What's Sup Forums drinking tonight?

What's Sup Forums drinking tonight?
>cheap fake champagne
>smoke gouda on fresh baked french bread
fancy shit here so far what should I drink next, I have a full bar here.

wine and white russians, just trying to make some shitty photoshops

Dr. Pepper. Smoking weed.

Some fucking vodka pisswater I got from the corner store.

as long as it works
cheers

post your photoshops

U got it

haven't had a drop since the 26th, there's crabbies in my fridge half a bottle of russian standard a booker noe's 2 jim beam bondeds that are half full, a bottle of australian rose wine and a jack daniel's bicentennial that I sure as shit don't want to open but it appears to be evaporating or something.. someone tell me where to start

yeah.. I'd buy that art

thx fam

That IS unacceptable!

It's "should have" not "should of", fucking illiterates

Aww shit, had some Natty Light myself. Wish I was fancy enough for that champagne and nice cheese life

Are you trying to quit? If so drink a soda. If not, take a shot of the jack daniel's and think about it for 10 minutes.

I think I need to drink more to appreciate the true genius of these photoshops, cheers

good point.. well I'm only 24 but I've got my shit together, maybe I'll meet myself halfway and have one of these ginger beers. Just trying to save money really, thanksss for the tipssss

It all gets you drunk the same. Grabbed a bottle of bud light, closest I got. cheers brother

thanks guys

Drank a bottle of jager plus a few vodka shots

6.47am wirk at 8am
Whhy am i alive

this fucking got me- I looked at some thread with that pic before but it's just so much better with the third reich present

that's what i'm trying to do, some shops of some legit pics

speaking of photoshop, is there a way to bootleg it anymore?
I mean I would buy the full product outright- I even subscribed to it but it's near expired and the subscription fucks with my budget

not that I know of, you could probably torrent an older version. Now it's all subscription, but $10/mo. is not too terrible, at least for me.

I suppose you're right user

You're damn skippy my dude

sorry but you had me a little inspired I went off finding my password to redownlaod shoop, I had to reinstall windows when I bought my ssd and never got around to it, cheers dude

hey man glad i could help, cheers

>What's Sup Forums drinking tonight?
just like every night, vodka