends with a few vets and most of us are on the same page--the majority of people that go into military do it because it's a really good career opportunity, not because they have some super morality that makes them want to sacrifice their lives to protect america.

And furthermore, signing up to go fight people to "protect america" is pretty dumb on it's own. You wanna know how you protect america? Educate yourself on what the different job responsibilities of politicians are, and then go fucking vote for people at a local and semi local level.

False

>Pepsi is better than coke

Die in a fire.

Marijuana although mind altering is not a psychedelic plus ever heard of a bad trip the drug is a Self discovery tool but is not necessary for detachment

>Your gender is what DNA you have.

fixed that for you.

1. It's concealable
2. Gets very hot in the hole
3. Less likely to be blown out

Of course if it's raining then well, it's literally a fire in a hole so you can imagine

>I want to fucking die
Yea us too. Seems like a popular opinion to me.

Jesus christ, what the fuck is wrong with you.
Saged, reported and i called the internet police you sick fuck.

you get to go to paradise with a new body that never feels bad.

How about you argue your side instead of bitching and moaning about how someone sounds edgy. Fucking hate faggots like you who bring up irrelevant shit because they can't argue in a coherent manner.

I fucking hate everything and everyone, or I am terrified of everything, and I need to be put on medication. I wish people weren't so fucking hard on people they don't understand, I wish people actually had empathy. I don't like or understand most simple things tasks, things others find easy.

>Being gay is fine
>Marijuana should not be legalized
>degenerate
You can't even question the legalization of marijuana without good scientific research about it.

>discovering myself
>thanks marijuana now im gay

People that thing that smoking weed or taking drugs makes them immune to being herded around like sheep are fucking idiots. Drugs are certainly helpful if taken in a good environment and around decent people, but most people don't have those kinds of experiences, and those experiences alone do not free your mind. You free your mind by thinking, reading and forcing yourself to entertain viewpoints and ideas different than yours, and then reasonably and respectfully agreeing/disagreeing and making your claim. I've taken almost every drug in the book and people like this just fucking drive me crazy.

underv& post

Grow a pair you massive faggot.

Think marijuana with high cabs and low thc should be legal that won't make you high but can have health benefits

>Fucking hates everyone and everything
>"Why are people so hard on me"

I think that is an extreme view point. Many religions are responsible for vast amounts of charity work from homeless shelters to feeding starving kids in Africa.

I know exactly what you mean with the bad parts of it but man can be evil and destructive without religion.

We need a constant message of Love and Hope. Something brighten people up, make them better, give them fuller lives.We definitely cant get that from anything like...consumerism.
There must be something in place to counter, or at least attempt to counter the evil or mankind.

As soon as you start to do these good things without religion, it becomes a religion anyway.

I don't understand how you think smoking weed helps you free anything that you can't free yourself.
>inb4 hurr durr shoulda smoked weed
Be a faggot elsewhere m8

Gender and sex are different gender is whether some thing is masculine or feminine sex is if you got cock n balls or a vagina

Good point. I can agree with this. I hadn't considered that, but it gives the known benefits of weed while leaving out what I hate.

You may say that it is not as intense as the mega-psychedelics but it is listed among them and it just does dissolve the false veils that divide us from the vortessence (a vort said that and the 'extrract' is a psychedelic.) if on a high enough dose, but it does so in a very gentle way

Heres my unpopular opinion:
Hemp is a shitty plant. It can do a lot of amazing things, but it cant do any one thing better then something else that already does that thing. Hemp can make mediocre rope, hemp can make kinda shitty clothes, hemp can make really shitty food, hemp can make poor beauty products, that need to be mixed with the thing it is supposed to be replacing to work.

Hemp is not some magic plant and I am so goddamn sick of hippies repeating that shit.

tl ;dr hemp does a lot, but it does nothing BETTER or CHEAPER than another thing.

>doing something without a religion is a religion

Yeah, you can fuck right off

Doing good shouldn't come because some guy in the sky says to. The same about evil should be understood too. Doing those things should come out of the free choice of the person doing them.

Yea and Penises are masculine and vaginas are feminine.

I think as I'm growing older and older I'm having less and less of a chance of finding a girl or having a girlfriend. I'm 19 and a virgin, I used to obsesses over particular girls in my class but now I barely give a shit about them when I'm in class or in public with a good looking girl. I still furiously masturbate at home and fantasize but have yet to even touch a girls hand nor talk to one. I feel like it's only going to get harder and harder to make the leap of faith and ask someone out from now on and I'll end up losing my virg at 40 to a disease ridden prostitute

its okay, be the best you that you can be : )

as we grow older we become more patient, wise, and empathetic.

You sound like a wonderful person who hates criticism. I get that.

You can have that message without religion. You don't need an unreasonable message of hope to have a decent viewpoint on life. Religion is much more negative than positive for society, and feeding a few homeless people isn't going to change that.
It's also I think a seriously unhealthy mindset that separates people, turning non-believers into "the other", who at best are pitiful and weak and at worst unholy enemies. The internet is slowly killing religion, but I wish I could see the end of it in my lifetime. It's awful.

ok ok ok
But it is illegal so dont call me a hippie....

Who'da thought an unpopular opinion thread would turn into an argument...